What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Ministry is taking volunteers to go help rescue Britney Spears! (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Forced Birth Control? A 13-yr IUD or something that they will not let her remove from her body? This sounds pretty gawd awful and it's only going to get worse. This poor girl has been abused going back to the days of Mickey Mouse...I tell you somebody should really launch a thread on the devastating impact of Disney World on society but that's another matter all together. 

I'm going to need a small band of men, say a dozen good men that are willing to tell their families that they are taking up arms and joining the Ministry in the quest to free Britney Spears from her Father who gets paid $16,000 A MONTH just to manage this poor woman's bank accounts. 

I'm shocked women aren't running from every direction and every city to try and get to Britney who isn't even allowed to govern her own body, that's terrible being forced to dance and sing and make others wealthy while you get almost none of your money. 

We're going in under the cover of night and we will need to stockpile some gear to mount up, I have a list of things so if you are going to join, you need to be able to supply some of these...

-Yeti 45

-Case of Domestic

-Case of Tequila and I want to make sure Britney knows it's party time after we bust her out from Dad and steal his car.  

-Bag of greens

-Baseball Bat 

-Hair dye

-Horses, I want to ride in like the Westerns

Who's with me? 

Last edited by a moderator:
People are aware that she asked for the conservatorship and all she needs to do is ask to have it terminated, right? The court asked if she wanted to have it removed and she said no. 

Why does court necessitate all this information coming out publicly? 

13 years with an IUD against your will?  Maybe she needs all these caretakers.

People are aware that she asked for the conservatorship and all she needs to do is ask to have it terminated, right? The court asked if she wanted to have it removed and she said no. 
You have an odd way of framing things or obtuse against clear evidence(this turdfather had his lawyer read 2 lines in court). Obviously if she can't get a birth control attachment removed on her own free will, doesn't sound like she has the kind of freedom you claim. 

And when did she say no exactly? Are we going back 10-15 years? You make it sound so easy when its clear there si some heinous things happening.  

Where are you getting that from?

The NYT obtained court records that she’s been pushing to have to terminated for years. https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/22/arts/music/britney-spears-conservatorship.html
She was trying to end the conservatorship being run By HER FATHER. She’s been trying to have him removed, but if IIRC, she has not been trying to remove having the conservatorship altogether. Last year, she partly got what she wanted by having a third party take over the financial management side of things but the court did not remove her father from her other guardianship responsibilities.

I got stuck watching all the documentary stuff on Brit last year, and they made it sound like there is no medical or court issue mandating her to have a guardian or a conservatorship to make decisions for her . . . ie she has not been determined to be mentally incapacitated or unfit to care for herself. They had legal experts on this shows and they said if she asked the court to remove everyone involved, the parties would have to produce legal evidence that she is incapable of supporting herself and making her own decisions. Given that she hasn’t had any psych issues in years, these people said it would not be difficult for her to take control of her own  life. 

It says right in the article you linked that at any point in the past 13 years she could ask the court to have the conservatorship removed and she never has. 

She was trying to end the conservatorship being run By HER FATHER. She’s been trying to have him removed, but if IIRC, she has not been trying to remove having the conservatorship altogether. Last year, she partly got what she wanted by having a third party take over the financial management side of things but the court did not remove her father from her other guardianship responsibilities.

I got stuck watching all the documentary stuff on Brit last year, and they made it sound like there is no medical or court issue mandating her to have a guardian or a conservatorship to make decisions for her . . . ie she has not been determined to be mentally incapacitated or unfit to care for herself. They had legal experts on this shows and they said if she asked the court to remove everyone involved, the parties would have to produce legal evidence that she is incapable of supporting herself and making her own decisions. Given that she hasn’t had any psych issues in years, these people said it would not be difficult for her to take control of her own  life. 

It says right in the article you linked that at any point in the past 13 years she could ask the court to have the conservatorship removed and she never has. 
The article also says this:

“Mr. Ingham also raised Ms. Spears’s urgent desire to terminate the conservatorship altogether. She had even mentioned the possibility of changing her lifestyle and retiring, but believed the conservatorship precluded that, he said, according to a transcript.

