What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 Las Vegas Raiders - PLAYOFFS!!!! (6 Viewers)

The Las Vegas Raiders hosted veteran defensive tackle Gerald McCoy for a visit, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported. McCoy, 33, has spent the past year rehabbing after suffering a ruptured quadriceps in August as a member of the Cowboys. The multi-time All-Pro and Pro Bowl DT last played for the Panthers in 2019, starting all 16 games and tallying 37 tackles, five sacks and 13 QB hits. 
McCoy has been signed.  He might have a little juice left.

Edit: Chad beat me to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
McCoy has been signed.  He might have a little juice left.

Edit: Chad beat me to it.
The yea with the Panthers was pretty good. A year off and coming off of the injury and at 33, likely a good rotational DT. 

We got a ton of players on the DL now. Inside and out.

Despite the  pejorative nature of it, I actually like the McCoy signing.  Real pro, fun personality, should be a good influence.  He's not gonna log 50 snaps a game but give me 25 quality disruptions and teach younger guys how to work at this level and I'm in.
Anything involving interior D-linemen is a good idea.  

The way the NFL is now, interior disruption is a key to a good defense. Everything is short passes and inside misdirection runs.  

So Philon, Soloman, McCoy, WHOEVER. I couldn't care less about any of these names. Someone get out there and play tough interior D, put some pressure up the gut, and I swear to god these D backs will look better, lol.  

Despite the  pejorative nature of it, I actually like the McCoy signing.  Real pro, fun personality, should be a good influence.  He's not gonna log 50 snaps a game but give me 25 quality disruptions and teach younger guys how to work at this level and I'm in.
i didn't take it as perjorative.  it's simply factual.  and funny as hell.  when do they sign the real TO?

Anyone buying into the Bryan Edwards stuff? 

There has been some dumb over-statements on Twitter, which then become the conversation, but he  has really showed up.  I had forgotten he broke a foot at the Combine, before foot injury during the season.  

There has been some dumb over-statements on Twitter, which then become the conversation, but he  has really showed up.  I had forgotten he broke a foot at the Combine, before foot injury during the season.  
i'm intrigued.  i drafted and held him.  but who knows.  hence my TO joke above.

i don't believe it, until i see it.

At this point of the season, I'm cautiously and hopefully optimistic. Not making any bets on it, but keeping an eye on all reports.  Would love to see a real, and consistent, compliment to Waller in the passing game. 

KJ Wright visiting.

That would be a very positive move.  

I've always liked him.  Underrated player that sometimes didn't receive the recognition he deserved because of the other big names on Seattle's defense.  This would be a good get.

make it 4 front office.  CFO of 18 years and a controller
It's unclear why everyone is jumping ship, but there are some theories. Peter King of NBC Sports has heard some speculation that the resignations might be related to the team's financial situation, which would make sense, since it was four business executives who quit. 

"I heard lots of theories about why [Badain] left," King wrote on Aug. 2. "That he didn't approve of some of the spending by owner Mark Davis in the midst of a disastrous first financial season in Las Vegas (including Davis' decision to buy the WNBA's Las Vegas Aces), that he was just tired of the nonstop pace of running a franchise in a new city, that he and Davis were having significant disagreements on the direction of the franchise at a time when money was tight."

According to Jason Cole, who's on the Pro Football Hall of Fame selection committee and has had the inside scoop on the the Raiders for awhile, the Raiders "are in the process of hiring an outside law firm to deal with whatever issue is at the center of at least four top executives being dismissed/leaving the team."

Yea, at his age and coming off the year off with injury... I think he is going to be a quality come in a for some snaps and make his presence felt and keeping the other guys fresh. Should make a difference deep into the 3rd and 4th Q's for all involved. 

Good buzz around him. 
There was good buzz around Ruggs too with the added muscle. 

I've always liked him.  Underrated player that sometimes didn't receive the recognition he deserved because of the other big names on Seattle's defense.  This would be a good get.
Not signed but both parties keeping in touch. He would add that much needed depth with experience at LB and another guy who knows the system inside and out and could be like bringing on another assistant coach too. I would not be opposed to it. We have a very young team all around.... bringing in some vets like this to season the youngsters will only help them. At this point, anyone that is a FA is not a game changer but they sure can be a game piece. 

