What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Buffalo at Arizona -3 (56)** (1 Viewer)

Bills can’t stop the run at all, but back to back tremendous plays by White and Jackson limit the Cards to a FG. 

Frankly, the way Dane Jackson has played in his opportunities, he probably should be given the #2 CB spot instead of being bounced back and forth from the practice squad.

What an amazing play by Allen. 

I know I'm a Phins fan but this kid just keeps making me pause and look and rewind and watch it again. The knock on this kid was he is reckless...well what now? There's not much this kid cannot do, easily the best Bills QB since some guy that went to the Univ of Miami...

Josh Allen going for impossible trifecta by a QB today. Receiving TD, rushing TD, then a few passing TD's. LETS GET IT.

Good hustle and play there by AJ Klein. He may be turning a corner a bit or maybe Buffalo is figuring out how to use him a little better.

That was a dumb play by Allen. I think they had the first down over the middle too.

Also not sure why CBS keeps saying it was 3rd and 9 and 4th and 9 when they clearly only had 3-4 yards to go.

And lucky bounce for Bass. That dude is shaky.

What an amazing play by Allen. 

I know I'm a Phins fan but this kid just keeps making me pause and look and rewind and watch it again. The knock on this kid was he is reckless...well what now? There's not much this kid cannot do, easily the best Bills QB since some guy that went to the Univ of Miami...
See that last throw?

Putting the Cards into obvious passing situations is the best thing Buffalo can do. Murray is by far at his best with that threat if the run. As a straight up passer, he is still below average IMO.

Some great throwaways by Allen. And man, that drop by Singletary is brutal. They had a huge play setup on that screen.

Ok Bass. I see you. Would definitely like to see more TDs though. Can’t have pre-snap penalties. Those are drive killers.

That drop hurts. Hopefully Bills can get one more shot before half and carry over with the opening second half possession. 

You wrote "The knock on this kid was he is reckless...well what now?"

He's still reckless. Yes, he's good, but in order to be great he needs to cut back on plays/decisions like that.
He looks awful good at times, seems like you could build around him. Very talented, maybe he's still reckless but I'd rather have him over a lot of other QBs around the league. Still feel like his best days are ahead. 

Buffalo been vulnerable up the middle in the run game. Gotta do a better job. Murray’s ability as a runner puts a ton of stress on those linebackers though.

Man, that sucks for the Cards DT Peters. Looks like he pulled back a bit awkwardly to avoid getting a roughing the passer penalty and it ended up in a knee injury for him.

This game has gone pretty well for us so far, but I really hate that play call on 3rd down.  Even if Allen converts, there wouldn't have been enough time left to do anything but settle for the FG.

Kind of a lousy playcall on 3rd and short with time running down. Would rather have seen them go deep there.

And Bass drills his third 50+ yard FG of the game. Huge fantasy points if you have him and get bonus points for difference.

Good half for the D. Couple tough breaks on O but Arizona D is also playing well. 

Agree about the poor play call on 3rd.  

Users who are viewing this thread