What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 Rookie drafts (2 Viewers)

Not sure what your point is? There are more WRs who have real value than TEs. I am pretty sure you agree with that concept. 
🤷🏾‍♂️ It's entirely possible Chase busts.  If he disappoints big his first year he'll keep value, and I'm not sure the ruggs or reagor examples really play out with him. Neither were even in consideration for the FF top overall rookie pick.  

But let's assume both chase and Pitts perform very poorly.  Chase will probably retain more value. If both are startable their first two years but not elite, I think they both retain ok value but not 1.01 level. 

The problem with forecasting Pitts dynasty value is there has never been a TE with quite his hype. I don't think that falls off a cliff within two years (assuming no long term injury or other issues). Most of us know TE usually takes longer to become elite than WR. Of course there may be the FF owner who isn't patient, but I'd rather not bank on that.

12 team SF PPR started earlier today 4 rounds, my picks starred (I'll come back to update later)

Round 1:

1. Trevor Lawrence
  2. Najee Harris
  3. Trey Lance*
  4. Justin Fields
  5. Kyle Pitts
  6. Ja'Marr Chase
  7. Zach Wilson
  8. Devonta Smith
  9. Travis Etienne*
  10. Mac Jones
  11. Javonte Williams*
  12. Jaylen Waddle
Round 2:

1. Trey Sermon
  2. Rashod Bateman
  3. Rondale Moore
  4. Elijah Moore*
  5. Terrace Marshall
  6. Michael Carter
  7. Kadarius Toney*
  8. Amon-Ra St. Brown*
  9. Dyami Brown*
  10. Pat Freiermuth
  11. Nico Collins
  12. Josh Palmer
Round 3:

1. Kenneth Gainwell
  2. Amari Rodgers
  3. D'Wayne Eskridge
  4. Rhamondre Stevenson*
  5. Dez Fitzpatrick
  6. Kyle Trask
  7. Ihmir Smith-Marsette
  8. Kellen Mond
  9. Davis Mills
  10. Tre' McKitty
  11. Javian Hawkins
  12. Chuba Hubbard
Round 4:

1. Tylan Wallace
  2. Elijah Mitchell
  3. Seth Williams
  4. Chris Evans
  5. Jacob Harris*
  6. Cornell Powell
  7. Anthony Schwartz
  8. Sage Surratt
  9. Tutu Atwell
  10. Jaelon Darden

Last edited by a moderator:
1 QB, but 0.5 points per completion.

Half way through:

1.01.   Chase, Ja'Marr CIN WR (R)   
1.02    Harris, Najee PIT RB (R) 
1.03    Pitts, Kyle ATL TE (R) 
1.04    Waddle, Jaylen MIA WR (R)  
1.05    Williams, Javonte DEN RB (R)
1.06    Bateman, Rashod BAL WR (R)
1.07    Lawrence, Trevor JAC QB (R) 
1.08    Smith, DeVonta PHI WR (R) 
1.09.   Sermon, Trey SFO RB (R) 
1.10    Etienne, Travis JAC RB (R)
1.11    Lance, Trey SFO QB (R) 
1.12    Marshall, Terrace CAR WR (R) 
2.01    Moore, Elijah NYJ WR (R)
2.02    Carter, Michael NYJ RB (R)  
2.03    Moore, Rondale ARI WR (R)
2.04    Rodgers, Amari GBP WR (R)  
2.05    Gainwell, Kenneth PHI RB (R)  
2.06    Fields, Justin CHI QB (R) 
2.07    Wilson, Zach NYJ QB (R)    

I am at 12. I am trying to grab a couple extra late first, early 3rd picks. A few nice prospects left.

Half way through:

I am at 12. I am trying to grab a couple extra late first, early 3rd picks. A few nice prospects left.
Travis Etienne at 1.10 represents quite a tumble in value, as does DeVonta Smith at 1.08.  

I’m high on Elijah Moore myself. 34th overall feels like significantly more draft capital than Marshall 59th overall. Good opportunity too
Yep. Most definitely should be on radars at the first turn of your draft.  I wasn’t as familiar with him as I should have been, but I spent yesterday doing some homework. You can trust the draft capital as mentioned and a landing spot that’s sweeter than Yoohoo. Moore can play in the X or the Z comfortably.

Check out some video, I was sold. I believe he will be leaving his tougher competition for targets and catches behind at Ole Miss. Crowder is not a hindrance, he is not the direction they want to go. You think Mims or Berrios will be more relevant? Not a chance. He will be Zach Wilson’s go to guy.
You will not find a safer pick to make at Turn 1. 
Dial this guy up.

-OZ- said:
🤷🏾‍♂️ It's entirely possible Chase busts.  If he disappoints big his first year he'll keep value, and I'm not sure the ruggs or reagor examples really play out with him. Neither were even in consideration for the FF top overall rookie pick.  

But let's assume both chase and Pitts perform very poorly.  Chase will probably retain more value. If both are startable their first two years but not elite, I think they both retain ok value but not 1.01 level. 

The problem with forecasting Pitts dynasty value is there has never been a TE with quite his hype. I don't think that falls off a cliff within two years (assuming no long term injury or other issues). Most of us know TE usually takes longer to become elite than WR. Of course there may be the FF owner who isn't patient, but I'd rather not bank on that.
Excellent analysis. Even a few years from now when the shine of their draft capital has worn off, a player like Brandin Cooks is much more valuable than a player like Hunter Henry. My whole point was just WR is more valuable than TE due to the demand for it so Chase has a much lower bar to clear. Pitts pretty much has to be a top 3 TE to justify the pick.

Half way through:

Travis Etienne at 1.10 represents quite a tumble in value, as does DeVonta Smith at 1.08.  
That is just ridiculous. 

Yep. Most definitely should be on radars at the first turn of your draft.  I wasn’t as familiar with him as I should have been, but I spent yesterday doing some homework. You can trust the draft capital as mentioned and a landing spot that’s sweeter than Yoohoo. Moore can play in the X or the Z comfortably.

Check out some video, I was sold. I believe he will be leaving his tougher competition for targets and catches behind at Ole Miss. Crowder is not a hindrance, he is not the direction they want to go. You think Mims or Berrios will be more relevant? Not a chance. He will be Zach Wilson’s go to guy.
You will not find a safer pick to make at Turn 1.
Pass on K Toney who has limitations, not much of a route runner, not a burner, more of a project especially with Shepard around. Dial this guy up.
Moore should be good, but I think his upside is limited by his size. Drafting at the end of the round should mean you are loaded. My team is. I went for Marshall's upside. 

Moore should be good, but I think his upside is limited by his size. Drafting at the end of the round should mean you are loaded. My team is. I went for Marshall's upside. 
I always like getting different opinions. Can you be more specific when you state “upside limited by size” ?

Im drafting in two different 1 QB leagues. Both orphans midway through rebuilds. .5 PPR and 1PPR.

Lg 1.      1.3, 2.3, 3.3, 4.3  Needs: RB, TE, WR

Lg 2.      1.5, 2.5, 3.5, 4.5  Needs RB, BPA

Trying to decide between Pitts and ETN in Lg 1

Taking whoever falls to me at 1.5 in the other. 

I would be happy with either Moore, Marshall, or Carter after the turn in both drafts. Hoping to avoid Sermon. I think that will continue to be committee nightmare in SFO.

I always like getting different opinions. Can you be more specific when you state “upside limited by size” ?
He is small and will be difficult to get off press coverage with NFL db's.  I do like Elijah Moore and don't necessarily shy away due to his size but Terrace Marshall has a better body type for the league.  Rashod Bateman isn't going 6th in my league like the mocked version here.

He is small and will be difficult to get off press coverage with NFL db's.  I do like Elijah Moore and don't necessarily shy away due to his size but Terrace Marshall has a better body type for the league.  Rashod Bateman isn't going 6th in my league like the mocked version here.
Problems getting off the line isn’t always attached to smaller WRs. If they are shifty and quick enough and / or the team moves them around, they could have no problem getting a release off the line.  A good example is Tyreek Hill, or DeVonta Smith in college.

Fair enough. I’m not spooked. E Moore reminds me of Steve Smith. Not saying he is the next Steve Smith :)  

Hoping he plays bigger than his size. Curious to see if he has issues breaking loose from bump and run .Ran a sub 4.4 40 at his pro day. 
I know my leagues. Bateman won’t be around. Hoping for the best. 
Good luck.

I agree that Marshall has more upside as Elijah is more of a slot WR. I see Elijah's ceiling as a super charged Jarvis Landry/Julian Edelman. That is plenty valuable for fantasy. My one worry is I feel like Mims and Davis are more of the WR that Wilson likes. He loves to chuck the ball down field to let WRs make plays on the ball. 

Not a mock. This is my long running dynasty league. 

Im drafting in two different 1 QB leagues. Both orphans midway through rebuilds. .5 PPR and 1PPR.

Lg 1.      1.3, 2.3, 3.3, 4.3  Needs: RB, TE, WR

Lg 2.      1.5, 2.5, 3.5, 4.5  Needs RB, BPA

Trying to decide between Pitts and ETN in Lg 1

Taking whoever falls to me at 1.5 in the other. 

I would be happy with either Moore, Marshall, or Carter after the turn in both drafts. Hoping to avoid Sermon. I think that will continue to be committee nightmare in SFO.
Others have basically said it for me, but given his size he is going to be in the slot. I think his fantasy upside is WR2. I wouldn't hesitate at 2.3 to draft him though. I would put him in my top 12 in most formats. 

I'm curious about Gainwell.  Seems he keeps going around 2.04-2.05 in a lot of these.  I think in that range (16-17) in 12 teamers, I'd want all of the QB's and a number of WR's over him.  

I think he may steal SOME pass catching downs, but I don't see Gainwell being a big time fantasy contributer. 

I'd rather have Toney, St. Brown, Rogers, Collins and maybe Dyami Brown.  

Am I thinking about this wrong?  Do people have higher expectations for Gainwell?  Sure there's always a chance Sanders busts and Gainwell gets more work.  But they've got other backs there.  I don't see him as having a ton of fantasy upside and think a lot of the WR's in that area are more likely to be an asset.

I’m thinking the same. Would grab Gainwell at the end of 2/top of 3. He may get overdrafted because the RBs are just brutal this draft. 

I'm curious about Gainwell.  Seems he keeps going around 2.04-2.05 in a lot of these.  I think in that range (16-17) in 12 teamers, I'd want all of the QB's and a number of WR's over him.  

I think he may steal SOME pass catching downs, but I don't see Gainwell being a big time fantasy contributer. 

Am I thinking about this wrong?  Do people have higher expectations for Gainwell?  Sure there's always a chance Sanders busts and Gainwell gets more work.  But they've got other backs there.  I don't see him as having a ton of fantasy upside and think a lot of the WR's in that area are more likely to be an asset.
That seems high to me. I'm intrigued by Gainwell if he falls, but I'm not taking him until Nico, Brown, St. Brown, and Freiermuth are off the board. 

12 team, 2QB league:

1. Lawrence

2. Lance

3. Jones (guy is a Pats fan)

4. Fields

I'm up with 1.05 (then 2.04) and I've narrowed it down to Wilson, Chase, Harris, and Pitts. I'm a little thin at QB cause Lock is my 3rd QB currently, but my TE situation is one of the worst.. RB and WR is passable, though I have no true stud at either.

I agree that Marshall has more upside as Elijah is more of a slot WR. I see Elijah's ceiling as a super charged Jarvis Landry/Julian Edelman. That is plenty valuable for fantasy. My one worry is I feel like Mims and Davis are more of the WR that Wilson likes. He loves to chuck the ball down field to let WRs make plays on the ball. 
I like Moore a lot, but I don't love the landing spot. The slot guys that really kill it in fantasy usually still play in 2WR sets out wide, and I feel like Moore's going to be blocked there with 2 athletic big WRs on the outside. 

I'm in the middle of a 12 team PPR best ball SF dynasty rookie draft. Here are the result so far:

1.1 Lawrence

1.2 Harris

1.3 Fields

1.4 Chase

1.5 Lance 

1.6 Pitts

1.7 Etienne 

1.8 Wilson

1.9 Jones

1.10 Javonte Williams

1.11 DeVonta Smith

1.12 Waddle

2.1 E. Moore

2.2 Bateman (my pick) 

2.3 OTC 

Man I REALLY struggled with taking Bateman. Loved him until Lamar was his QB. I hope this turns out like AJB a few years ago,  I remember many were down on him after going to Tennessee.  

No player has fallen further in recent memory. From everything I have read, the only way he will be an asset is if Philly lines him up a at receiver. He may spell Sanders, but for all intents and purposes he is a Sanders handcuff.

I like Moore a lot, but I don't love the landing spot. The slot guys that really kill it in fantasy usually still play in 2WR sets out wide, and I feel like Moore's going to be blocked there with 2 athletic big WRs on the outside. 
To start, you are probably right. If he's legit though, he can probably  work his way into that role. Davis basically has a 2 year deal and while I am still high on Mims, he hasn't proven much yet. 

From all I have read and heard on podcasts is that he is a priority and that he is versatile enough to play where he is most effective. He will be lined up all over the formation. 25% of his snaps last year were at out wide.

KC has proven wideouts come in all shapes and sizes. He can’t be labeled strictly as a slot WR.
Draft capital says a lot here. Jets did not draft EM at 34 to play second fiddle behind Crowder and Mims, the latter who was drafted at 59 last year. Crowder is a cut candidate after this year and does not fit into their future plans. Jets want to get younger. People will say Mims is WR1 and more of a factor. while Moore will be nothing more than a WR2.  I hope this thinking continues as I will be looking to draft him late 1st rd. in a start 1 QB dynasty.

I'm in the middle of a 12 team PPR best ball SF dynasty rookie draft. Here are the result so far:

1.1 Lawrence

1.2 Harris

1.3 Fields

1.4 Chase

1.5 Lance 

1.6 Pitts

1.7 Etienne 

1.8 Wilson

1.9 Jones

1.10 Javonte Williams

1.11 DeVonta Smith

1.12 Waddle

2.1 E. Moore

2.2 Bateman (my pick) 

2.3 OTC 

Man I REALLY struggled with taking Bateman. Loved him until Lamar was his QB. I hope this turns out like AJB a few years ago,  I remember many were down on him after going to Tennessee.  
He is moving up my draft list. I think he was the pick where you took him. If he is talented enough Lamar will find him. I hope he doesn’t fade away in Baltimore. 

From all I have read and heard on podcasts is that he is a priority and that he is versatile enough to play where he is most effective. He will be lined up all over the formation. 25% of his snaps last year were at out wide.

KC has proven wideouts come in all shapes and sizes. He can’t be labeled strictly as a slot WR.
Draft capital says a lot here. Jets did not draft EM at 34 to play second fiddle behind Crowder and Mims, the latter who was drafted at 59 last year. Crowder is a cut candidate after this year and does not fit into their future plans. Jets want to get younger. People will say Mims is WR1 and more of a factor. while Moore will be nothing more than a WR2.  I hope this thinking continues as I will be looking to draft him late 1st rd. in a start 1 QB dynasty.
I certainly don't think he can't play outside the slot, and I'm generally higher on smaller WRs than consensus. I just am not as optimistic he's going to get a high snap share unless the jets run 3-wide more than expected. Guys shaped like Davis and Mims give a lot of benefits to the offense outside of just receiving, such as being better run blockers. That gives them an inherent edge being the guys in 2wr sets. 

I think it's really likely Crowder is released before the season starts. If he isn't, it probably means Moore is not impressing the staff. They have 10 million reasons to give Moore that job and release Crowder. 

I certainly don't think he can't play outside the slot, and I'm generally higher on smaller WRs than consensus. I just am not as optimistic he's going to get a high snap share unless the jets run 3-wide more than expected. Guys shaped like Davis and Mims give a lot of benefits to the offense outside of just receiving, such as being better run blockers. That gives them an inherent edge being the guys in 2wr sets. 

I think it's really likely Crowder is released before the season starts. If he isn't, it probably means Moore is not impressing the staff. They have 10 million reasons to give Moore that job and release Crowder. 
Can’t disagree with much here. Will be an interesting situation to watch. I really like Mims as he is rostered on 1 of my teams. I think EM is special and will become a top 24 type WR during year 2. Predicting 90 targets this year. I can see him and Wilson getting together early and often. 

There is one quibble with Sermon. He is entering a heck of a crowded backfield with guys who, when healthy, have produced at a high level. Mostert rushed for over 200 and scored 4 TDs in the NFCCG not so long ago. He was killing it last year until his knee injury. 

Waldman said to watch out Sermon if he goes to SF because they use their backs like disposable golf clubs. Said you might see his floor there. His words. Be wary. It was one example he gave, but it was pretty definitive to pick one out of thirty-two and say, "here's where a guy can go and get swallowed up."

Be very wary. Marshall and Bateman are likely surefire starters from Day One. 
More than a quibble. Shanahan well known for  assigning multiple RBs into specific roles like 3rd down, goal line, speed, blocking, receiving. I want no part of that mess. I can see Sermon carving out a role of 10 touches a game. You can bet Kyle is going to keep a full stable of backs. 

More than a quibble. Shanahan well known for  assigning multiple RBs into specific roles like 3rd down, goal line, speed, blocking, receiving. I want no part of that mess. I can see Sermon carving out a role of 10 touches a game. You can bet Kyle is going to keep a full stable of backs. 
Yeah, I also get Waldman and he's got him rated really highly still. Must have changed his mind and likes the landing spot, actually. But you're right. Shanahan, no more than two years ago, had Wilson as his dedicated goal line back taking quality chances away inside the twenty from Breida and Mostert until Wilson got hurt.

The current stable of backs that he has coming back tend to get hurt quite a bit, so there might be room for work there. I don't know. Everybody's mileage may vary with this guy at this price. If he were going truly late in the first or early in the second, I'd say it's a no-brainer. Mid-to-late first (the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th pick) is a tougher pill to swallow.

24 Team, SF, TEP, Best Ball, Devy/Rookie draft completed today. (My first ever devy league, good times) You can only draft one of the copies as devy so at least one of all players available as rookies, sometimes two (like Zach Wilson).

My picks bolded, but I also traded the 2.14 for Kedon Slovis 2022 FA QB (R).

1. Lawrence, Trevor JAC QB (R) 
  2. Chase, Ja'Marr CIN WR (R)
  3. Pitts, Kyle ATL TE (R)
  4. Lance, Trey SFO QB (R)
  5. Fields, Justin CHI QB (R)
  6. Harris, Najee PIT RB (R)
  7. Wilson, Zach NYJ QB (R)
  8. * Robinson, Bijan, 2023 FA RB (R)
  9. * Uiagalelei, D.J., 2023 FA QB (R)
  10. Etienne, Travis JAC RB (R)
  11. Sermon, Trey SFO RB (R)
  12. Wilson, Zach NYJ QB (R)
  13. Williams, Javonte DEN RB (R)
  14. Williams, Javonte DEN RB (R)
  15. Smith, DeVonta PHI WR (R)
  16. Jones, Mac NEP QB (R)
  17. * Bigsby, Tank, 2023 FA RB (R)
  18. Jones, Mac NEP QB (R)
  19. * Boutte, Kayshon, 2023 FA WR (R)
  20. * Burks, Treylon, 2022 FA WR (R)
  21. * Gilbert, Arik, 2023 FA TE (R)
  22. * Gibbs, Jahmyr, 2023 FA RB (R)
  23. * Young, Bryce, 2023 FA QB (R)
  24. Bateman, Rashod BAL WR (R)
  25. Waddle, Jaylen MIA WR (R)
  26. * Milton, Kendall, 2023 FA RB (R)
  27. * Williams, Kyren, 2022 FA RB (R)
  28. Carter, Michael NYJ RB (R)
  29. Freiermuth, Pat PIT TE (R)
  30. * Mayer, Michael, 2023 FA TE (R)
  31. Marshall, Terrace CAR WR (R)
  32. * Evans, Zach, 2023 FA RB (R)
  33. * Harris, Kevin, 2022 FA RB (R)
  34. Moore, Elijah NYJ WR (R)
  35. * Metchie, John, 2022 FA WR (R)
  36. Moore, Rondale ARI WR (R)
  37. Moore, Elijah NYJ WR (R)
  38. * Wydermyer, Jalen, 2022 FA TE (R)
  39. * Smith-Njigba, Jaxon, 2023 FA WR (R)
  40. Toney, Kadarius NYG WR (R)
  41. * Burton, Jermaine, 2023 FA WR (R)
  42. * McClellan, Jase, 2023 FA RB (R) 
  43. Gray, Noah KCC TE (R) 
  44. * Jarrett, Rakim, 2023 FA WR (R)
  45. * Lloyd, MarShawn, 2023 FA RB (R)
  46. Toney, Kadarius NYG WR (R)
  47. St. Brown, Amon-Ra DET WR (R) 
  48. Stevenson, Rhamondre NEP RB (R) 
  49. * London, Drake, 2022 FA WR  (R) 
  50. * Billingsley, Jahleel, 2022 FA TE (R) 
  51. Evans, Chris CIN RB (R) 
  52. * Ealy, Jerrion, 2022 FA RB (R) 
  53. * Mims, Marvin, 2023 FA WR (R) 
  54. * Fleming, Julian, 2023 FA WR (R) 
  55. * Strong, Carson, 2022 FA QB (R) 
  56. Brown, Dyami WAS WR (R) 
  57. * Corral, Matt, 2022 FA QB (R) 
  58. Trask, Kyle TBB QB (R) 
  59. * Downs, Josh, 2023 FA WR (R) 
  60. Collins, Nico HOU WR (R) 
  61. * Johnston, Quentin, 2023 FA WR (R) 
  62. * Willis, Malik, 2022 FA QB (R) 
  63. Wells, Pro CIN TE (R) 
  64. Mond, Kellen MIN QB (R) 
  65. Long, Hunter MIA TE (R) 
  66. Ragas, Trey LVR RB (R) 
  67. Long, Hunter MIA TE (R) 
  68. * Addison, Jordan, 2023 FA WR (R) 
  69. * Trayanum, DeaMonte, 2023 FA RB (R) 
  70. Hubbard, Chuba CAR RB (R) 
  71. * Ridder, Desmond, 2022 FA QB (R) 
  72. * Washington, Darnell, 2023 FA TE (R) 

I have him in the same tier as Chuba, Stevenson, J Palmer, Dy Brown, Nico, Eskridge, Freiermuth, and Mac. Non-IDP that puts 19 firmly in front of him and I'd rather have Chuba regardless of format. The line gets more blurry across other positions though.

I get what you're saying and there are unknowns littered throughout this offense, but it's quite possible the 4 best weapons are Zach Wilson and 3 WR's...by quite a bit. If this offense hits and Moore's on the plus side of his range then I'm not worried about volume in this situation - he'll get it.

12 team, 2QB league:

1. Lawrence

2. Lance

3. Jones (guy is a Pats fan)

4. Fields

I'm up with 1.05 (then 2.04) and I've narrowed it down to Wilson, Chase, Harris, and Pitts. I'm a little thin at QB cause Lock is my 3rd QB currently, but my TE situation is one of the worst.. RB and WR is passable, though I have no true stud at either.
Generational talent at TE.  Weak talent at the TE spot on your roster.  Seems like a match made in heaven, no?  I wouldn't expect Pitts to be Kelce from the get-go, but after a year or so you'll have that position locked down for a long time.

12 Team 0.5 ppr Superflex w/some IDP

1. Trevor Lawrence
  2. Ja'Marr Chase
  3. Justin Fields
  4. Najee Harris
  5. Trey Lance
  6. Kyle Pitts
  7. Devonta Smith
  8. Travis Etienne
  9. Javonte Williams
  10. Jaylen Waddle
  11. Zach Wilson
  12. Elijah Moore
  13. Trey Sermon
  14. Rashod Bateman
  15. Mac Jones
  16. Kadarius Toney
  17. Pat Freiermuth
  18. Rondale Moore
  19. Terrace Marshall
  20. Dyami Brown
  21. Amari Rodgers
  22. Kellen Mond
  23. Amon-Ra St. Brown
  24. Nico Collins
  25. Michael Carter
  26. Jevon Holland
  27. Kenneth Gainwell
  28. Rhamondre Stevenson
  29. Chuba Hubbard
  30. D'Wayne Eskridge
  31. Josh Palmer
  32. Larry Rountree
  33. Micah Parsons
  34. Lavonte David
  35. Darrynton Evans
  36. Dez Fitzpatrick
  37. Kyle Trask
  38. Jermar Jefferson
  39. Davis Mills
  40. Sam Ehlinger
  41. Tylan Wallace
  42. Elijah Mitchell
  43. Brevin Jordan
  44. Frank Darby
  45. Seth Williams
  46. Tutu Atwell
  47. Javian Hawkins
  48. Jamin Davis
  49. Trey Hendrickson
  50. Khalil Herbert
  51. Kylin Hill
  52. John Wolford
  53. Jacob Harris
  54. Tracy Walker
  55. Isaiah Simmons
  56. Anthony Schwartz
  57. Taylor Heinicke
  58. Hunter Long
  59. Pooka Williams
  60. Dazz Newsome
  61. Jaelon Darden
  62. Jaelan Phillips
  63. Patrick Surtain
  64. Tyrod Taylor
  65. Chris Evans
  66. Samaje Perine
  67. Dwayne Haskins
  68. Shi Smith
  69. Nick Bolton
  70. Anthony Firkser
  71. Kendrick Bourne
  72. Richie Grant

League 1

Start 2 QB, 2RB, 4 WR, 2 TE.  PPR

1.01    Lawrence, Trevor JAC QB
1.02    Lance, Trey SFO QB
1.03    Chase, Ja'Marr CIN WR
1.04    Fields, Justin CHI QB
1.05    Pitts, Kyle ATL TE
1.06    Waddle, Jaylen MIA WR
1.07    Harris, Najee PIT RB
1.08    Wilson, Zach NYJ QB
1.09    Jones, Mac NEP QB
1.10    Williams, Javonte DEN RB
1.11    Etienne, Travis JAC RB
1.12    Smith, DeVonta PHI WR
2.01    Sermon, Trey SFO RB
2.02    Bateman, Rashod BAL WR
2.03    Marshall, Terrace CAR WR
2.04    Moore, Elijah NYJ WR
2.05    Carter, Michael NYJ RB
2.06    Rodgers, Amari GBP WR
2.07    Mond, Kellen MIN QB
2.08    Trask, Kyle TBB QB
2.09    Moore, Rondale ARI WR
2.10    Hubbard, Chuba CAR RB
2.11    Toney, Kadarius NYG WR
2.12    Stevenson, Rhamondre NEP RB
3.01    Freiermuth, Pat PIT TE
3.02    St. Brown, Amon-Ra DET WR
3.03    Book, Ian NOS QB
3.04    Mills, Davis HOU QB
3.05    Brown, Dyami WAS WR
3.06    Eskridge, D'Wayne SEA WR
3.07    Collins, Nico HOU WR
3.08    Jordan, Brevin HOU TE
3.09    Palmer, Josh LAC WR
3.10    Gainwell, Kenneth PHI RB
3.11    Long, Hunter MIA TE
3.12    Powell, Cornell KCC WR
4.01    Jefferson, Jermar DET RB
4.02    McKitty, Tre' LAC TE
4.03    Nwangwu, Kene MIN RB
4.04    Wallace, Tylan BAL WR
4.05    Hawkins, Javian ATL RB
4.06    Fitzpatrick, Dez TEN WR
4.07    Atwell, Tutu LAR WR
4.08    Schwartz, Anthony CLE WR
4.09    Felton, Demetric CLE RB
4.10    Tremble, Tommy CAR TE
4.11    Harris, Jacob LAR WR
4.12    Patterson, Jaret WAS RB
5.01    Newsome, Dazz CHI WR
5.02    Baker, Kawaan NOS WR
5.03    Herbert, Khalil CHI RB
5.04    Doaks, Gerrid MIA RB
5.05    Mitchell, Elijah SFO RB
5.06    Hill, Kylin GBP RB
5.07    Brightwell, Gary NYG RB
5.08    Imatorbhebhe, Josh JAC WR
5.09    Darden, Jaelon TBB WR
5.10    Evans, Chris CIN RB
5.11    Johnson, Cade SEA WR
5.12    Newman, Jamie PHI QB

League 2 (A lot of the same owners, went back to back)

Start 2 QB, 2RB, 4 WR, 2 TE.  PPR

1.01    Lawrence, Trevor JAC QB
1.02    Pitts, Kyle ATL TE
1.03    Fields, Justin CHI QB
1.04    Chase, Ja'Marr CIN WR
1.05    Harris, Najee PIT RB
1.06    Williams, Javonte DEN RB
1.07    Wilson, Zach NYJ QB
1.08    Lance, Trey SFO QB
1.09    Jones, Mac NEP QB
1.1    Etienne, Travis JAC RB
1.11    Sermon, Trey SFO RB