It's unclear why everyone is jumping ship, but there are some theories. Peter King of NBC Sports has heard some speculation that the resignations might be related to the team's financial situation, which would make sense, since it was four business executives who quit. 

"I heard lots of theories about why [Badain] left," King wrote on Aug. 2. "That he didn't approve of some of the spending by owner Mark Davis in the midst of a disastrous first financial season in Las Vegas (including Davis' decision to buy the WNBA's Las Vegas Aces), that he was just tired of the nonstop pace of running a franchise in a new city, that he and Davis were having significant disagreements on the direction of the franchise at a time when money was tight."

According to Jason Cole, who's on the Pro Football Hall of Fame selection committee and has had the inside scoop on the the Raiders for awhile, the Raiders "are in the process of hiring an outside law firm to deal with whatever issue is at the center of at least four top executives being dismissed/leaving the team."
I swear Al Davis is still alive somwhere...

The Las Vegas Raiders were delighted to select college football’s 2020 Jim Thorpe Award winner, safety Trevon Moehrig, in the second round of this year’s draft. But now that he’s on the field battling for a starting spot at Raiders training camp, how special can Moehrig become?

That question will be answered in the months and years to come. But Moehrig is healthy — a back injury caused him to slide to the 43rd selection in the draft — and he’s already made an impression on the leader of the Raiders, quarterback Derek Carr.

Moehrig played superb defense against starting slot receiver Hunter Renfrow during one-on-one drills at Wednesday’s practice, which is very unusual for a rookie safety, or any safety, for that matter. The play left Carr in awe and asking for more.

This guy can actually cover, so it’s impressive,” Carr said of Moehrig, according to The Athletic’s Vic Tafur. “Especially Hunter, that guy doesn’t get covered. God bless Moehrig the next day we go out there and he has to cover Hunter. He doesn’t like to get covered twice.”

Moehrig hasn’t had to face the wrath of Renfrow just yet, thanks to a day off for the Raiders on Thursday. But as Carr went on praising Moehrig, he had a simple request: make life difficult for Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes, too.

“A safety on a slot receiver, that should be a mismatch … but he lined up and accepted that challenge and made the play,” Carr said. “Like that’s in the back of the end zone and I tried to put it out there, and he said, ‘No, not this time.’ And that excites me as a quarterback because I want him to do that to (Patrick) Mahomes.”

While Moehrig is officially a work in progress, it’s clear that Carr already expects a lot from the former TCU star. At 6-foot-2 and 202 pounds with evident coverage skills, Carr is likely correct to have high expectations, as are the Raiders. Moehrig didn’t get immediate snaps with the first unit, but he’s worked his way in there already with time to spare before camp closes.

On a defense that must improve mightily in 2021, despite youth and uncertainty at numerous positions, Moehrig, with his apparent versatility, could be a player that helps bring it all together. It will be fascinating to watch him develop, and so far, he’s clearly made quite the impression in Henderson.

The Las Vegas Raiders have held seven training camp practices, with the last two in pads.

As with every team in the NFL, there has been some early developments with some players taking a step forward with others taking a possible step back.

The operative word here is “early” on both sides. It’s too early to proclaim any players will be have a special role and it’s too early to give up on anyone.

There are still three preseason games and a two-day scrimmage with the Los Angeles Rams before the initial 53-man roster is set and starting roles are decided. With that all in mind, let’s look at some of the winners and losers of the first week of camp in the scorching Southern Nevada desert.

Winners

Casey Hayward:
Hayward has been running with the first-team defense. The Raiders like his veteran presence and the fact that he played in the system of new defensive coordinator Gus Bradley the past four seasons. For now, he looks like a starter.

Nate Hobbs:
The fifth-round pick has been working with the first-team nickel defense. If he beats out veteran Nevin Lawson, the Illinois product could be on the field a lot this season. The Raiders love his presence and savvy.

Nicholas Morrow:
Morrow is getting a lot of love. Morrow, who re-signed in free agency, looks like he is carving out a spot as a starting linebacker with Cory Littleton in Bradley’s defense.

Tanner Muse:
The third-round pick in 2020 struggled in camp as a rookie and had an injury that cost him his entire season. Muse has bounced back and looked. He could get some play in the nickel defense.

Losers

Damon Arnette:
He hasn’t been terrible and he looks to be in better shape. But if Hayward isn’t a starter, that is not a good sign for the No. 19 overall pick of the 2020 draft. He needs to make a move.