“The judge said that she would consider ending the conservatorship if Ms. Spears established a healthy relationship with a therapist and returned one year’s worth of clean drug tests. But the judge would not guarantee it.”

The California Rules of the Court are here. Court needs to determine no longer required: https://www.courts.ca.gov/cms/rules/index.cfm?title=seven&linkid=rule7_1052

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does court necessitate all this information coming out publicly? 

13 years with an IUD against your will?  Maybe she needs all these caretakers.
Oh the minute she releases her dad from overseeing her it's highly likely she will cycle back into depression, drugs, alcohol, but it will be in a more organic way. 

The article also says this:

“Mr. Ingham also raised Ms. Spears’s urgent desire to terminate the conservatorship altogether. She had even mentioned the possibility of changing her lifestyle and retiring, but believed the conservatorship precluded that, he said, according to a transcript.

“The judge said that she would consider ending the conservatorship if Ms. Spears established a healthy relationship with a therapist and returned one year’s worth of clean drug tests. But the judge would not guarantee it.”

The California Rules of the Court are here. Court needs to determine no longer required: https://www.courts.ca.gov/cms/rules/index.cfm?title=seven&linkid=rule7_1052
:goodposting:  Yudkin way off base on this one. 

@Ministry of Pain count me in. If she needs a place to stay low she can stay at the tonydead safe house. I already cleared it with the wife, she's down.  

:goodposting:  Yudkin way off base on this one. 

@Ministry of Pain count me in. If she needs a place to stay low she can stay at the tonydead safe house. I already cleared it with the wife, she's down.  
Prior to now, in 13 years, she made no effort to file anything with the court to eliminate the conservatorship.  She had that option at any point and chose not to. Despite her saying she didn’t know she could, her lawyers certainly knew. Like anything else, it would be a process. But up until now, she hasn’t fought to become independent. Had she initiated a full challenge and desire to regain control of her life, she would have had a much greater chance than the 0% she had by not trying at all. 

"She asked for it" is not appropriate justification when it comes to mentally ill people.
agreed - this is a woman with apparent serious mental health issues whose private struggles are being made public in large part at the urging of a bunch of misguided fans on social media.

her testimony about the conservatorship sounds nuts, but I bet there's probably a lot more to the story from the dad's side that would better explain some of her claims.

Her past actions (marrying and having kids with Federline? Come on) clearly demonstrated that some "adult supervision" was probably needed.  How much of that is drugs or mental health (both of which are obviously very serious issues) vs her just being a big dummy....who knows?

Can't take all her testimony/claims at face value, but if she truly wanted to retire/stop touring and they didn't "let her", shame on them.

In. I'll be her new daddy. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLdvnQD_eio&ab_channel=215Days

We should write a song in her honor

Free Britney! 

She will sell out a Stadium Tour if she wants to rock out one more big pay day before she starts bringing more children into the World. People are going to want to cheer her on, it's kind of hilarious. I've never been a major fan of any of the songs however "Slave" and it's many club remixes over the years, it's a good dance track if you have the Bassbins to exploit it. 

How could she not know she could have ended all this a long time ago? 

agreed - this is a woman with apparent serious mental health issues whose private struggles are being made public in large part at the urging of a bunch of misguided fans on social media.

her testimony about the conservatorship sounds nuts, but I bet there's probably a lot more to the story from the dad's side that would better explain some of her claims.
I disagree, people should definitely hear what happens to folks who ARE NOT Britney Spears and it can be a teen, a young adult and definitely Seniors get taken for a ride when they have little to no family and have to rely on largely strangers in order to take care of them. I think it's great people are hearing first hand the kind of horror that can happen by being at the mercy of others including FAMILY. 

What I posted does not in any way take anything from what you and others are saying. You're correct that mentally ill people likely should not be in complete charge of themselves however the fact the public is getting to hear some of these juicy details is very eye opening. Maybe the general public should not hear about UFOs but the cat is out of the bag now. 

