What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Making a Murderer (1 Viewer)

ghostguy123

Footballguy
I wanted to stop cluttering up the documentaries thread.  I had thought there used to be a dedicated thread to this, but I cant find it anywhere.

Anyway, I have binge watched all but the last couple episodes of part 2.   Wow.  So much going on with this. 

I feel especially bad for the kid going to prison.  So wrong.  Obviously I think he had nothing to do with it.

I really wish I had read through that previous thread.  I imagine there was a lot of good discussion.

I wanted to stop cluttering up the documentaries thread.  I had thought there used to be a dedicated thread to this, but I cant find it anywhere.

Anyway, I have binge watched all but the last couple episodes of part 2.   Wow.  So much going on with this. 

I feel especially bad for the kid going to prison.  So wrong.  Obviously I think he had nothing to do with it.

I really wish I had read through that previous thread.  I imagine there was a lot of good discussion.
73 pages...have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread