What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 PGA Tour - (1 Viewer)

I get they wanted to make it easy with course setup, media, housing etc.  But Columbus has plenty of courses better than Muirfield Village.  It's not like they are worried about crowds or crowds tearing up courses.  Some courses won't host tour event all because of the damage it does to the course.

With no gallery this was a perfect time to find a venue nearby so the TV viewers could see another course.  For instance, Scioto the Golf Club, or the Scarlet Course at OSU.  Scarlet is a tough course.  Scioto and the Golf Club have great history.  They may shoot 59s at the Golf Club.  But it's a cool place.  It and Scioto are both top 75 courses in the US.
Is the damage from the fans the issue?  I would think the pros wouldn't hurt the course too bad.  

This back to back thing is really odd.  Tiger? Can't remember. 

Is the damage from the fans the issue?  I would think the pros wouldn't hurt the course too bad.  

This back to back thing is really odd.  Tiger? Can't remember. 
Tiger is in for this week.  He almost always plays Jack's tourney.

This "you have to buy the streaming service to watch certain parts of the round"  is such unbelievable bull####.

There's a golf channel. Its part of my sports package so I pay for it even though I have no use for it 95% of the time. Now you've got Tiger, Rory and Brooks going off in a fairly big tournament and its not on there? All so you can milk me for another $10 in addition to the  absurd cost of cable. 

Its such absolute nonsense.  I refuse out of principle. Only a matter of time before  Amen Corner goes pay per view.

Last edited by a moderator:
This "you have to buy the streaming service to watch certain parts of the round"  is such unbelievable bull####.

There's a golf channel. Its part of my sports package so I pay for it even though I have no use for it 95% of the time. Now you've got Tiger, Rory and Brooks going off in a fairly big tournament and its not on there? All so you can milk me for another $10 in addition to the  absurd cost of cable. 

Its such absolute nonsense.  I refuse out of principle. Only a matter of time before  Amen Corner goes pay per view.
Considering how the Big Cat is playing today, they did me a favor......

Seeing the Tiger highlights were nothing but block rights and missed 3-footers, until the final 3 holes.

Nipsey said:
Data golf saying the +3's have a 61% chance of making the cut at this point. Changes by the minute but still a shot for Brooks and Tiger.
Cut now at +3.... :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy had a bad hole.  It happens.  He'll be fine after this one.  
It will always be SOMETHING with this guy. He could be up 5 strokes going into Sunday of the US open and if his morning protein shake doesn't have the correct consistency, he'll go in the tank.

He's mentally weak and a total #####. Tries to control everything down to the letter to try and compensate.

It will always be SOMETHING with this guy. He could be up 5 strokes going into Sunday of the US open and if his morning protein shake doesn't have the correct consistency, he'll go in the tank.

He's mentally weak and a total #####. Tries to control everything down to the letter to try and compensate.
Sounds like spieth, JT and DJ :shrug:  

Man, Tiger post round yesterday sure sounded like an athlete confronting Father Time. He sounded like a 30-something year old pitcher with a sore elbow after his 23rd start of the season instead of  a golfer playing first competitive round in several months.

Today he's -1 thru 6 although he has missed a couple fairways .

Users who are viewing this thread