What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (5 Viewers)

shut it down, or whoever you might be these days, are you going to this? Looks amazing. If you are going, and you have not seen them before (or even if you have), do not, under any circumstances, even think about missing Monotonix.
Bought tix within the first few minutes they were available. :coffee:

A few things.

I hate the way this place is moderated.

I'm pretty drunk

I rarely drink anymore

I have two possible cornholes with ACP and Frosty in the next month. I'm excited.

I'm angry towards C2

Strip Clubs are fun. I forgot this.

I don't like Nebraska.

I would love to see invisikate's birthing canal.

A few things.

I'm pretty drunk

I rarely drink anymore

I have two possible cornholes with ACP and Frosty in the next month. I'm excited.

I'm angry towards C2

I don't like Nebraska.

Can we expand on this? I think everything else is pretty self-explanatory.

A few things.

I'm pretty drunk

I rarely drink anymore

I'm angry towards C2

I don't like Nebraska.

If this is JN, I'll send a :e: PM. Otherwise, no.

A few things.

I'm pretty drunk

I rarely drink anymore

I'm angry towards C2

I don't like Nebraska.

If this is JN,
Yep.

Alright, this is pretty awesome. Remember my cousin that has the ultra hot girlfriend? Well the nitwit proposed and she accepted. She calls her parents to come over to their (his) house for dinner to tell them the happy news. Except only her Dad showed up. I asked why and my cousin says his fiancee's Dad put it this way, "I'm the master of my house and home and I told her to say home." :goodposting: Apparently my couisn's future FIL is the worst kind of sober. He was a pretty good drunk and gambler and used to be a good guy but he quit about 10 years ago and has been miserable ever since. So the FIL did what we would all do next if invited to somebody's house for dinner, start walking around inspecting every room. He noticed that bedroom was particularly messy and started to lay (hehe) into his daughter about being a lazy slob when she retorts "we just had sex and I didn't have time to straighten up." Dad goes into an insane rage and can't believe his hot vixen 22 yo daughter with a mini tramp stamp is getting it on. So he starts yelling at my cousin about it and all he can think to say is that "it wasn't exactly a one sided thing." Dad tells him "you could have said no." :scared: Dad then storms out of the house and leaves.

A couple of days later my cousin gets a letter in the mail from Dad. It read:

This is just to confirm that you are not invited to my daughter's birthday party at our house next weekend or any family event in the future. Just because my daughter is invited does not mean you are invited. I never want to see you again.
:loco: :doh: :lmao:

Alright, this is pretty awesome. Remember my cousin that has the ultra hot girlfriend? Well the nitwit proposed and she accepted. She calls her parents to come over to their (his) house for dinner to tell them the happy news. Except only her Dad showed up. I asked why and my cousin says his fiancee's Dad put it this way, "I'm the master of my house and home and I told her to say home." :scared: Apparently my couisn's future FIL is the worst kind of sober. He was a pretty good drunk and gambler and used to be a good guy but he quit about 10 years ago and has been miserable ever since. So the FIL did what we would all do next if invited to somebody's house for dinner, start walking around inspecting every room. He noticed that bedroom was particularly messy and started to lay (hehe) into his daughter about being a lazy slob when she retorts "we just had sex and I didn't have time to straighten up." Dad goes into an insane rage and can't believe his hot vixen 22 yo daughter with a mini tramp stamp is getting it on. So he starts yelling at my cousin about it and all he can think to say is that "it wasn't exactly a one sided thing." Dad tells him "you could have said no." :loco: Dad then storms out of the house and leaves.

This is just to confirm that you are not invited to my daughter's birthday party at our house next weekend or any family event in the future. Just because my daughter is invited does not mean you are invited. I never want to see you again.
:doh: :lmao: :lmao:
:goodposting:

Alright, this is pretty awesome. Remember my cousin that has the ultra hot girlfriend? Well the nitwit proposed and she accepted. She calls her parents to come over to their (his) house for dinner to tell them the happy news. Except only her Dad showed up. I asked why and my cousin says his fiancee's Dad put it this way, "I'm the master of my house and home and I told her to say home." :lmao: Apparently my couisn's future FIL is the worst kind of sober. He was a pretty good drunk and gambler and used to be a good guy but he quit about 10 years ago and has been miserable ever since. So the FIL did what we would all do next if invited to somebody's house for dinner, start walking around inspecting every room. He noticed that bedroom was particularly messy and started to lay (hehe) into his daughter about being a lazy slob when she retorts "we just had sex and I didn't have time to straighten up." Dad goes into an insane rage and can't believe his hot vixen 22 yo daughter with a mini tramp stamp is getting it on. So he starts yelling at my cousin about it and all he can think to say is that "it wasn't exactly a one sided thing." Dad tells him "you could have said no." :lmao: Dad then storms out of the house and leaves.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
StlBob is the man. :thumbup: ETA: Does the hot 22 year old have FB pics that can be shared? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
:unsure:Does the future FIL know that they are engaged?This is going to be one awesome wedding. Any extra invitations available?
Oh, he knows. He said "don't expect one cent from me for this wedding."
ETA: Does the hot 22 year old have FB pics that can be shared? :thumbup:
I wish I had gotten a pic of her on vacation in her USA bikini. Oh.My.God.I'm sure we have a couple. I can't share though.

