What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Saints vs Panthers - Week 2 (1 Viewer)

Glad I didn’t start Saints d
I avoided the temptation to start AB over DJ Moore because Lattimore and all those assistant coaches are out. So far it looks like this D may make Darnold look like an all-pro this afternoon.

Man, must’ve been some really helpful bits on Jameis’s Week 1 film. Jeez.

Saints have a lot of guys out this week. I can understand the organization kind of punting a game in a 17-game season ... just wish it wasn’t a division game.

McCaffrey tackled INTO the end zone. Idiots.

Saints O-line can't pass protect for Winston or run block for Kamara.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's indecisiveness on Winston. He was going to run, but saw a open receiver and decided to pass so late he floated the ball and missed his receiver for an INT. The game is over, but he has to make a decision and stick with it.

That's indecisiveness on Winston. He was going to run, but saw a open receiver and decided to pass so late he floated the ball and missed his receiver for an INT. The game is over, but he has to make a decision and stick with it.
Man, upcoming Saints' opponents are going to have so much film. Winston is going to have to adapt fast or just keep failing week after week.

Man, upcoming Saints' opponents are going to have so much film. Winston is going to have to adapt fast or just keep failing week after week.
The coaches and some lineman will be back next week, but yikes Jameis got a rude awakening today and a reminder he is still a work in progress. It sounds weird to say this, but they need Trequan Smith back.

I'm at a loss regarding Marquez Callaway. I should know "preseason means nothing" ... but the lesson never quite sinks in fully.
His draft stock rose ridiculously on 2 great catches & more, how good Jameis looked against future insurance salesmen. 

I bought a little of the hype and added him in the subscriber contest. :(  

I'm at a loss regarding Marquez Callaway. I should know "preseason means nothing" ... but the lesson never quite sinks in fully.
From what I'm watching, they are high-low'ing Callaway since he's the only legit threat, and Jameis has little time to throw. Panthers legit stacking the box on Kamara too.

From what I'm watching, they are high-low'ing Callaway since he's the only legit threat, and Jameis has little time to throw. Panthers legit stacking the box on Kamara too.
I was thinking he might open up more when Thomas returns. 

Saints better hope that’s soon. His waiting until June to have that procedure done remains one of the weirdest things I can remember in football. 

I was thinking he might open up more when Thomas returns. 

Saints better hope that’s soon. His waiting until June to have that procedure done remains one of the weirdest things I can remember in football. 
The conjecture is that he wants out of NO and was trying to use the injury to force their hand.

Users who are viewing this thread