What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Footballguys Subscriber Contest is LIVE (1 Viewer)

the "live" cutoff number line is pretty excellent if i do say so myself.

I dont remember that from last season

Through 1pm:

120.90 :scared: + (Murray - 29.80) + (CEH/A Jones/Gore - 0/3.9/6.3/13.5) + (M Jones/R Anderson/Lazard/Trequan - 0/3.9/6.8/22.5) + (Fant/Herndon - 0/3.9/4.1) + (Badgley - 27.0) + (Packers - 7.0)

-QG

After 4 pm games

148.6 (happily this agrees with Calcomatic) + (CEH/A Jones - 6.70/6.80/8.10/13.50) + (Lazard/Trequon - 6.80/8.10/10.50/22.50) + (Packers - 10.00)

Fingers crossed :scared:

-QG

After 4 pm games

148.6 (happily this agrees with Calcomatic) + (CEH/A Jones - 6.70/6.80/8.10/13.50) + (Lazard/Trequon - 6.80/8.10/10.50/22.50) + (Packers - 10.00)

Fingers crossed :scared:

-QG
Calometric shows Cutoff at 141.9  for me.... 

I have 153.25 and only have Kamara (8.7) remaining...  disappointed in my QB output - Big Ben 23.55 but still hopeful I can advance.... 

ETA:  Cut shifted slightly as Sea-Dal ended. 

Last edited by a moderator:
When your kicker outscores your top 2 RBs combined, it's a good sign that you're in trouble.  Last week I got 91 from my TEs; this week it's 13.6. Currently about 15 above the cutline, but I'm thinking tonight and tomorrow night will both be high scoring and I don't have anyone tomorrow.  Need a big game from both Jones and MVS tonight.

Stephen Gostkowski and Keenan Allen may put me on the right side of wrong this week...

QB - Cousins = 29.95
RB1 - Gibson = 13.50
RB2 - Jacobs = 9.80
WR1 - Allen = 32.20
WR2 - Ridley = 16.70
TE - Gesicki = 9.00
Flex1 - Thielen = 12.30
Flex2 - Williams = 8.70
K - Gostkowski - 27.00
D - CIN = 7.00
Total = 166.15

Only players left are Edwards-Helaire and Valdes-Scantling 

When your kicker outscores your top 2 RBs combined, it's a good sign that you're in trouble.  Last week I got 91 from my TEs; this week it's 13.6. Currently about 15 above the cutline, but I'm thinking tonight and tomorrow night will both be high scoring and I don't have anyone tomorrow.  Need a big game from both Jones and MVS tonight.
Yep

My 2nd and 3rd highest score for the week are my kicker and defense. 

My second kicker scored more than any of my RBs.

But for now, thanks to Dak, gost, and Indy D, I'll go on.

Lazard majorly helping the cause.  Gotta admit no touchdown for Rodgers was good for my regular fantasy team....oh wait and now Jones will start to count for me too.  Feeling a little better at 171+ but still too scared of The Turk to be truly comfortable. :scared:

-QG

glad the stats worked. let me know if anyone is missing or scoring configured wrong.

Stat wise the Wilson-Lockett exactor have pretty much carried me so far.

I've never scored > 200 3 weeks in a row (635 so far) so I"m sure that's a bad sign to peak so early.

Looks like the cut line sits at 149.6 going into Monday Night.  I have a cushion of 16.55 points and will use CEH if he scores over 8.7.  I am scared

Lazard majorly helping the cause.  Gotta admit no touchdown for Rodgers was good for my regular fantasy team....oh wait and now Jones will start to count for me too.  Feeling a little better at 171+ but still too scared of The Turk to be truly comfortable. :scared:

-QG

Looks like the cut line sits at 149.6 going into Monday Night.  I have a cushion of 16.55 points and will use CEH if he scores over 8.7.  I am scared
Come on guys. Act like you’ve been there before. 17 and 22 points with bullets left is an auto advance. 17 without bullets is an auto advance 

178.05 plus CEH tonight (anything over 8.20 will count), so I'm comfortable through to week 4, good luck to those sweating the turk tonight! 

Donated.  This is the first week I've had any interest in this contest, thanks to having live scoring back.

Come on guys. Act like you’ve been there before. 17 and 22 points with bullets left is an auto advance. 17 without bullets is an auto advance 
so apparently I am without bullets and 17.0 above - thanking you for the confidence, but not feeling it long term. My RBs have been swing and miss for the most part and my WRs are all involved (except the two injured) but have not had big scores, except for Tyler Lockett yesterday. My team seems like it will last till about week six.

168 with ceh and dmr counting over 10.5. should be fine but never feels great.

where are my wrs??? cobb finally showed up at least. where have mjj, preston williams and jerry jeudy been? those are my 3 highest salaried wrs! (dont laugh!)  :bag:

Birdie048 said:
Calometric shows Cutoff at 141.9  for me.... 

I have 153.25 and only have Kamara (8.7) remaining...  disappointed in my QB output - Big Ben 23.55 but still hopeful I can advance.... 

ETA:  Cut shifted slightly as Sea-Dal ended. 

So SNF bumped the cutline up about 8 points? I would expect MNF to be about the same with 2 really good offenses, but also some good defenses. Since I'm currently sitting at about 12 points above the line, with no one playing tonight, I'll be sweating and cheering on both defenses.

I have been here before, and that's the problem.  Let me direct you to week 11 of the 2018 season.  Going into the Monday Night game, the cut line sat at 134.6.  I was sitting comfortably in the clubhouse at 167.9 and had no players in the final game of the week.  Guess how much the cut line moved?  Would you believe me if I said 43.25?

Users who are viewing this thread