:unsure:

Does the future FIL know that they are engaged?

This is going to be one awesome wedding. Any extra invitations available?
I wish I had gotten a pic of her on vacation in her USA bikini. Oh.My.God.I'm sure we have a couple. I can't share though.
can't or won't?

:unsure:

Does the future FIL know that they are engaged?

This is going to be one awesome wedding. Any extra invitations available?
can't or won't?
yes

shut it down, or whoever you might be these days, are you going to this? Looks amazing. If you are going, and you have not seen them before (or even if you have), do not, under any circumstances, even think about missing Monotonix.
If my addled brain remembers anything, I think he already knows this but it warrants a :goodposting: anyway.Edit: NM.. I can see we covered this thoroughly.

Finally got through the references and got my offer. Negotiating now. Hell a big part of what they are hiring me for is negotiating contracts. I figure they had to expect me to come back at them.

The references were out of hand though. I had to apologize to the people I put down because they sent out about a dozen fairly in depth questions for them to answer. I expected a 5 minute phone call. I didn't think I was asking them to take a 30 minute Drifter 101 test.

Alright, this is pretty awesome. Remember my cousin that has the ultra hot girlfriend? Well the nitwit proposed and she accepted. She calls her parents to come over to their (his) house for dinner to tell them the happy news. Except only her Dad showed up. I asked why and my cousin says his fiancee's Dad put it this way, "I'm the master of my house and home and I told her to say home." :thumbup: Apparently my couisn's future FIL is the worst kind of sober. He was a pretty good drunk and gambler and used to be a good guy but he quit about 10 years ago and has been miserable ever since. So the FIL did what we would all do next if invited to somebody's house for dinner, start walking around inspecting every room. He noticed that bedroom was particularly messy and started to lay (hehe) into his daughter about being a lazy slob when she retorts "we just had sex and I didn't have time to straighten up." Dad goes into an insane rage and can't believe his hot vixen 22 yo daughter with a mini tramp stamp is getting it on. So he starts yelling at my cousin about it and all he can think to say is that "it wasn't exactly a one sided thing." Dad tells him "you could have said no." :thumbup: Dad then storms out of the house and leaves.

:excited: :cry: :lmao:
Man, I wish my in-laws would un-invite me from their functions.

Running with scissors said:
So, I'm standing in line for my usual morning crack laced latte at Starbucks and watching some of the local talent, and in walks about a 5'4" blonde with a decent body and a glint in her eye that you just know means that she'd knife you and #### you and not be too particular about the order in which she did it. She comes up tot the till to order her drink, and since she has her hair up and I can see she has a tattoo on her neck. Written in cursive, two words, first is "Raya". I couldn't get the second word.Just for all of those that are keeping score, this in no way made me less attracted to her, but my first thoughts upon seeing this body art was "Stupid or damaged?"
You people and your coffee. I don't drink it (sorry Brit), but was standing in line talking to a friend as he ordered. This little woman, probably 5'0, 120lbs, and pushing 55 y/o, bumped into me hard enough for me to lose my balance, apparently annoyed I was not following protocol to her liking as she tried to determine the time it would take to reach her Starbucks holy grail. When I turned around with my confused look, she returned an angry stare letting me know she was not to be triffled with anytime soon. We were still standing outside when she emerged from the store and I met Mrs. Jekyll as she stopped to apologize as a completely different, almost normal human being.

Running with scissors said:
So, I'm standing in line for my usual morning crack laced latte at Starbucks and watching some of the local talent, and in walks about a 5'4" blonde with a decent body and a glint in her eye that you just know means that she'd knife you and #### you and not be too particular about the order in which she did it. She comes up tot the till to order her drink, and since she has her hair up and I can see she has a tattoo on her neck. Written in cursive, two words, first is "Raya". I couldn't get the second word.Just for all of those that are keeping score, this in no way made me less attracted to her, but my first thoughts upon seeing this body art was "Stupid or damaged?"
You people and your coffee. I don't drink it (sorry Brit), but was standing in line talking to a friend as he ordered. This little woman, probably 5'0, 120lbs, and pushing 55 y/o, bumped into me hard enough for me to lose my balance, apparently annoyed I was not following protocol to her liking as she tried to determine the time it would take to reach her Starbucks holy grail. When I turned around with my confused look, she returned an angry stare letting me know she was not to be triffled with anytime soon. We were still standing outside when she emerged from the store and I met Mrs. Jekyll as she stopped to apologize as a completely different, almost normal human being.
Normally I can take it or leave it, it's more of an excuse to not have to pretend to work for 20 minutes. Today, since I'm either very hung over or the spike in my pillow lodged itself in my brain, I really needed a caffeine kick. Seeing as how they tend to frown on drug consumption in my office space.

