What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (13 Viewers)

Playing Civilization and posting here while a naked teenager is in my bed.

I hate her.
This is the crux of dating younger women. They look great. Often they're acrobats in the sack. But between the ears they're vapid, boring, self-absorbed and annoying as bloody hell.I can't remember the comedian's name, but he did a great bit that summed this up -

"People in their twenties are there to look better than people in their thirties."

- The crowd laughs -

"So people in your twenties, strike a pose....and shut the f!@k up!"
:lmao: dating

:lmao:

So the girl I'm FB friends with who wrote this

Dear cuz E, I can't wait to come out and play with you. I am still growing and will be a bit longer, but I can't wait to meet you! I hear you have lots of fun toys, pretty dresses, and sparkley shoes. How cool is it that we will both be doubling our wardrobes in just a few months? I am gonna learn how to braid on your hair, and you can paint my toenails. Mommy says I'll be playing softball, hockey, maybe field hockey too, and definitely gymnatics and swim lessons right away. Our Uncles and daddies will have to teach us about all that. Anyway, I'm gonna go take a nap, but I'll see you in December! We'll have our first Christmas together... we can share a gift box to chew on! Well you'll chew, and I'll just watch. I love you E! Love, The Beanette
on her SIL's wall has decided on a name for her first child. I swear you can't make this #### up :X
Paisley Elaine

Hey Frosty.... do you have any good news for me?
She didn't show. Probably knew it was going to be too emotional for her, knowing we probably won't see each other again until Softball kicks back up next Spring.
I don't know if I'll still be available in the Spring. SLB seems to have moved into a shady neighborhood, he could be gunned down in a mistaken drive-by which would mean I'll be in a committed relationship with the hot Mrs. SLB. :shrug: Life can be so complicated sometimes.

'Oh Yes! said:
'Bogart said:
'Oh Yes! said:
any of you guys ever do cocaine?
No, but I thinking about taking up weed soon.
Me too, I can honestly count on both hands the number of times I've smoked grass. And I went to art school. How old does my baby have to be before I can start?
I have never smoked anything. Not weed, not even a cigarette or cigar. The only drugs I consumed were alcohol and No-Doze back in college.At 36, I feel like that should change.

'Oh Yes! said:
Never. I've smoked weed twice. The first time I was paid. The second time my dog had burned his paw, we were out of proper pain meds and I was taking him to the vet in the morning. I smoked to get him high. I've eaten it twice. No other drug.I have been a part owner in a weed shop (and worked there occasionally). I lived in a house with guys who would stay up all night having coke parties. We kept a small portable mirrored table next to the tv just for those occasions. I would regularly come home to people playing dance music and rolling their asses off. I sold various pills for a brief while. I would set up connections for shroom hookups. I once found someone hiding in my bushes high off their ###. I still don't know what they were on. I don't think they saw me, despite having a conversation with me. Peyote, speed, weed, shrooms, e, ...and a few others I never bothered to learn the names of.

'Frostillicus said:
TRE -> The wife and I will be at The Bank tomorrow night. Where do you **** around before the game?
OH SNAPWe'll be at Old Chicago in Har Mar Mall at 11am. Then around 1pm-ish we'll head over to the St. Paul campus lots for tailgating.There's a free shuttle too and from the game which works pretty well.

'Frostillicus said:
TRE -> The wife and I will be at The Bank tomorrow night. Where do you **** around before the game?
OH SNAPWe'll be at Old Chicago in Har Mar Mall at 11am. Then around 1pm-ish we'll head over to the St. Paul campus lots for tailgating.There's a free shuttle too and from the game which works pretty well.
Sounds like JDMill and Jeffrick will be there too, fyi. We can have a blogger fight to the death.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Frostillicus said:
Sounds like JDMill and Jeffrick will be there too, fyi. We can have a blogger fight to the death.
I think we're going to eat at Mac's Industrial near the campus. We can't really tailgate all day because we don't have a sitter until like 3.

'Frostillicus said:
I think we're going to eat at Mac's Industrial near the campus. We can't really tailgate all day because we don't have a sitter until like 3.
Lame.

'Frostillicus said:
Wah wah.

'Frostillicus said:
Lame.
Oh, ok.

'Hawks64 said:
So I need to buy a new computer. Nothing fancy, PC (no mac) need to be able to surf web, microsoft office, photoshop. Do people still buy desktops?

