What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steelers-Ravens Game thread (1 Viewer)

Haha Hollywood doesn't dive to the ground for once and as a result takes a big hit while still achieving 0 RAC

Why don’t they try to get RG out of the pocket on these. Passing plays?
Right? Why not roll that guy out of the pocket. 

I was thinking naked bootleg with the TE over the top shadowing the run to the sidelines and either tuck it or chuck it but then I remembered they are starting all TEs from practice squad and it really limits what they can do. 

Intrigued by his skillset but he doesn't get many opportunities and obviously this is not a great matchup.
Oh yeah, he's buried on the depth chart. Soon as they drafted Dobbins his dynasty value bottomed. I got him recently in a Matt Breida deal. I'm serious. That deal for Devine Ozigbo and Justice Hill for Matt Breida was off the charts!  *snicker*

Hey, you never know. I love his tools, but he's fourth on the chart. Maybe if I can hold him until he leaves, but I don't know if I can waste the roster spot any longer.

Pittsburgh is leading and not trying to run the ball at all really. That could spell trouble at some point today, no commitment to the run. 

Patrick Queen is going to be an IDP machine next year if he keeps developing. For some reason people in the industry are relatively silent about him and his performance so I don't really have a good feel for whether he's developing or not. 

Yeah, Claypool.

He's so darn good from what I've seen. Highly polished for a guy that supposedly couldn't get separation and didn't know route trees.

My ### he lacked those things. 

Patrick Queen is going to be an IDP machine next year if he keeps developing. For some reason people in the industry are relatively silent about him and his performance so I don't really have a good feel for whether he's developing or not. 
Queen is going to be one of the best ILB's in football within 2 years. Still very green but learning quickly. Right now all the Ravens payroll is in the D. That will shift as they pay Lamar, Andrews and others, and they will design the D around making Queen the playmaker

Tirico saying that Pittsburgh once again in the Red Zone...wait a minute. They were held 3 n out 1st Drive, then they got a Int pick-6 and then they did have a long drive and capped it with a FG...what am I missing? It's not like the Steelers are just mowing down the Ravens Defense, that's silly. 

Can the Steelers catch a pass in the Red Zone? 

C'mon!!!

Queen is going to be one of the best ILB's in football within 2 years. Still very green but learning quickly. Right now all the Ravens payroll is in the D. That will shift as they pay Lamar, Andrews and others, and they will design the D around making Queen the playmaker
His highlights from LSU were eye-popping. I messed up my draft and didn't grab him at 2.7 when I had a chance and I had the 3.1, too. By the time it got back to me, he was gone, as was Claypool. I figured one of the two would fall.

Enough about me. He looks good on film and live. Moves at a high speed. Good motor.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the Ravens have some kind of gadget that they think has a chance of working ... now is the time

Can't afford giving it right back to Ben, followed by Steelers ball after the half

This drive is kind of key to the game in some ways

@DVERandy: Gotta admit @nbc might have been right about letting Al Roker’s Christmas Shartacular take the prime time slot #SteelersvsRavens

Cris getting blown ... away ... by the Steelers' lady fans during his extended stay in a Pittsburgh hotel 

They are really hoping to move the ball without throwing.

I'd just slacken the reins a little bit and let the guy play. This is like bleeding to death by a thousand cuts.

And now he throws and the guy is wide open but falls.

Think RG3 might just have a good old fashioned CRAMP and it's possible for a guy who hasn't seen a lot of action of late. 

McSorley might see his 1st action of his career. Who knows?

Ugh. Maybe an Achilles. So disheartening for a team that's playing its heart out

Actually wouldn't mind McSorley and the UDFA rookie QB both in there running some option

Users who are viewing this thread