What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seahawks vs. Eagles - MNF Game Thread (2 Viewers)

4th and 4, 1st place in the NFC East on the line, ball on the 15, can cut it to a 1 score game and they go for it and it's an interception in the Red Zone, in the End Zone no less...

Incredible

Last edited by a moderator:
so they really are going with not using Sanders at all in the red zone? Yeah, he fumbled, but whyb not have the guy who can do something on the field?

He literally threw that ball right to Quandre Diggs.

That was such a WTF throw DIggs momentarily brainfarted and thought he was on the Iggles. He was goign to run and celebrate the TD and turned around.

Pretty sure Goedert is supposed to break out but it doesn’t matter. 2 other guys open and they should have kicked the damn FG
I don't give Wentz any benefit of the doubt right now.

You have to either convert that 4th & 4 or convert a 2 PT conversion later on only for a tie. I’m fine with the decision. Terrible execution. 

Its as confusing as to why the Steelers don't run James Conner more 
But honestly Conner isn't on the same planet in terms of a playmaker as Miles is.  And Ben is playing a hell of a lot better than Carson so the Eagles actually should be relying on the run more.

They should sign Fitzpatrick. At least they’d be watchable. 
Why would they sign Cam? He's not the type of character guy. I would sign Fitz as a back up though in a heartbeat.

Maybe we can convince Josh McCown to retire to be QB coach 

I heard how great Reagor had separation in college and just never saw it. Still haven't this season. 

And then there goes the INT finally and this game is over 
It's one of the reasons I like to quote the announcers during the game...sometimes pretty darn comical what flies from their mouth but it also can tell a story or a snapshot better than most of us. 

Users who are viewing this thread