What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (6 Viewers)

Would you switch your life for an All-Pro QB in the NFL if you had to be faithfully married to a 2?The Extra Dessert Delights Mint Chocolate Chip Sugar-Free gum is awesome.:thingsIthinkaboutonmydrivein:
How long must this marriage last and how long does my career span? Also, I can buy her lots of plastic surgery, yes?
Worked for Kurt Warner.
I'm pretty sure they prayed her from a 2 into a 4.

Would you switch your life for an All-Pro QB in the NFL if you had to be faithfully married to a 2?

The Extra Dessert Delights Mint Chocolate Chip Sugar-Free gum is awesome.

:thingsIthinkaboutonmydrivein:
How long must this marriage last and how long does my career span? Also, I can buy her lots of plastic surgery, yes?
Worked for Kurt Warner.
Beforeand after

Naughty Brenda

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you switch your life for an All-Pro QB in the NFL if you had to be faithfully married to a 2?

Worked for Kurt Warner.
X"Listen Kurt, I'll make her a 4 if you lose this Superbowl."

"I didn't know the devil liked the Patriots."

"I have deal with their coach. And their quarterback is dreamy."

"I can't do this."

"Have you seen your wife lately, Kurt? She looks like an animated ostrich abortion. Besides, you already have a ring."

"Ok, do it."

ETA: this should be a GPJ comic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Worked for Kurt Warner.
X"Listen Kurt, I'll make her a 4 if you lose this Superbowl."

"I didn't know the devil liked the Patriots."

"I have a deal with their coach. And their quarterback is dreamy."

"I can't do this."

"Have you seen your wife lately, Kurt? She looks like an animated ostrich abortion. Besides, you already have a ring."

"Ok, do it."

:sj: down?
ya. as an aside, do you think I could get away with a post about the correct pronunciation of the word "pubes" here?
hint: it's not what you think and its MINDBLOWING
I am intrigued.
take a shot. This come from the top, btw. Oxford University Press.
pubes, n.Pronunciation: Brit. /ˈpjuːbiːz/ , U.S. /ˈpjubiz/ , /ˈpjubis/
pju-bi-zWat? :nerd:

I pronounce it like "pew" but with a "bs" added to the end.
I made it a poll (which gives it away) but, apparently PUBEEEEEEs is the correct way to say it.(I get a "usage tip of the day" emailed to me - ironic 'cause I am notoriously bad a posting coherently here and other places on the wordwebs - Strangely, this was included. some grammar nerd's version of living on the edge, I have to imagine).

Would you switch your life for an All-Pro QB in the NFL if you had to be faithfully married to a 2?The Extra Dessert Delights Mint Chocolate Chip Sugar-Free gum is awesome.:thingsIthinkaboutonmydrivein:
Marriage is forever. Career is 12 years, you make enough money to do anything you want in this world, except hot chicks.No plastic surgery.

I made it a poll (which gives it away) but, apparently PUBEEEEEEs is the correct way to say it.(I get a "usage tip of the day" emailed to me - ironic 'cause I am notoriously bad a posting coherently here and other places on the wordwebs - Strangely, this was included. some grammar nerd's version of living on the edge, I have to imagine).
Again I say, WAT?My quote is directly from the OED.

okay? maybe you don't know how to use the pronunciation key then. http://www.oxfordadvancedlearnersdictionary.com/dictionary/pubes

okay? maybe you don't know how to use the pronunciation key then. http://www.oxfordadvancedlearnersdictionary.com/dictionary/pubes
That's not the OED. The OED online requires an annual subscription of somewhere near $300. No shtick. One of the few benefits of a private school MFA is lifetime access. Look at me. I have an elite private school MFA.

That's not the OED. The OED online requires an annual subscription of somewhere near $300. No shtick. One of the few benefits of a private school MFA is lifetime access. Look at me. I have an elite private school MFA.
nice work.

Marriage is forever. Career is 12 years, you make enough money to do anything you want in this world, except hot chicks.No plastic surgery.
How a pre-martial spunk proliferation agreement?

I know this isn't as cool as taking photos of grass or toilets, but look what I found in downtown portland the other day.

Any guesses to what the hell this is? :confused:
He stole that from Kill Bill.
She. And she looked like Jerry Glanville.
A somewhat attractive lesbian facebook friend of mine started dating a new gal that looks a little like Jerry Glanville (but less attractive). They also live in Portland.

