What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Cleveland at Los Angeles*** (-2.5) O/U 47 (1 Viewer)

Clowney inactive and we just lost Greedy.

Zac Jackson@AkronJackson

AJ Green is in at left corner

Zac Jackson@AkronJackson

Greedy Williams is in the tent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I felt like this was more of a pick em game, you all have a better QB and WR set, Cleveland counters with their ground game and tough defense but you all have already found a few holes. Tight game, great game, Pk'em IMO so I took the points. 

Go Bolts! 😆

You all have a new fan @Todem who has had his fill of 20+ years of complete incompetence down here in South Florida so please take him around his new home because we're printing t-shirts for home games that read....

NFL Draft 2020

1.05 Tua 

1.06 Justin Herbert 

:drive:

I felt like this was more of a pick em game

Well, yeah. The line opened at Chargers -1. Being at home, that implies that the Chargers would have been +2 on a neutral field.

But the interesting thing is, look at the schedules. Cleveland lost to KC on the road, the Chargers beat KC on the road. Cleveland won over HOU and CHI at home and MIN on the road. The Chargers won over WFT on the road and the Raiders at home and lost on a 56 yard FG as time expired to Dallas at home. Which track record looks better? I'd say the Chargers' track record.

So the line looked about right to me.

Well, yeah. The line opened at Chargers -1. Being at home, that implies that the Chargers would have been +2 on a neutral field.

But the interesting thing is, look at the schedules. Cleveland lost to KC on the road, the Chargers beat KC on the road. Cleveland won over HOU and CHI at home and MIN on the road. The Chargers won over WFT on the road and the Raiders at home and lost on a 56 yard FG as time expired to Dallas at home. Which track record looks better? I'd say the Chargers' track record.

So the line looked about right to me.
You also root for the Chargers so there's that, I never bet on or against the Miami Dolphins for good reason, just saying. 

You all are in great shape, it was a comment, don't get defensive, I gave you a nice post/reply. We good? 

You also root for the Chargers so there's that, I never bet on or against the Miami Dolphins for good reason, just saying. 

You all are in great shape, it was a comment, don't get defensive, I gave you a nice post/reply. We good? 

Don't turn it into something it isn't. You made a comment, I asked why, you answered, and I showed you why it made sense.

Of course we are good, there is no reason to even ask that... as if anyone who actually challenges you to discussion has an issue with you.  :rolleyes:  

Don't turn it into something it isn't. You made a comment, I asked why, you answered, and I showed you why it made sense.

Of course we are good, there is no reason to even ask that... as if anyone who actually challenges you to discussion has an issue with you.  :rolleyes:  
We're good, you made a good point or several. I guess I wasnt factoring in home field but they seem evenly matched for the most part. 

Again i could be wrong 

Dan Labbe@dan_labbe

Since the 6:54 mark of the second quarter, the Browns have scored 17 points. The Chargers have run one play.

That sounds drastic, but that is what happens when you go back to the start of CLE"s drive at 6:54 of 2Q, the Chargers fumble on their one play, and CLE gets the ball first in the second half. Definitely doesn't look good for the Chargers right now, though.

Cleveland has the lead but the Bolts have all the weapons to get right back into this and I expect Herbert to get them into range for a 4th Quarter Showdown. 

Really changes the dynamic of the game with Los Angeles executing the 2-pt conversion and now Baker at some point will have to make a play or two, can he do it?

If Chubb/Hunt continue to gash n slash then Cleveland can win but the Chargers have already set the tone for the 2nd half going for it on 4th and 2, no hesitation on the 2-pt conversion and that's what Justin Herbert does. 

Chargers could easily be ahead. Herbert getting too dependent on just chucking it. Ekeler has been massively open underneath countless times.

I just seen the dumbest play call of all time set up a 20 yard FG or give the Browns 90 seconds and a shot to win.  How do you not kneel but thanks for giving my Browns a chance.

With KC/Buf going next these have to be the best four teams in the AFC. I am not sure how I would rank them. Crazy game. 

Kicker has been terrible but it was a 20 yarder down the middle that has to be 99%

Browns offense is not doing a good job though so looks like Chargers going to get away with it.

The Browns blew this game by not getting a 1st down and going into turtle mode on 3rd down and 9 and running the ball.

Try to win the damn game when ur only up 1 point.

This is a very poor 90 second drive.  50 seconds to get 10 yards.  Lucky they got bailed out by the LA injury.

Users who are viewing this thread