Clelin Ferrell:
He is not working with the first-team defense. That is simply brutal for a player who was taken at No. 4 overall just two years ago. Ferrell has value and maybe he can work his way in as an inside pass-rusher. But, for now, he is not a starter and that’s not good.

Nick Kwiatkoski:
It seems like Morrow is taking snaps away from Kwiatkoski, who signed a three-year, $21 million deal with the Raiders in 2020. The Raiders expected more from him. If Kwiatkoski can’t get on the field, it will likely be his final season in Las Vegas.

Amik Robertson:
He was drafted in the fourth round in 2020 to be the nickel cornerback in 2021. If Hobbs takes the job, what role will Robertson fill? He could be one-and-done in Las Vegas.

Earlier in the summer, we spoke about the possibility of Jalen Richard possibly being traded, and a handful of teams that could go after him. However, since the Raiders have gotten started at training camp, Richard has been out, first, due to COVID-19, and now due to a foot injury that will have him out indefinitely.

Unlike previous years, the Raiders have a tremendous 1-2 punch at the running back spot, as Josh Jacobs will return as the feature back, and Kenyan Drake is entering his first season with the franchise. Both players are adept at doing what Richard does best, and that is being a real threat in the passing game, making it a tough hill to climb for Richard this summer.

Now that he is hurt, and other players will get a chance to show what they can do, it is not out of the question that Richard could be done in Las Vegas. There had been some turmoil this offseason, with him deleting everything Raiders related from social media, so it would not be a surprise if he landed elsewhere.

Raiders could roll with Trey Ragas

Jacobs and Drake are no-brainers to make the 53-man roster heading into Week 1 against Baltimore, but after Richard, who do the Raiders have. One player who is very interesting is Trey Ragas, an undrafted rookie who was a touchdown machine during his time at Louisiana, and one who is not afraid to do the dirty work.

In fact, Ragas would be an excellent addition to the active roster because he is a running back who is going to not only run by defenders but loves to put his head down and run over them. Ragas making the roster gives the Raiders more versatility at the position group, and he has shown this summer that he is ready for the pro game.

If he’s got something left in the tank, he’s exactly the type of player they need. Especially at lb
I had him in 2019 in IDP and he was a monster with 130+ tackles, a few picks. His numbers dipped hard last year - not sure if he was playing hurt or ?

I like him a lot for the Raiders. he's 32, so might be a rotational player to keep him fresh. 

I’m aware. 

just sharing the info. 

sucks that two 1st rounders aren’t 3 down players. 
Most of us saw this coming.  They were terrible picks at the time and it played out accordingly.   Poor drafting year after year is the biggest reason that the Raiders will likely finish third in the AFC W.   

Most of us saw this coming.  They were terrible picks at the time and it played out accordingly.   Poor drafting year after year is the biggest reason that the Raiders will likely finish third in the AFC W.   
correct.  the eyeball test tells all.  he's decent.   all the off season fluff pieces, to prop up ferrel, seem desperate. only 6.5 sacks in 2 years, but using some odd metrics, he's actually really good!  smh

bo scarborough signed.

richard on the way out, or just hurt?
I think he will miss a couple of weeks now, bring in others for a look. I don't know his contract but he is making a lot for a third string back that doesn't bring anything that #1 and #2 can bring. I think Ragas has a good shot to take his roster spot.

I think he will miss a couple of weeks now, bring in others for a look. I don't know his contract but he is making a lot for a third string back that doesn't bring anything that #1 and #2 can bring. I think Ragas has a good shot to take his roster spot.
if memory serves, richard is 3.5M, no dead money.

The signing of Gerald McCoy was a pleasant surprise for Raider nation. After missing 2020 with an injury to his quad, he is looking for a fresh start, and Jon Gruden obliged.

Now 33 years old, McCoy isn’t the same player he was in his prime. The former top-five pick disruptive movements still flash enough for him to help in the interior. His all-pro pedigree makes his teammates gravitate towards him for knowledge.

McCoy has embraced the role of a teacher and stepped on the field, ready to give guidance. Solomon Thomas's pass rush ability isn’t one of his strengths. He took the time to pick McCoy’s brain on Friday.

Carl Nassib was the former pro-bowlers teammate in Tampa Bay. His thoughts on McCoy paint a picture of a great leader.