'Tiger Fan said:
I'm all for a good insulting politically incorrect roast, and I feel zero for the passing of Ryan Dunn, but that ##### on the Sheen roast last night was pretty out of line bringing up his death in a joke to Steve-O, saying that she wished it was Steve-O who died instead. I thought he might seriously break-down for a second.
That was incredibly out of line, and also not funny. I think if that were a guy, Steve-O would have got up and thrown a punch. That girl was just painfully unfunny.
1. It's a ####### roast. Absolutely nothing is off limits. Steve-O should have known this was a possibility when he agreed to be on the dias (sp?)2. She is ####### hilarious. Best one of the night IMO3. She wasn't insulting Ryan Dunn, she was insulting Steve-O...implying that he sucks (which he does)
Until TUP used it the other day, I had never in my life heard this word and had to look it up.Is 'stage' just that much harder to say?

'Tiger Fan said:
There's no such thing as a bad Peens joke.Everclear sucks out loud. GM> :hifive:
I see Art Alesakis (sp?) every so often as he lives in Portland and I've seen him at the grocery store and a restaurant. People tend to leave him alone here, probably because he sucked so much.
Or probably b/c nobody ####### knows who he is
yeah, no...this is Portland. There's like 3 famous people that live here and we recognize all of them. Tanay Harding - Hey!

'Tiger Fan said:
I would rather do it with any of you than Natalie Merchant. Not that there's anything particularly unattractive about her, but she's so bland and dull and milquetoast. I imagine her bush looks like a shrub in the dead of winter.
Yeah, she's pretty homely. I do like some of her music, though. Sorry.Actually saw 10,000 Maniacs with World Party in 1992 and enjoyed it. :bag:
I just lost a lot of respect for one of my iheros. Let's contrast GM with DP in 1992 -I saw --Rollins Band-Ministry-Red Hot Chili Peppers -Primus (f!@k you, Tanner)- Nine Inch Nails twice (NIN is still my favorite band; I would go gay for Reznor, given the right about of alcohol and fingering foreplay.)
I went to Lalapalooza II too, mang. In New Orleans. Where drinking age was 18 and acid age was who cares. I smoked a joint the size of my forearm in a mosh pit during Ministry. I was there when Gibby came out to Ding a dang dong his ding a long ling long....wahh wahh wahh wahh.....
Thanks for calling me up :kicksrock:
You were probably playing Game Boy and eating rock candy. I'm old enough to be your uncle.

'Tiger Fan said:
I would rather do it with any of you than Natalie Merchant. Not that there's anything particularly unattractive about her, but she's so bland and dull and milquetoast. I imagine her bush looks like a shrub in the dead of winter.
Yeah, she's pretty homely. I do like some of her music, though. Sorry.Actually saw 10,000 Maniacs with World Party in 1992 and enjoyed it. :bag:
I just lost a lot of respect for one of my iheros. Let's contrast GM with DP in 1992 -I saw --Rollins Band-Ministry-Red Hot Chili Peppers -Primus (f!@k you, Tanner)- Nine Inch Nails twice (NIN is still my favorite band; I would go gay for Reznor, given the right about of alcohol and fingering foreplay.)
I went to Lalapalooza II too, mang. In New Orleans. Where drinking age was 18 and acid age was who cares. I smoked a joint the size of my forearm in a mosh pit during Ministry. I was there when Gibby came out to Ding a dang dong his ding a long ling long....wahh wahh wahh wahh.....
Thanks for calling me up :kicksrock:
You were probably playing Game Boy and eating rock candy. I'm old enough to be your uncle.
:angry:

'FatMax said:
'General Malaise said:
'Exit 1 said:
'General Malaise said:
I know this isn't as cool as taking photos of grass or toilets, but look what I found in downtown portland the other day.

Any guesses to what the hell this is? :confused:
He stole that from Kill Bill.
She. And she looked like Jerry Glanville.
A somewhat attractive lesbian facebook friend of mine started dating a new gal that looks a little like Jerry Glanville (but less attractive). They also live in Portland.
Most of the lesbians up here look like Jerry Glanville....which is why Subaru paid him boatloads to do their local adds when he coached Portland State for 3 years.

Sunday I'm going to the Seahawks/Cardinals, then driving to Vancouver to see Pearl Jam. Curious which one Truck thinks is worse.

Users who are viewing this thread