Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Footballguys Subscriber Contest is LIVE

On 9/25/2020 at 7:31 PM, BoltBacker said:

That's the single best thing about fantasy football, there is a scoreboard at the end to determine who was actually lucky when devising their strategy/team. Best of luck and we'll see how everything plays out.

FYP :)

Edited by Stray Doug
  • Like 1
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have some good news about Calcomatic.com - I was able to get the MFL data to work!!!!!!    Big props to @Alberta Clipper for doing all the leg work/research/setup on the MFL side of things! How

I went through this thread and counted 67 entries to make @Joe Bryant noon ET cut off.  Here they are, by page number of this thread: 1 - @dbc925 2 - @-OZ-  @Milkman  @Stray Doug  @barackdhouse

Started the week with 32 left from Joe's extra contest.  Here is how they finished the week (cut was 121.15)... @BroadwayG  173.80 @Go DC Yourself  165.45 @Kujjie  161.25 @themeanmachine  160.75

30 minutes ago, QuizGuy66 said:

After 4 pm games

148.6 (happily this agrees with Calcomatic) + (CEH/A Jones - 6.70/6.80/8.10/13.50) + (Lazard/Trequon - 6.80/8.10/10.50/22.50) + (Packers - 10.00)

Fingers crossed :scared:

-QG

Calometric shows Cutoff at 141.9  for me.... 

I have 153.25 and only have Kamara (8.7) remaining...  disappointed in my QB output - Big Ben 23.55 but still hopeful I can advance.... 

ETA:  Cut shifted slightly as Sea-Dal ended. 

Edited by Birdie048

When your kicker outscores your top 2 RBs combined, it's a good sign that you're in trouble.  Last week I got 91 from my TEs; this week it's 13.6. Currently about 15 above the cutline, but I'm thinking tonight and tomorrow night will both be high scoring and I don't have anyone tomorrow.  Need a big game from both Jones and MVS tonight.

Stephen Gostkowski and Keenan Allen may put me on the right side of wrong this week...

QB - Cousins = 29.95
RB1 - Gibson = 13.50
RB2 - Jacobs = 9.80
WR1 - Allen = 32.20
WR2 - Ridley = 16.70
TE - Gesicki = 9.00
Flex1 - Thielen = 12.30
Flex2 - Williams = 8.70
K - Gostkowski - 27.00
D - CIN = 7.00
Total = 166.15

Only players left are Edwards-Helaire and Valdes-Scantling 

11 minutes ago, apalmer said:

When your kicker outscores your top 2 RBs combined, it's a good sign that you're in trouble.  Last week I got 91 from my TEs; this week it's 13.6. Currently about 15 above the cutline, but I'm thinking tonight and tomorrow night will both be high scoring and I don't have anyone tomorrow.  Need a big game from both Jones and MVS tonight.

Yep

My 2nd and 3rd highest score for the week are my kicker and defense. 

My second kicker scored more than any of my RBs.

But for now, thanks to Dak, gost, and Indy D, I'll go on.

Lazard majorly helping the cause.  Gotta admit no touchdown for Rodgers was good for my regular fantasy team....oh wait and now Jones will start to count for me too.  Feeling a little better at 171+ but still too scared of The Turk to be truly comfortable. :scared:

-QG

Edited by QuizGuy66

glad the stats worked. let me know if anyone is missing or scoring configured wrong.

Stat wise the Wilson-Lockett exactor have pretty much carried me so far.

I've never scored > 200 3 weeks in a row (635 so far) so I"m sure that's a bad sign to peak so early.

Edited by Alberta Clipper
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, QuizGuy66 said:

Lazard majorly helping the cause.  Gotta admit no touchdown for Rodgers was good for my regular fantasy team....oh wait and now Jones will start to count for me too.  Feeling a little better at 171+ but still too scared of The Turk to be truly comfortable. :scared:

-QG

1 hour ago, TheWinz said:

Looks like the cut line sits at 149.6 going into Monday Night.  I have a cushion of 16.55 points and will use CEH if he scores over 8.7.  I am scared

Come on guys. Act like you’ve been there before. 17 and 22 points with bullets left is an auto advance. 17 without bullets is an auto advance 

3 hours ago, FishNSuds said:

Come on guys. Act like you’ve been there before. 17 and 22 points with bullets left is an auto advance. 17 without bullets is an auto advance 

I'm sitting nervously in the clubhouse with 208.8 and hoping the line doesn't move 60 points tonight.

(you mean like that?)  :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1
5 hours ago, FishNSuds said:

so apparently I am without bullets and 17.0 above - thanking you for the confidence, but not feeling it long term. My RBs have been swing and miss for the most part and my WRs are all involved (except the two injured) but have not had big scores, except for Tyler Lockett yesterday. My team seems like it will last till about week six.

13 hours ago, Birdie048 said:

Calometric shows Cutoff at 141.9  for me.... 

I have 153.25 and only have Kamara (8.7) remaining...  disappointed in my QB output - Big Ben 23.55 but still hopeful I can advance.... 

ETA:  Cut shifted slightly as Sea-Dal ended. 

9 hours ago, TheWinz said:

Looks like the cut line sits at 149.6 going into Monday Night.  I have a cushion of 16.55 points and will use CEH if he scores over 8.7.  I am scared

So SNF bumped the cutline up about 8 points? I would expect MNF to be about the same with 2 really good offenses, but also some good defenses. Since I'm currently sitting at about 12 points above the line, with no one playing tonight, I'll be sweating and cheering on both defenses.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, FishNSuds said:

I have been here before, and that's the problem.  Let me direct you to week 11 of the 2018 season.  Going into the Monday Night game, the cut line sat at 134.6.  I was sitting comfortably in the clubhouse at 167.9 and had no players in the final game of the week.  Guess how much the cut line moved?  Would you believe me if I said 43.25?

• Laughing 1
  • Sad 1