Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Capella said:

Interesting take. I agree his cult shtick is keeping it from being under a dollar, but his gross incompetence is also keeping it from being worth 10. 

Agree he is incompetent...but great for the share price.  Is the drug better than anything already on the market for any of the 50+ indications it claims it can heal?  If there was a lot of potential with it some big pharma company woulda bought it years ago.

The drug is safe.  Whether it is effective is a whole different story.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, go ahead FC42

I closed.  Cydy operation mountain house completed.

Told my wife I was about to buy some more and she said that’s what I’ll get to keep in the divorce proceedings 😂😂😭😭😤

8 hours ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

Makes sense.  The entire company is weird.  

They have pushed a magic bean for years and people somehow keep buying into their BS.

Been around like 20 years with nothing to show.  

anyone who wants NP gone is missing the bigger picture.  His cult leader persona is the one and only thing that’s kept it alive. 

Just because it's been around for a long time does not mean it doesn't work.

They have clearly mismanaged trials and not designed them well.  The team that they have is not the right team to try and get it through approval.

It does work for HIV but the team is incompetant and can't get a BLA through the FDA.

I also think it may work for Covid but they just haven't dialed in exactly where yet.  The trials they ran were messed up, dosage was not right, populations were not split between placebo and drug very well either.

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

Agree he is incompetent...but great for the share price.  Is the drug better than anything already on the market for any of the 50+ indications it claims it can heal?  If there was a lot of potential with it some big pharma company woulda bought it years ago.

The drug is safe.  Whether it is effective is a whole different story.

I have often wondered why big pharma just hasn’t bought them out, but I assume Nader isn’t pleasant or reasonable to negotiate with. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Capella said:

I have often wondered why big pharma just hasn’t bought them out, but I assume Nader isn’t pleasant or reasonable to negotiate with. 

The one that makes me wonder the most is why the government hasn't tried to help them at all.  That's the biggest red flag out there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Whyatt said:

In all seriousness, the data from the p3 study is fantastic.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.05.01.21256470v1.full.pdf

I don’t expect to see better data for hospitalized patients in any ongoing study. I’m being patient as the FDA bureaucracy is navigated.

Yea I’ll be really surprised if it doesn’t get approval but I guess there are no guarantees out here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, McBokonon said:

Cool. Another distribution agreement in a place they aren’t yet cleared to distribute.

Yep, we've seen this movie before.

Only thing you can say is that it's a necessary step to sell into India but obviously they need more too happen.

This stopped the bleeding for now,  that's about it.  NP with another card for his Risk board.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Capella said:

All meaningless imo. If it gets approved we will see money. If the EUA gets rejected it plummets. So doesn’t really matter what happens in the interim. 

HGEN has close ties to Gilead.  Their drug works for a subset of severe cases (~15-20%) so they will get an approval and in time, I think GILD will buy them.  All conjecture on my part.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chet said:

HGEN has close ties to Gilead.  Their drug works for a subset of severe cases (~15-20%) so they will get an approval and in time, I think GILD will buy them.  All conjecture on my part.

Yea I feel very confident in it. I keep buying more on each dip. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Capella said:

Hgen announced they will apply for their EUA by the end of the month. 

Could you see this drive the price up a little tomorrow?  I wouldn't mind selling a chunk if this gets close to $20 and then rebuying on the inevitable wait for the EUA.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

Could you see this drive the price up a little tomorrow?  I wouldn't mind selling a chunk if this gets close to $20 and then rebuying on the inevitable wait for the EUA.

I can’t tell. I would think it would actually give people a chance to short it, knowing the application won’t go out for a few weeks and likely won’t be approved till June. 
 

Kind of just depends on if institutions pick up on it I guess. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chaz McNulty said:

Could you see this drive the price up a little tomorrow?  I wouldn't mind selling a chunk if this gets close to $20 and then rebuying on the inevitable wait for the EUA.

Based on previous performance, selling on a pop is the way to go. That said, I’m not selling unless we see new highs, and I have more shares than ever.

I am confident how this plays out and realize about 25% of float is short.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Whyatt said:
4 hours ago, Chaz McNulty said:

Could you see this drive the price up a little tomorrow?  I wouldn't mind selling a chunk if this gets close to $20 and then rebuying on the inevitable wait for the EUA.

Based on previous performance, selling on a pop is the way to go. That said, I’m not selling unless we see new highs, and I have more shares than ever.

I am confident how this plays out and realize about 25% of float is short.

In my “gambling” portfolio the ratio of money in CYDY to HGEN has switched from 9 to 1 to 1 to 9 over the past few weeks.   IMO HGEN certainly is on better ground here and is more likely to reach its potentially but the way the market has reacted to the great news a few weeks ago is concerning. A quick spike then a just as quick drop back doesn’t make any sense to me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

In my “gambling” portfolio the ratio of money in CYDY to HGEN has switched from 9 to 1 to 1 to 9 over the past few weeks.   IMO HGEN certainly is on better ground here and is more likely to reach its potentially but the way the market has reacted to the great news a few weeks ago is concerning. A quick spike then a just as quick drop back doesn’t make any sense to me. 

Because there’s no revenue or approval yet, imo. Once that tide turns (assuming it does) it would be impossible for it to stay at this price. You gotta remember we’re still speculating here, and most people don’t follow it this closely. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, chet said:

HGEN has close ties to Gilead.  Their drug works for a subset of severe cases (~15-20%) so they will get an approval and in time, I think GILD will buy them.  All conjecture on my part.

