What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL Super Bowl LV Thread *** Kansas City Chiefs (-3) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (O/U 56) (3 Viewers)

poet girl going to steal the show again.
Poet girl needs a break, and that's apolitical. All I can see for the future is a million young girls thinking they can do spoken word slam poetry.

1. They can't - I don't need a million breathless high schoolers giving me urgent views on life
  2. Even the people who can, half the time? It really sucks. Trust me, I used to watch those Def Jam shows and even write them. It's incredibly difficult and sounds stupid a lot.

Poet girl needs a break, and that's apolitical. All I can see for the future is a million young girls thinking they can do spoken word slam poetry.

1. They can't - I don't need a million breathless high schoolers giving me urgent views on life
  2. Even the people who can, half the time? It really sucks. Trust me, I used to watch those Def Jam shows and even write them. It's incredibly difficult and sounds stupid a lot.
Has anyone ever described you as curmudgeonly? :)

I fear this has rout written all over it

By far the best team from the superior conference. We’ll see but I’m thinking KC 37-23

3 snaps in..
I know. Believe me, I am a huge fan and know it's early. But every possession is crucial here and they're calling on him to break a tackle on the first play and he didn't get out of his break very well on the second.

Last edited by a moderator:
How was that 2nd and 7 not intentional grounding on Mahomes? In the pocket, receiver was 5+ yards away (I think), and ball didn’t reach LOS.

Users who are viewing this thread