What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Monday Night Football - Chiefs v Ravens - Pre-Game Chatter and Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Jackson is getting hard pressure every single down, can't even get a chance to pass. Have to go for it on 4th and 24 now.

Last edited by a moderator:
KC is blitzing everything and making Jackson go to the hot read. These look like all out blitzes.
i haven't played Madden in years, but KC is like that annoying Madden team. The QB just runs around, runs backward, does all kind of craziness and somehow throws pinpoint passes.

The d decides just to keep calling the same engage 8 blitz package every play.

profit.

eta: all this is in a good way btw. Mahomes is a blast

i haven't played Madden in years, but KC is like that annoying Madden team. The QB just runs around, runs backward, does all kind of craziness and somehow throws pinpoint passes.

The d decides just to keep calling the same engage 8 blitz package every play.

profit.
Can confirm, back in ‘09 or so in the Madden Franchise mode there was a fake QB you could draft in one of the pre-made rookie drafts, his name was Michael Bolt  or something (Vick clone), and this is how I’d use him. Would drive my roommate insane in college. 

I think Baltimore had a lot more time than they thought, do a run play that takes advantage of the blitz; for some they kept passing hot. KC was doing all out blitzes and they never ran a play to take advantage of that. That's on Roman and Jackson.

So Baltimore loses badly to a KC team that was pushed around by the Chargers who lost to the Panthers. Hmm, NFL

Man I can see Reid talking to Butker on the sidelines during the commercial.... asking him if he's feeling good, telling him they believe in his leg... wanting to know if he's got one more kick in it.

Hardman needs more snaps. His speed is up there with Hill. Need bench Watkins in favore of Hardman. This way they can beat teams by six tds instead of just four. 🤪
Watkins is doing all of the dirty work for this team right now. About to lead the team in targets two out of three games.

Users who are viewing this thread