What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (6 Viewers)

Can the company realistically afford to do this right now?
They have to.  It looks like no one in the industry will work with NP.  Even if they hit a primary on a phase 3 trial, that doesn't mean the FDA has to grant an EUA.  They need to get a grown-up in there.

In the class action suit both Mulholland and NP were sued individually along with the company.  I think that suit has legs and will lead to changes in mgt structure unless the SEC steps in sooner.

Crap. Bought more at $2.00. First buy since February. Really believing that management change will be happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
ivermectin says hello
Leronlimab would love to be ivermectin.

Neither has proved itself for Covid in a clinical trial.  The FDA has frowned on the use of both.  One gets used in other countries while one is still trying to get in.

Ivermectin actually should give Cytodyn hope

My god, what a terrible press release. An announcement to announce that they plan to submit a study in the next few days. WTF? Nader is trying to hold onto that big chair as long as he can.

https://www.cytodyn.com/newsroom/press-releases/detail/535/biomm-s-a-announces-plans-to-submit-authorization-to
It's not even THAT good. It's a press release to announce they haven't yet, but are going to, sometime over the next few days, submit a request to Brazil to authorize CYDY to conduct two trials.

Lightning speed, folks.

My god, what a terrible press release. An announcement to announce that they plan to submit a study in the next few days. WTF? Nader is trying to hold onto that big chair as long as he can.

https://www.cytodyn.com/newsroom/press-releases/detail/535/biomm-s-a-announces-plans-to-submit-authorization-to
I’d like to take credit for this but it’s low hanging fruit honestly…..

Well technically it was... they applied for the right to ask if they could possibly sell LL at some point in the future. For that they paid 400 coconuts.  So clearly it’s a done deal! (in 2 weeks)  

It's not even THAT good. It's a press release to announce they haven't yet, but are going to, sometime over the next few days, submit a request to Brazil to authorize CYDY to conduct two trials.

Lightning speed, folks.
Hamster on a wheel. Lots of motion but isn't going anywhere.

Reminds me of the guy at work who puts up a good show that he's busy but isn't doing anything that matters.

I swear, I'm gonna straight up cold-call these folks and harass them into hiring me for press releases.

Of course, I'd drop right in here and have you all contribute to, or outright produce them for company. Yeah, yeah, yeah I drink a lot. My drunk ### and the rest of you could do better than this bunch of muppets 

:banned:
CYDY and the moves they make under NP make a lot more sense if you view them as intentional instead of incompetence.

They know the drug is doo doo. They're just doing the best they can.

Honestly NP should be CEO of the year/decade.  He’s kept this garbage company relevant for years.

mini madoff.
This is the hard part.  I know chet...I mean hung out with him twice which is a lot for meeting someone from this site.  

Chet is not a scammer and believes what he does.

Chet never asked me to invest in this stock.  If he did I would be retired.  I got in at a dollar and he only reached out to me after I posted i bought 10k shares or something like that. 

Once I put in 100k, yeah we talked.

This is the hard part.  I know chet...I mean hung out with him twice which is a lot for meeting someone from this site.  

Chet never asked me to invest in this stock.  If he did I would be retired.  I got in at a dollar and he only reached out to me after I posted i bought 10k shares or something like that. 

I do not think that Chet is a scammer either but has good reasons for believing in the drug. 

The mgt is another story.

I agree but even with a poorly designed study, if the drug was great it should have done well.
Dosage is important though and if they severely messed that up, which by all accounts they did, then that is a valid reason why it wouldn't be as effective.

Jury is still out for sure.

Its a long time to wait for their next chance to prove themselves.  That's the biggest issue right now that I see.  I honestly hope Covid for all intents and purposes is really diminished by the time this Brazil trial is done.

All that being said, I'm planning to put some money down if I get the right price.  Still want in that $1.50 to $1.60 range

I agree but even with a poorly designed study, if the drug was great it should have done well.
Agree doesn't look like it works for covid. The rantes/pantes stuff etc and Patterson doesn't have traction in scientific community.

But HIV is another matter so far.

Dosage is important though and if they severely messed that up, which by all accounts they did, then that is a valid reason why it wouldn't be as effective.

Jury is still out for sure.

Its a long time to wait for their next chance to prove themselves.  That's the biggest issue right now that I see.  I honestly hope Covid for all intents and purposes is really diminished by the time this Brazil trial is done.

All that being said, I'm planning to put some money down if I get the right price.  Still want in that $1.50 to $1.60 range
The other thing though is that it is hard to trust anything the company offers/presents choose whatever word you want. I also think the company is at risk from the stockholder suit and the potential for SEC involvement.

The thing going for it is the cult enthusiasm for the company despite all the setbacks and failures. It exists to a degree on FBG, no other stock has its own thread going on this forum. I'm still connected as well as I regularly check in here mostly and a little on the other CYDY forums i.e yahoo and the like.  

I don't think Chet is a scammer, but Chet wouldn't be the only one fooled by NP.

We know NP is a liar. He's a damn good one too.

If it were just NP, nobody would be thinking about buying this stock.

You still have good Doctors that are endorsing it.
You mean Patterson - who's company will benefit from LL? Or all the MDs who are part of CYDY or used to be?

The only ones without a stake in CYDY are a Twitter MD and Dr. Yang. Yang ran a clinical trial and while he's supportive of LL, he's not exactly screaming pantes.

NP has done a masterful job at getting CYDY to where it was.

You mean Patterson - who's company will benefit from LL? Or all the MDs who are part of CYDY or used to be?

The only ones without a stake in CYDY are a Twitter MD and Dr. Yang. Yang ran a clinical trial and while he's supportive of LL, he's not exactly screaming pantes.

NP has done a masterful job at getting CYDY to where it was.
And the HIV primary endpoint hit, and the people that have been on it for years?  All lies?

I don't think Chet is a scammer, but Chet wouldn't be the only one fooled by NP.

We know NP is a liar. He's a damn good one too.
Try keeping up please. Chet has railed on NP relentlessly for about a year now.

Chet in no way got into this stock because of NP.  From his first post to now, it about the drug.  And his first post said it was extremely risky. 

Try keeping up please. Chet has railed on NP relentlessly for about a year now.

Chet in no way got into this stock because of NP.  From his first post to now, it about the drug.  And his first post said it was extremely risky. 
Touche. 

You are correct. Chet has firmly believed LL works for covid despite the lack of evidence so far. That has been my only issue with him regarding LL.

That's my bad for lumping him in with the rest.

One of the patient successes was recently reported last week on One News Philippines TV station. This patient had severe COVID-19 with deteriorating lung function despite treatment with antivirals and steroids. Testing was significant for high inflammation in the blood with Ferritin 17x elevated. Oxygen saturation on maximum oxygen flow was only 82% (normal >95%). Twenty hours after receiving 700 mg of leronlimab subcutaneously at the patient's home, the patient's heart rate decreased from 120s to low 90s. Shortly thereafter the patient regained appetite, improved lung function, and had reduced inflammation with Ferritin down to 4x elevated.  At week two, the patient successfully went off oxygen shortly after second dose also given at home.  At week three, the patient continued to improve in stamina and returned to routine physical activities. Inflammation markers were still elevated with Ferritin still two times elevated, so a third dose was given.  At week four, the patient is currently back to normal life activities."
Signs of success in the Philippines.  

Users who are viewing this thread