“Yeah, he teaches me stuff every day. He’s a legend. He’s doing a great job being a mentor to the young guys. He’s got the most experience. He’s got an incredible resume, and he’s doing a great job.”

The Las Vegas Raiders are desperate for an interior push after it was nonexistent last season. The defense might get more from the signing of McCoy.

The addition of Gerald McCoy by the Raiders drew some mixed initial reactions. On the plus side, he’s a six-time Pro Bowler. In the negative side is the fact that he’s 33 and didn’t play at all last season due to a ruptured quad in camp with the Cowboys.

Many people probably forgot McCoy was still out there. Others probably thought there was a reason he was unsigned and perhaps that reason was injury related.

When it came out that he was at the Raiders facility for a workout, his signing was made official shortly thereafter, which means the Raiders were convinced quickly that McCoy still had the goods. At least enough of the goods to be worth signing.

“I just wanted to see what kind of shape he was in,” Raiders defensive line coach Rod Marinelli said of McCoy. “He’s been off and how he feels and all those things. He came in and really had a nice workout. You can see the pop. He got the twitch still and all of that. So, right now, we’re progressing him in and we’ve got him in some individual right now.”

He certainly looks like he’s in shape. He fits right in with the other defensive tackles who have been in camp already for over a week. I grabbed a couple videos of McCoy’s first few drills on his first day.

It was also worth noting that in between drills, some of the Raiders DTs were taking their turns getting technique tips from McCoy. The first was Solomon Thomas who is attempting to secure a spot on this roster at 3-tech DT, if not the starting job there. As it happens, McCoy’s addition could be one of the primary threats to Thomas earning his snaps. But McCoy is generous with his instruction just the same.

“Just his presence is really good with the guys. He’s a wealth of knowledge,” Marinelli continued on McCoy. “He’s played the position at a high level and it’s really great to have him here and it’s just a day-by-day process now.”

McCoy is worth a shot. From 2012 to 2019, he never had fewer than five sacks. He is joining a group of defensive tackles, all of whom the team is taking a flyer on in the hopes two or three of them will distinguish themselves and either live up to past potential (like Thomas) or past performance (like Darius Philon and Quinton Jefferson).

NFL had a video of Hayward and Edwards fighting on a comeback. Hayward was successful but it looked good on both players but it looks like Hayward does indeed have more than a little gas left in the tank. That can be huge for us.

Offensive linemen in the NFL fly under the radar. That’s just the way it is. The position isn’t flashy, and there’s no way around that fact. It’s their job to ensure everyone else on the team makes waves, ideally in the form of touchdowns.

So if an offensive lineman longs to gain attention, they might not enjoy the NFL too much. Or they might spend time off the field looking to turn heads, which could impact their career negatively.

The Las Vegas Raiders had that in mind when they drafted offensive tackle Alex Leatherwood in the first round of this year’s NFL Draft. Offensive line coach Tom Cable said that Leatherwoods’ no-frills demeanor was appealing, and as the rookie makes his way through training camp, Cable’s impression of Leatherwood has been solidified.

“He’s very introverted,” Cable said during media availability on Saturday. “Sometimes he can be even a little bit nerdy, which is cool for an O-lineman. I don’t have to worry about him out raising hell, or doing this or doing that, and he’s a pretty focussed guy.

“[He’s an] extreme competitor. I think that was probably my No. 1 characteristic that I loved about him; that he loved to play, and he loves to be great. As he fails, he learns. That’s the really cool part.”

The fact that Leatherwood “loves to be great” certainly has a nice ring to it.

But wait, did Cable call him “nerdy?” Cable meant it as a compliment, but still, very few people want to be labeled a nerd. Thankfully, someone asked Cable a follow-up question about Leatherwood’s personality.

“He’s extremely intelligent, first of all,” Cable said. “He’s quite well-read, studies, likes to read, things like that. That’s not necessarily typical for an athlete or for anyone. He likes to keep it real. If that’s the right word. He doesn’t really get outside his box, I guess is the right way to say it.”

Man, this just keeps getting better. Leatherwood keeps it real. That means he knows that it’s not his job to earn Monday-morning headlines. He’s tasked with being a steady mauler, simple as that.

And Leatherwood is smart enough to know that when his career is all said and done, he’ll earn his accolades if he keeps competing and getting better, as Cable said he is. Add Leatherwood’s impressive measurables to the equation, and the Raiders could have the toughest nerd in Las Vegas on their side on Sundays.

You don’t have to be a Raiders fan to know Johnathan Abram is a loud human being. You’d just have to have watched the 2019 Hard Knocks to know that. He talks. A lot. One might say constantly.

Early on the Raiders players said several times that they fed off of Abram’s energy. The problem, however, is it hasn’t ever really translated to the field. Whether with Abram’s performance or his supposed effect on the defense as a whole. In fact, the defense seemed lost last season and no one seemed more lost than Abram. So, perhaps it’s time for a different approach.

Enter Ron Milus.

The Raiders new DB coach brings with him a proven track record of getting outstanding performances from his players. One of his biggest projects since taking over the job is to try and get the best out of the Raiders former first round safety.

“John has done everything we’ve asked him to do,” said Milus. “We asked him ‘hey John, can you come in a little bit lighter’? What did he do? He came in a little lighter. John, you guys know John, he chirps a little bit, right? Turn your volume down, just a little bit, John.’ He’s done that.

“I think it’s going to make him a better player. That’s just me. When it’s all set and done, he’s got to do it on Sundays in September to December. But John has gotten better in my opinion. Just doing the little things right, trying to get his body in the right position. You’re asking me? I think John’s going to have a great year.”

Abram wants to be great. There’s no question about that. Milus — who coached the DB’s with the Chargers the past eight seasons — said he is not judging any of the Raiders’ young corners by what they did last season. That they all get a clean slate. Abram is clearly trying to take advantage of the fresh start.

There is an opportunity here for Abram to turn things around. Gus Bradley’s defense is more about simple concepts as opposed to the volume of packages that Paul Guenther ran. It’s also, as Rod Marinelli puts it, and “effort-based defense” which should fit Abram’s style perfectly if he can seize it.

Addressing the team’s pass rush issues was a huge point of emphasis for the Las Vegas Raiders this offseason. The Raiders added a handful of veteran defensive linemen in free agency and spent a third-round pick on Buffalo edge rusher, Malcolm Koonce.

While some have questioned Koonce as a Day 2 selection, defensive line coach Rod Marinelli is intrigued by the young pass rusher’s potential. On Saturday, the coach shared some insight into why the organization drafted the Buffalo product:

“His tape was really good, really good bend at the top of the rush...and the movement and the speed. He’s going to be a big guy, he’s young and he’s going to fill out. We saw a guy who can pass rush...He comes out each day works at [the details] and I appreciate that.” Marinelli would go on to add: “He’s got enough talent to really help us as a pass rusher.”

In the same statement, the coach mentioned it’s always tough for players to make the transition to the NFL because what worked in college doesn’t always immediately translate to the next level. To me, that suggests Koonce might be having some ups and downs during training camp, but that’s as to be expected at this point.

The transition from any college conference to the NFL is difficult, let alone a smaller conference like the MAC. Regardless, it sounds like the Raiders’ third-round pick has a bright future ahead of him.

Table inside Article

Position

WR

Henry Ruggs III

John Brown

Keelan Doss

Dillon Stoner

LT

Kolton Miller

Brandon Parker

LG

Richie Incognito

John Simpson

Lester Cotton Sr.

C

Andre James

Nick Martin

Jimmy Morrissey

RG

Denzelle Good

Patrick Omameh

Parker Ehinger

Jeremiah Poutasi

RT

Alex Leatherwood

Jaryd Jones-Smith

TE

Darren Waller

Foster Moreau

Derek Carrier

Nick Bowers

Matt Bushman

Alex Ellis

WR

Bryan Edwards

Zay Jones

Marcell Ateman

Caleb Scott

WR

Hunter Renfrow

Willie Snead IV

DJ Turner

Trey Quinn

QB

Derek Carr

Marcus Mariota

Nathan Peterman

RB

Josh Jacobs

Kenyan Drake

Jalen Richard

Trey Ragas

B.J. Emmons

Bo Scarbrough

FB

Alec Ingold

Garrett Groshek

Table inside Article

Position

DE

Yannick Ngakoue

Carl Nassib

Malcolm Koonce

NT

Johnathan Hankins

Niles Scott

Matt Dickerson

Gerald McCoy

DT

Quinton Jefferson

-or- Solomon Thomas

-or- Darius Philon

Kendal Vickers

Darius Stills

DE

Maxx Crosby

Clelin Ferrell

Gerri Green

SLB

Tanner Muse

Asmar Bilal

MLB

Nicholas Morrow

Nick Kwiatkoski

Max Richardson

WLB

Cory Littleton

Javin White

Darron Lee

[Divine Deablo]

LCB

Trayvon Mullen Jr.