What's the best site to start looking for deals.
Gotapex.com and Techbargains are good sites to find deals on desktops, laptops etc.
Picked up a Lenovo with 6 gig RAM and a 7200 RPM Terabyte hdd for $400 a couple weeks ago at Best Buy. Whatever the processor is (I forget), its way more power than I will ever need doing similar office and internet tasks. I have been overall impressed with Lenovo build quality- on par or better than HP and a click above Acer imo.

did we ever get an update on Clemson/Auburn game?
If you're referring to the potential stabbing of FDAS, that was a fail on my part. Didn't even see him due to some logistical issues.If you're referring to the score, Clemson beat the pants off of Auburn. :thumbup:

'Oh Yes! said:
In college I had a checklist on my wall of drugs to try out of existential curiosity.By senior year I checked off everything but ecstasy. So, yes, but I never understood the hoopla. Coke was fun, but way overpriced and too short. I did it when people gave it to me, but never really got into it (thank god).

So we have a "poor me, my penis is too big" thread and now a poll about C-sections and how tight the hallway is afterwards.

Happy Friday in the FFA.

Tanner > you related to those Lafond girls? You lookin' kinda creepy with your mouth half-open in that pic.
Haven't seen any pics yet.Jeez...just checked FB via my crappy phone. I do look really creepy.

Playing Civilization and posting here while a naked teenager is in my bed.

I hate her.
This is the crux of dating younger women. They look great. Often they're acrobats in the sack. But between the ears they're vapid, boring, self-absorbed and annoying as bloody hell.I can't remember the comedian's name, but he did a great bit that summed this up -

"People in their twenties are there to look better than people in their thirties."

- The crowd laughs -

"So people in your twenties, strike a pose....and shut the f!@k up!"
:lmao: dating

:lmao:
:lmao: Is your camera broke? I'm sure there are plenty of us that would like to see her meat pocket.

Lots of drug neophytes around here. Just like me :unsure:
:coffee:
There are more than a few here to make up for those of you who lack a sense of adventure. :coffee:

So we have a "poor me, my penis is too big" thread and now a poll about C-sections and how tight the hallway is afterwards.

Happy Friday in the FFA.
My wife and her tennis friends were discussing a couple where the husband cheated on the wife. Then the following conversation took place..Wife: "If my husband ever cheated on me I'd glue his penis to his chest!"

Friends: :eek: :unsure: "His chest?"

Wife: "Well, he's pretty big."

Friends: :jawdrop: :o

So now there's this myth around town that I'm hung like a whale. Now, I ain't no John Holmes mother ####er but I'm not packing no cocktail weenie either. Regardless, I'm certainly not doing anything to dispel this story. Now every time I see her tennis friends I just put on a nice :D and give the old "how you doin'" ;) .

Happy Friday in the FFA.
My wife and her tennis friends were discussing a couple where the husband cheated on the wife. Then the following conversation took place..Wife: "If my husband ever cheated on me I'd glue his penis to his chest!"

So now there's this myth around town that I'm hung like a whale. Now, I ain't no John Holmes mother ####er but I'm not packing no cocktail weenie either. Regardless, I'm certainly not doing anything to dispel this story. Now every time I see her tennis friends I just put on a nice :D and give the old "how you doin'" ;) .
stay out of Brecksville, TIA

Happy Friday in the FFA.

stay out of Brecksville, TIA
already been there :hifive:

Happy Friday in the FFA.

My mental picture of you.

Happy Friday in the FFA.

Your chest? I guess you can answer the question: if you can do it yourself, is that gay? Also: if true, why'd you get married?

Posty here. Just found out today that one of my former students who graduated in May was killed last week in Juarez. They capped his knees and made him suffer first. I feel sick. :cry:
Oh my god. I am so sorry, Rose. Do me a favor, will you? move.
Jeez. Skimmed by this. Sorry, DR.I don't want to visit Messico. I've been to Cancun. meh. I road the bus too far here and made it out to shanty town, where all the workers lived. I had to stick it out at the bus stop for 30 minutes waiting on another one which was actually going back. Would not recommend.Would like to go to Cabo, but I wouldn't stray too far, even though I'm sure it's fine.

I had a huge weekend last sat/sun. In the unlikely event I repeat...

early picks

NFL

Det -3 (-120)/ 1.5u

SD -14.5 / 1u

Bal -4 / 1u

Atl -1.5 / 1.5u

Ari -3 (-125) / 1u

Pit -10.5 / 1u

NCAA + 3.7 / - 3.76 = net -.06u

UCF +2 / .5u

Miami FL -10.5 / .5u

SMU -22.5 / .5u