What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Colts vs Steelers - Week 16 (1 Viewer)

And Steelers picked up right where they left off in cincy. 3 passes under 10 yards and 1 drop by none other than dionte.

I get that the Steelers aren't looking good lately, but on the other side, these colts won't be an easy out in the playoffs. 

I won't put them in the discussion with the chiefs, bills, and titans but they're not far off.

I get that the Steelers aren't looking good lately, but on the other side, these colts won't be an easy out in the playoffs. 

I won't put them in the discussion with the chiefs, bills, and titans but they're not far off.
Afc is ridiculously loaded this year. No easy outs in that playoff.

Every afc team that makes playoffs will pray they get the Steelers.  You only need 17 points to beat them.  Nice how they quit using Claypool too. If fichtner is here next year, something is seriously wrong. And their oline is the biggest collection of cream puffs in the league. 

Last edited by a moderator:
That was almost incredibly stupid trying the stupid lateral. Scoop and score for Indy was laying right there.

Even Romo & Nance are asking when the Steelers are going to adjust offense since it hasnt worked in 5 weeks. Everyone but the idiot coaches know this.

Every afc team that makes playoffs will pray they get the Steelers.  You only need 17 points to beat them.  Nice how they quit using Claypool too. If fichtner is here next year, something is seriously wrong. And their oline is the biggest collection of cream puffs in the league. 
Is there something going on with Claypool?  It seems like the Steelers offense headed south right when Ben said they needed to use Washington more and Claypool started to disappear...I know there are other issues but this seems to be one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there something going on with Claypool?  It seems like the Steelers offense headed south right when Ben said they needed to use Washington more and Claypool started to disappear.
No idea, it's like they are punishing him for something. 

Even Romo & Nance are asking when the Steelers are going to adjust offense since it hasnt worked in 5 weeks. Everyone but the idiot coaches know this.
At this point maybe it's all ego driven. "This is the way", and it's up to the players to produce no matter what we call  as a coaching staff. The only other option is they lack ideas on what to change, which is pretty sad.

Steeler defense is getting schooled. But I guess when your offense is on the field for 10 seconds at a time, you get gassed.

Did the Steelers coaching staff take the week off? The team looks as awful today as they did last week.  Where is the next level coaching we expect out of an upper tier coach like Tomlin?? 

That play on 3rd and 2 for the Steelers was a killer.  Terrible play call and then to add insult to injury he runs out of bounds.  

So it took 4 and a half games to finally let DJ and JuJu run routes over 5 yards, and you saw the result. Thank you for that. That D also adjusted and blitzed the old pylon relentlessly second half. When you do that, sooner or later, Rivers will deliver some presents.

I turned it off and came back to this. What exactly was the difference?
What changed for the Steelers offense in the comeback?

Ed Bouchette, senior Steelers beat writer: The Steelers did something to spark them in the second half they’ve been mostly reluctant to do much of the season — throw intermediate and deep routes. Not only did that produce a 39-yard touchdown pass from Roethlisberger to Diontae Johnson, but it also resulted in a couple of key pass-interference penalties. It also opened up some space for underneath passes as the Colts defense loosened up, and provided room for James Conner on a few runs and short passes late. The Steelers stubbornly stuck to the short passes most of the season, but their success throwing it longer may bode well for them when they open the playoffs.

Users who are viewing this thread