What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Genrepalooza Presents: FG Radio - Tons of Lithium but very little Chill (4 Viewers)

Globalization Radio

OK, I think I understand the Global channel thing so here goes

2014 is modernish; American band, Bosnian-German DJ, not sure this is a hit outside of dance clubs...

1.09 Broken Bells - Holding on for Life (Solomun Radio Mix)

went w the radio edit for the playlist even though the 9 minute version is superior

@zamboni
Well, that surely is a thing.

Whatever, I will just take it:

Globalization Channel:

1.01: BLO - MIND WALK
I like this one.

RA, I'm back but in way over my head on these particular categories.  If you want to bounce anything by me, feel free, but also feel free to choose with wild abandon.

Could we change our drafter name to rockaction/krista4 instead of the other order?  It is clear already he's going to be doing the bulk of the thought and work.  Maybe even put my name in a subscript.

is it a preferred membership thing? I have been trying to figure it out for a while. the bright background irritates me when i check the site on a pc
No, I was just looking to see how I did it.  Go to account settings and then look on the bottom of the page, and you will see the word theme. Click it and click footballguys dark. 

1.12 - Smile - WizKid feat. H.E.R. (Globalization)

All the good genre names are taken so the most popular current West African music style is called Afrobeats, not to be confused with Afrobeat from the last century.  Afrobeats doesn't have the pulsing polyrhythms of the older genre; the beats are more straightforward like modern Western R&B.  Most Afrobeats artists I've heard are really big on the auto-tune which I know turns off some people on this board.

WizKid is one of the biggest Nigerian Pop stars.  He's done a bunch of other cross-continental collaborations like this one with Drake, Chris Brown and others.  This song with H.E.R. was one of my favorite summer songs of this very weird summer.  It's a silly love song built on a beat that's got a little bit of Reggae flare.  There's also auto-tune of course.  I don't think I drafted it in the mid-year song draft.

@Abrantes

No, I was just looking to see how I did it.  Go to account settings and then look on the bottom of the page, and you will see the word theme. Click it and click footballguys dark. 
so much better. gracias

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread