What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****Maybe Officially a Falcons vs Panthers thread**** (1 Viewer)

I'd say 20-25 range. Ideally what he was in New Orleans, a high end backup. But capable of being a solid starter, just not somebody I'd, as a GM, say yep, QB is solved.
But that's exactly what they did with Teddy B and it seems the fan base thought it was a great idea to try and build in 2020 instead of maybe stripping the walls bare and look to try and build a fence around Trevor Lawrence. But what I got was "Oh no MOP, Tepper was with he Steelers and really knows what he's doing." I'm not as impressed as everyone else is. 

When Joe Buck highlighted that this was an important extra point, that’s the moment I knew this kick was going to go wide

Last edited by a moderator:
But that's exactly what they did with Teddy B and it seems the fan base thought it was a great idea to try and build in 2020 instead of maybe stripping the walls bare and look to try and build a fence around Trevor Lawrence. But what I got was "Oh no MOP, Tepper was with he Steelers and really knows what he's doing." I'm not as impressed as everyone else is. 
There was a lot of debate over the summer in the Panthers thread. I was on the side of doing a real rebuild if you’re going to rebuild, not an in-between treadmill team approach. The current staff is doing better sooner than I thought they would but I think this is a treadmill team right now. 

Punting? You went for it earlier when you should have kicked a FG and now you're punting?

Nice punt btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Showing Blank on the sideline is always the Falcons kiss of death 
I think they know that. They love doing it. They insist upon showing him in really long still shots. Is Blank really so photogenic as to demand that? No. They know his team loses whenever they show him like that. He's got such a forlorn face.

Users who are viewing this thread