All kidding aside, what's the deal with her?
Kind of wondering the same thing. I mean ... she's well enough to reliably perform, but the rest of the time she needs a conservatorship? And there's no doubt at all that if she wasn't a famous performer, no one would've bothered with a conservatorship -- right?

ISTM there are lots of people at least as mentally-unwell as Spears walking around every day, getting treatment, holding down jobs, raising kids, etc. Then again, I don't know the deep details here.

She did alot of drugs.  Those cause problems.  Especially the pill kind. 
Like ... the problems caused are permanent? It's not been a matter of just kicking the pills to the curb (I know that's very difficult and most fail at the attempt)?

Kind of wondering the same thing. I mean ... she's well enough to reliably perform, but the rest of the time she needs a conservatorship? And there's no doubt at all that if she wasn't a famous performer, no one would've bothered with a conservatorship -- right?

ISTM there are lots of people at least as mentally-unwell as Spears walking around every day, getting treatment, holding down jobs, raising kids, etc. Then again, I don't know the deep details here.
Actually she said that she was forced to perform some nights meaning she would have canceled shows and that always upsets fans. It's debatable that she can really manage herself, honestly Doug, I'd be lying to everyone if I didn't share or think that she probably wouldn't have made it to this point in life or not in the same manner but at what cost? I think it's incredible for folks to hear how some fo these stories end up turning out. 

I'm going to guess that Britney does not understand how money works at all. And yeah $60 Million would give her an awful wide margin of error but I also can see where she might piss thru that money in under 5 years or less if she started building magic theme parks in her back yard. 

Actually she said that she was forced to perform some nights meaning she would have canceled shows and that always upsets fans.
Too bad for the fans, then. If she cancels shows, she cancels shows. The choice to perform should be hers.

In short: in America, you have the unalienable right to ruin your own life. Taking someone's liberty away ... you've got to clear a pretty dam high bar to justify that.

I'm going to guess that Britney does not understand how money works at all. And yeah $60 Million would give her an awful wide margin of error but I also can see where she might piss thru that money in under 5 years or less if she started building magic theme parks in her back yard. 
But again ... blowing through that money is her right.

"She'll make bad decisions" is not a good enough reason for the conservatorship to have been granted IMHO.

Like ... the problems caused are permanent? It's not been a matter of just kicking the pills to the curb (I know that's very difficult and most fail at the attempt)?
I mean she was well off the rails for a bit in the mid aughts. Those pill days seem behind her.  Have you watched the documentary on this? It's not perfect but gives some decent insight

By all accounts she's been clean for nearly a decade at least clean enough.  

I feel like everyone is taking one side or the other. I haven’t paid super close attention, but it seems like her dad has taken advantage of her financially and done some shady controlling stuff, but she also doesn’t really seem all that mentally stable.

Doug B said:
But again ... blowing through that money is her right.

"She'll make bad decisions" is not a good enough reason for the conservatorship to have been granted IMHO.
Half of professional athletes should have conservatorships if that was the case.  

After this past month has unfolded I have a few thoughts on our poor damsel in distress.

-She is at bat #### crazy now as she was when she was breaking windows with baseball bats and cussing out he paparazzi. 

-She made a fortune in Vegas during her tenure from 2013-2017 and she could sell out arenas right now. She has turned on not just her immediate family and people involved in managing her the last couple decades and she has issued a retirement statement. No problem BS but hey why carry it out on the media continually and fanning the flames? Don't you want your new hubby and future son/daughter, family, to get the most down low and private type environment possible? You dancing crazy on instagram(believe me we love it but...) just makes you look more and more like you need someone to guide and take care of you. 

-I don't want to be morbid but I don't give this a happy ending right now, she seems out for blood and wanting to rub it in folks faces, that's not a good combo and she doesn't seem to have any inner peace, just a lust for revenge. 

I wish it were different but this doesn't look good to me. 

Users who are viewing this thread