Today's Sportsguy is everything I hate about the Sportsguy (and normally I like him). 10,000 words on a player from his team. The Moss thing is big news of course, but that article was Simmons at his self-indulgent Boston homer worst.

I have no idea what spedini is.
I put my recipe for chicken Spedini in there. :shrug: Here is a simple beef recipe.

My cousin's wife is 100% Diego and makes some old world recipe that also has boiled egg, bacon, celery and about 10 other ingredients.
:thumbup:
:lmao:
Sorrrrrrrrry I'm not a racist and don't know the correct spellings.
I'm ok with this.

Alright, this is pretty awesome. Remember my cousin that has the ultra hot girlfriend? Well the nitwit proposed and she accepted. She calls her parents to come over to their (his) house for dinner to tell them the happy news. Except only her Dad showed up. I asked why and my cousin says his fiancee's Dad put it this way, "I'm the master of my house and home and I told her to say home." :thumbup: Apparently my couisn's future FIL is the worst kind of sober. He was a pretty good drunk and gambler and used to be a good guy but he quit about 10 years ago and has been miserable ever since. So the FIL did what we would all do next if invited to somebody's house for dinner, start walking around inspecting every room. He noticed that bedroom was particularly messy and started to lay (hehe) into his daughter about being a lazy slob when she retorts "we just had sex and I didn't have time to straighten up." Dad goes into an insane rage and can't believe his hot vixen 22 yo daughter with a mini tramp stamp is getting it on. So he starts yelling at my cousin about it and all he can think to say is that "it wasn't exactly a one sided thing." Dad tells him "you could have said no." :shrug: Dad then storms out of the house and leaves.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: He's not having much luck raising the age of majority I bet.

I obviously do not just produce semen, but more like tiny Navy Seals. I had a vasectomy 4-1/2 months ago, and since then I have had sex with my wife countless times and spanked it myself at least once (I may have those figures reversed), and as of yesterday SOME OF THOSE LITTLE TOUGH BASTARDS ARE STILL HANGING AROUND.

I'm tired of collecting samples. Do you have any idea how hard it is to shoot it into that cup without making a mess?!?!

I obviously do not just produce semen, but more like tiny Navy Seals. I had a vasectomy 4-1/2 months ago, and since then I have had sex with my wife countless times and spanked it myself at least once (I may have those figures reversed), and as of yesterday SOME OF THOSE LITTLE TOUGH BASTARDS ARE STILL HANGING AROUND.I'm tired of collecting samples. Do you have any idea how hard it is to shoot it into that cup without making a mess?!?!
You ever have the nurse juggle your junk like a circus clown in front of an entire waiting room full of people asking what your name was for the label?

I obviously do not just produce semen, but more like tiny Navy Seals. I had a vasectomy 4-1/2 months ago, and since then I have had sex with my wife countless times and spanked it myself at least once (I may have those figures reversed), and as of yesterday SOME OF THOSE LITTLE TOUGH BASTARDS ARE STILL HANGING AROUND.I'm tired of collecting samples. Do you have any idea how hard it is to shoot it into that cup without making a mess?!?!
You ever have the nurse juggle your junk like a circus clown in front of an entire waiting room full of people asking what your name was for the label?
Your junk or your spunk? The first one sounds kind of fun.

fortunately, my cups come with my name already on them. When I took the one in yesterday I held up the bag, smiled, and told the lady "I brought you a present"she did not find it as funny as I did.

I obviously do not just produce semen, but more like tiny Navy Seals. I had a vasectomy 4-1/2 months ago, and since then I have had sex with my wife countless times and spanked it myself at least once (I may have those figures reversed), and as of yesterday SOME OF THOSE LITTLE TOUGH BASTARDS ARE STILL HANGING AROUND.

I'm tired of collecting samples. Do you have any idea how hard it is to shoot it into that cup without making a mess?!?!
fortunately, my cups come with my name already on them. When I took the one in yesterday I held up the bag, smiled, and told the lady "I brought you a present"she did not find it as funny as I did.
:) My spunk, TRE. Man, I wish they pre-labeled my cups.

Finally got through the references and got my offer. Negotiating now. Hell a big part of what they are hiring me for is negotiating contracts. I figure they had to expect me to come back at them.The references were out of hand though. I had to apologize to the people I put down because they sent out about a dozen fairly in depth questions for them to answer. I expected a 5 minute phone call. I didn't think I was asking them to take a 30 minute Drifter 101 test.
So the deal is done. They gave me some very serious golden handcuffs. If I don't hang around 4 years I stand to lose some very serious cash.Oh, and I just got a call from Nike wanting to progress that interview process along ;) When it rains it pours.

Users who are viewing this thread