Keisean Nixon

Rasul Douglas

[Isaiah Johnson]

RCB

Casey Hayward Jr.

Damon Arnette

Blidi Wreh-Wilson

De'Vante Bausby

CB

Nevin Lawson

Nate Hobbs

Amik Robertson

Shaun Crawford

FS

Tre'von Moehrig

Dallin Leavitt

Roderic Teamer

SS

Johnathan Abram

Karl Joseph

Tyree Gillespie

Team released initial depth charts

Only surprises for me is Darron Lee behind Javin White. 

Team released initial depth charts

Only surprises for me is Darron Lee behind Javin White. 
Keeping my eye Ferrell. I know he's been practicing with the 2nd team. I just don't like seeing our #4 overall pick not "starting ". Doesn't mean he won't see a lot of snaps but it looks like he's going to have to prove himself. 

Morrow ahead of Kwiatkowski is interesting as well. Bradley looking for more athleticism at that position? 

Keeping my eye Ferrell. I know he's been practicing with the 2nd team. I just don't like seeing our #4 overall pick not "starting ". Doesn't mean he won't see a lot of snaps but it looks like he's going to have to prove himself. 

Morrow ahead of Kwiatkowski is interesting as well. Bradley looking for more athleticism at that position? 
I am really not worried about Cle. I think that he will get a ton of snaps but they will move him around a lot. Maxx will be at DE pretty consistently, Yannick will get pulled on running downs and on passing Hankins will sit and Cle will add pass push up the middle. 

I wasn't surprised about Morrow because that is what the buzz is.... tons of praise. Kwiat is more of a jack of all trades MLB for your more typical 4-3 D. There is a bigger premium on coverage ability for LB's which is a big reason Muse has jumped up (along with praise for the off season from him). I don't see it a knock on Kwiat as much as it is more about the change in system. 

Plus, this is all early camp chart. McCoy will not be buried like that for long. DT will be the most interesting position to watch. What was a weakness in both starting and depth may be one of our biggest strengths now. Keep 5... likely cut Vickers and hope to get Stills on PS.

Moreau is getting tons of buzz. I think seeing two TE sets is something that will happen and be more effective this year. 
I feel like a 2TE set up (with our good pass catching TEs. Yeah, Waller is "good", right? ;)  ) will give us really good run/pass options. 2 TEs and have Jacobs pound it, or 2TEs and run everyone out to pass patterns. But that means only 2 WRs on the field but hopefully 2 of our young guys can really catch fire this year. C'mon Ruggs and Edwards! Time to step up massively (and time for our game plan to focus on getting those guys involved early and often). 

Moreau is getting tons of buzz. I think seeing two TE sets is something that will happen and be more effective this year. 
it was a joke.  thought it was obvious.  there are 6 on the roster atm.  i was going to go with interior DL, since there are 9.  but i know DL is a sensitive subject. 😜

I feel like a 2TE set up (with our good pass catching TEs. Yeah, Waller is "good", right? ;)  ) will give us really good run/pass options. 2 TEs and have Jacobs pound it, or 2TEs and run everyone out to pass patterns. But that means only 2 WRs on the field but hopefully 2 of our young guys can really catch fire this year. C'mon Ruggs and Edwards! Time to step up massively (and time for our game plan to focus on getting those guys involved early and often). 
Gruden wants to give different teams different looks each week. If Ruggs and Edwards live up to the draft positions and the hype they are getting early in camp, then we have all fhe flexibility in the world to go 5 wide (Ruggs, Edwards, Renfrow. Brown and Jones/Snead/Waller) or go heavy with two TE set and two backs in the backfield (with Alec or Drake) and anything in between. That is an offense that is scary for opposing DC's to prep for. Offensively, the question is if our sophmorr WR's make the jump and then we our OL depth is a little thin. I wouldn't be surprised if we sign a new guy depending on what cuts are made from other teams. 

Users who are viewing this thread