What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Draft Thread *** (4 Viewers)

Bateman is going to turn Marquise Brown into an afterthought by Week 6.The passing O is going to look much better now.
I'm taking a hit this draft with Marquise Brown and Hayden Hurst in this draft. Luckily I have Darrell Henderson rostered.  Maybe Detroit drafts Javonte Williams.

This guy is everything wrong about college football. The quitting. The "health" problems. The problems with his coaches and their behavior. His first hire as a pro football head coach? A racist strength coach. Then, this. Completely outclassed right now by people who understand professional football.

Thought Rousseau could slip to like late round 2. Not a fan. 
15.5 sacks in 2019, opted out in 2020, big reason Phillips went so high and why Quincy Roche is a potential middle round grab. 

I'm just saying 15.5 sacks in college is pretty eye popping. he has some drawbacks as well but he's 6-7 and almost 270, he's not an OLB/Edge, more of a pure 4-3 DE, IMHO. Can be made into a 3-4 DE/DL, think Buffalo did OK with that one. 

Surprised to still see JOK out there. He’ll be a steal as a pro for whatever team does eventually get him. 

15.5 sacks in 2019, opted out in 2020, big reason Phillips went so high and why Quincy Roche is a potential middle round grab. 

I'm just saying 15.5 sacks in college is pretty eye popping. he has some drawbacks as well but he's 6-7 and almost 270, he's not an OLB/Edge, more of a pure 4-3 DE, IMHO. Can be made into a 3-4 DE/DL, think Buffalo did OK with that one. 
Way to skinny to be a 4-3 and nowhere near fast enough to be a stand-up edge. Tweener imo 

Way to skinny to be a 4-3 and nowhere near fast enough to be a stand-up edge. Tweener imo 
Wait, what? are you talking Phillips or Rousseau? Greg is 6-7, 265-275 and I think he is a very much a traditional DE and my point was I don't see him in this new "edge" bucket they seem to lump DEs and OLBs into the same area. I think Rousseau is built to be a down lineman, not a stand up blitz guy at the end of the line. 

They did get him at the end of the 1st round and usually once you get to that point, all bets are off and teams start taking whoever they feel strong about.

Tryon was projected in the 2nd and 3rd in recent weeks but I like the pick for the Bucs. 

Yes! I dislike Spielman just a little less now!
He got extra picks and drafted the guy they were probably taking at 14 anyways. Best runs blocker of the class.

Whats not to like?

The whole narrative of not valuing offensive linemen pretty much over now. 2 first round picks and 2 second round picks now man the trenches.

The story will have to switch to them not being able to develop offensive linemen now if they continue to struggle.

So far...

1. Ja'Marr Chase

2. Najee Harris

3. Kyle Pitts

4. Travis Etienne

5. Jaylen Waddle

6. DeVonta Smith

7. Trevor Lawrence

8. Kadarius Toney

9. Rashod Bateman

10. Justin Fields

11. Trey Lance

12. Zach Wilson

13. Mac Jones

And for IDP, Micah Parsons & Jamin Davis landed in nice spots. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ironic I watched a rookie mock from Ship Chasing a few weeks ago they let Harris slip to the 1.09 they hated him.
Whoever those folks are sounds like a major outlier.

I think ETN is the better RB of the two but he has more competition for opportunity than Harris does so I will likely rank Harris higher than ETN for fantasy now.

Users who are viewing this thread