Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

I would like to but.........................Out to sea May 9th - 16th.     Limited internet access when off shore (greater than 6 miles from shore).   Will pre-draft,  but might hold it up 8-10hrs on occasion.

This, along with MBSL and Anarchy, are the only Survivor Leagues I participate in. I'm just not wired to draft prior to the NFL Draft, I guess. I've been involved with SSL for years, but something happened last year (most likely my fault), and I was left without a seat when the sign-up music stopped playing. Definitely would like to reclaim my place at the table.

The NFL has decided again this year, not to release the 2021 Schedule until shortly after the NFL Draft. I'd offer the suggestion that we not Draft until after the Schedule release, so that we know the Bye Weeks before picking our Teams. I guess I'm not wired for unpleasant surprises, either.

https://www.nfl.com/news/2021-nfl-regular-season-schedule-to-be-released-may-12-on-nfl-network-nfl-com

Just a suggestion, not a deal-breaker for me.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, nittanylion said:

This, along with MBSL and Anarchy, are the only Survivor Leagues I participate in. I'm just not wired to draft prior to the NFL Draft, I guess. I've been involved with SSL for years, but something happened last year (most likely my fault), and I was left without a seat when the sign-up music stopped playing. Definitely would like to reclaim my place at the table.

The NFL has decided again this year, not to release the 2021 Schedule until shortly after the NFL Draft. I'd offer the suggestion that we not Draft until after the Schedule release, so that we know the Bye Weeks before picking our Teams. I guess I'm not wired for unpleasant surprises, either.

https://www.nfl.com/news/2021-nfl-regular-season-schedule-to-be-released-may-12-on-nfl-network-nfl-com

I co-sign this request by @nittanylion

On 4/24/2021 at 9:58 PM, nittanylion said:

Concur

The schedule is supposed to be released May 12. MBSL took about 18 days to complete, so if we started right after the NFL draft the schedule would probably be released sometime mid (towards the end) of the draft. It probably makes sense to just wait until the 13th.