Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Do you regularly wash your belly button?

Ned

Belly button cleanliness  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Never.  If I did the Little Larry wouldn't have a place to live. Larry is a mythical forrest creature I befriended 10 years ago, while cleaning trees and brush out behind my home. I knocked down Larry's home and offered him a place to live.  In the shower he pops his little head out with his blue shower cap to get clean. We've been best buds. It's also the reason I don't really try to lose the weight I need to.  I don't want to force him to downsize.

• Laughing 1
  • Thinking 2

2 hours ago, belljr said:

Never.  If I did the Little Larry wouldn't have a place to live. Larry is a mythical forrest creature I befriended 10 years ago, while cleaning trees and brush out behind my home. I knocked down Larry's home and offered him a place to live.  In the shower he pops his little head out with his blue shower cap to get clean. We've been best buds. It's also the reason I don't really try to lose the weight I need to.  I don't want to force him to downsize.

At first I thought I read "Larry Little."

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

In terms of lathering up and scrubbing (as opposed to just rinsing)...

Always: armpits and groin.

Extremely seldom but more than never: bellybutton and behind the ears.

Basically never: everywhere else.

Exactly. 

I have a hard time just digging into my navel. Idk there's just something psychological that makes me really really cringe and uncomfortable, and mentally difficult to do.

That said, I've pulled some built up dense heaps of belly button snacks on occasion in my life and I don't like those to build up. So every couple months I'll go treasure hunting.

I don't understand how this vote is almost 50/50.  :lmao:  I've paid attention my last few showers.  It's not something I even think about.  I just do it when running bar soap/body wash over my chest and stomach on the way down to other areas..  Takes a second at the most. 

I'm sure at one point I started doing it consciously after smelling the lint that was trapped in there.  :yucky: