Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Seahawks vs. Eagles - MNF Game Thread

Just now, The_Man said:

Seattle scared to go for it after getting stuffed on fourth down twice in the first quarter 

Was hoping Petey didn't lose his ego and kept going for it. Elliot missed XP might help them in the end but I like when Coaches with better teams get too full of themselves and find a way to coach the team into a loss of a very winnable game. Especially when its this clown 

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Richard Rodgers: MNF Hail Mary Extraordinaire 

Eagles get all the calls

Here comes Berman...oh look, Wentz isnt the worst thing on TV.

Just now, fred_1_15301 said:

Eagles really need to try to establish the run game now.  Miles is your biggest playmaker - use him!

Well they haven't in the first 11 weeks but I'm sure the switch will flip now in Doug's head. 

• Laughing 1
Just now, fred_1_15301 said:

Eagles really need to try to establish the run game now.  Miles is your biggest playmaker - use him!

Been the  case all year.  They are idiots 

Just now, Pip's Invitation said:

I have no faith that they will get the first round pick right, no matter how high it is. 

Agree.  I think they are beyond redemption at this point 

Just now, Insein said:

Well they haven't in the first 11 weeks but I'm sure the switch will flip now in Doug's head. 

A man can hope, right?  Especially a man who owns Miles friggin Sanders.   😠

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

The Seahawks are just sitting on those bubble screens. A draw up the gut will be a TD. 

Sanders was running free on a PA Draw where he eventually became the receiver and then it was incomplete but had they just handed it to him he woulda gained like 15-20 yds, nobody was there when he came out of the hole.

• Like 1
Just now, The_Man said:

I don’t understand this passing attack unless they’re setting up a deep shot. They don’t challenge anyone and seem to be incurring a lot of risk for 3 and 4-yard gains. 

Welcome to the 2020 Eagles. All risk, no reward.

Just now, modogg said:

why do they utilize Richard Rodgers so much? sure Carson likes him and he does catch the ball, but he is zero threat to the other team. No use of Sanders or Raegor who can actually get you some YAC?? 

Analytics.  J/k

• Laughing 1
Just now, The_Man said:

I don’t understand this passing attack unless they’re setting up a deep shot. They don’t challenge anyone and seem to be incurring a lot of risk for 3 and 4-yard gains. 

The hardest way to get from point A to point B is what they do. 

You nail it, high risk, low reward

• Like 2
1 minute ago, The_Man said:

they are scared to let Carson do anything but throw a 3 yard pass these days

Just now, modogg said:

why do they utilize Richard Rodgers so much? sure Carson likes him and he does catch the ball, but he is zero threat to the other team. No use of Sanders or Raegor who can actually get you some YAC?? 

Security blanket. When no one else is open he trusts him short.

1 minute ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Sanders was running free on a PA Draw where he eventually became the receiver and then it was incomplete but had they just handed it to him he woulda gained like 15-20 yds, nobody was there when he came out of the hole.

Yep - I keep seeing multiple defenders on the perimeter just sitting on the screens since that's all the Eagles have been doing. I can't believe the Eagles aren't making them pay for that. 

Punt the stupid Pig skin. It's not like we don't have a really good Punter anyway who has probably been our best player all year 

17-9 in 2019

17-9 in 2019 Playoffs

17-9 tonight...guess Doug wanted to at least give Seattle a chance to change the score a little. Why not Punt?! Your Defense has played well and actually did OK in those other 2 games, they seem to be able to hang in there with Wilson and the Seahawks...WTH?!

• Like 1