I agree about Gild buying them. 60 a low number? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Capella said:

You gotta remember we’re still speculating here, and most people don’t follow it this closely.

Sure, but doesn’t the real money?  I agree your everyday Joe isn’t super plugged in but the players, ie the real money, are.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Sure, but doesn’t the real money?  I agree your everyday Joe isn’t super plugged in but the players, ie the real money, are.

Yea this is the only thing that concerns me. Don’t have an answer for that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Somebody just posted this on the yahoo board. Breathtaking. 
 

[quote] the SEC:

Thank you for your submission on 5/14/2021. 

Matter ID Number: 

I own shares in CYDY. There has been a concerted effort by numerous "Law Offices" to obscure any positive news regarding the Company and its press releases. It feels like its part of a 'Short & Distort' scheme, because, there are numerous repeat ads claiming investigations. But, this goes beyond what would be considered normal. You see, every time the Company (CYDY) releases positive news, or any news for that matter, the "Law Offices" bombard the news feed with more of their bogus advertisements for investigations. And, when the 'end of investigation dates' arrive, they just revise the dates forward, and begin anew.

There's a difference between investigating a "slip-n-fall" at a store, and actually holding signs outside of a store warning potential patrons that IF they enter they MIGHT suffer a "slip-n-fall" at this particular Company.

I feel this practice is being done on purpose to cause potential Investors to NOT go "Long" the stock and to advertise for more "shorting" of the stock, as well as, to harass present Shareholders. If it wasn't so obvious that it was intended to spread fear, uncertainty and doubt it would be one thing. It would even be an acceptable part of owning an OTC stock. However, this goes way beyond acceptable in its incessant use of repeat ads from multiple "Law Offices" to 'work' at obscuring ANY positive news released from the Company several times per day...every day!

I thought there were laws regarding deceptive advertising to influence the market. The nature with which these "Law Offices" 'team-up' against the Company also appears to be a coordinated effort. The Company's CEO, Chairman of the Board and Legal Counsel have been repeatedly asked about all of the lawsuits on webcasts and conference calls, and to their knowledge, there have only been two claims by two very small Investors that the Company intends to vigorously defend against. In addition, the news coming out of the Company has been getting progressively better, and it would appear that it represents a threat to the Shorts' original thesis for going short in the first place. It's beginning to feel like a vendetta against the Company and its CEO, as the attacks have been personal and xenophobic, having nothing to do with his running of the Company. 

It's apparent that this Company has the vast majority of its Investor base as Retail Investors. As such, there is a lack of sophistication amongst the Shareholder base that permeates the various message boards on which they go to receive whatever information and advice they can on the Company, and investing. And, it is on these message boards that "Shorts" harass the Retail Longs about all of the "Investigations". It's one thing for "Shorts" to use legitimate news to convince "Longs" to sell their shares, or to not open new positions. It's quite another to advertise dubious occurrences over and over and over again, in an effort to spread fear. These go beyond seeking litigants for a class action suit. It seems like the Company is being unfairly targeted by a cohort of "Shorts" bent on freeing up shares for daily trading and/or to put the last nail in its coffin.

Unfortunately, I could not find another link on this website for this complaint that would not have supplied my Contact information to the offending parties. This coordinated effort to spread fear goes beyond reasonable, and I implore you to get to the bottom of it, so the market is fairer for Retail Investors to engage in. [/quote]

Edited by Capella
I see the quote function is alive and well
  • Laughing 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Capella said:

Wasn’t there supposed to be revenue this week?

Shareholders are pissed at Nader's latest lie.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, chet said:

Shareholders are pissed at Nader's latest lie.

It’s really out of control at this point. Guy is just saying whatever he wants and doesn’t back any of it up. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Capella said:

It’s really out of control at this point. Guy is just saying whatever he wants and doesn’t back any of it up. 

But but but India!

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Capella said:

It’s really out of control at this point. Guy is just saying whatever he wants and doesn’t back any of it up. 

Gotta say I’m actually kinda jealous.  It’s pretty much the exact opposite of my life. Lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Gotta say I’m actually kinda jealous.  It’s pretty much the exact opposite of my life. Lol

He does have an amazing talent. That’s for sure. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sticking to my $1.50 call within six weeks.  This is becoming very Fire Festivalish, he can only keep switching the goalposts so many times.  I'm sure he will find another country but this game is way worn out now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I had never heard about the chance of an HIV cure due to studying elite controllers, people who self-vaccinate so to speak. I think Chrome popped it up in that new tab window and I found it interesting. Here’s a link: https://www.drugabuse.gov/news-events/science-highlight/elite-controllers-may-hold-key-to-hiv-cure

Now, the reason I’m posting this is to see what comes first, the HIV cure or the BLA from NP.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, stbugs said:

I had never heard about the chance of an HIV cure due to studying elite controllers, people who self-vaccinate so to speak. I think Chrome popped it up in that new tab window and I found it interesting. Here’s a link: https://www.drugabuse.gov/news-events/science-highlight/elite-controllers-may-hold-key-to-hiv-cure

Now, the reason I’m posting this is to see what comes first, the HIV cure or the BLA from NP.

I could answer that if I knew the cure was going to be longer than 2 weeks.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...