What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yo (2 Viewers)

What's going to happen if the first time you re-bang her, you don't even touch the sides?
:lmao:
:lmao: :lmao:He truly is evil. I love it!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: The thread is only worth reading because of EG responses.

If she comes back and says the PT taught her to throw a Ritz cracker over 100yds, THEN I will buy the fishing trip til then, I am waiting right here for 16 when he comes crawling back to us.

It's almost like it was before.... almost. She's been taking it slow in regards to sexual activity. She won't even make out with me yet. I mean she holds my hand, hugs me, rubs the back of my neck when I drive, and we kiss on the lips but she's been holding off on my advances. Just saying she just wants to take things slowly first. I have a feeling I need to get an STD test to get her to ease up. So we'll see. However, it is good to know that our connection is still there minus the physical aspect.
So she wants to take things slow with someone she screwed for several years, but has not told you specifically why? And you haven't asked? That's crazy. JMHO, you are creating excuses for her, because you don't want the truth. You aren't dating Taylor Swift. They have this new invention called condoms; my guess is even if you pull one of them out you get some lame excuse (that will of course make perfect sense to you, because you believe everything). 95% chance she is keeping you close, but not too close. The only chance you have of living in reality is if you ask the tough questions and put her feet to the fire. Why aren't you? Because you don't want to lose her, that's why. You really haven't learned a darn thing about being the sort of no-nonsense assertive guy this woman, or any woman, would want to stay with. You basically faked being strong, got her back on that ruse, and then immediately reverted to a hopeless lump of play dough. Enjoy your future of subservience.

It's almost like it was before.... almost. She's been taking it slow in regards to sexual activity. She won't even make out with me yet. I mean she holds my hand, hugs me, rubs the back of my neck when I drive, and we kiss on the lips but she's been holding off on my advances. Just saying she just wants to take things slowly first. I have a feeling I need to get an STD test to get her to ease up. So we'll see. However, it is good to know that our connection is still there minus the physical aspect.
So she wants to take things slow with someone she screwed for several years, but has not told you specifically why? And you haven't asked? That's crazy. JMHO, you are creating excuses for her, because you don't want the truth. You aren't dating Taylor Swift. They have this new invention called condoms; my guess is even if you pull one of them out you get some lame excuse (that will of course make perfect sense to you, because you believe everything). 95% chance she is keeping you close, but not too close. The only chance you have of living in reality is if you ask the tough questions and put her feet to the fire. Why aren't you? Because you don't want to lose her, that's why. You really haven't learned a darn thing about being the sort of no-nonsense assertive guy this woman, or any woman, would want to stay with. You basically faked being strong, got her back on that ruse, and then immediately reverted to a hopeless lump of play dough. Enjoy your future of subservience.
I did ask her and she said she just wanted to start over and take things from the beginning again. Of course she also mentioned she didn't know what I have been doing since we broke up.So pretty much she wants a STD test.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did ask her and she said she just wanted to start over and take things from the beginning again.
I have no idea what this means. Did you take it slow in the beginning when you met her? Did she take it slow with the PT? I just think she knows exactly how to tell you what you want to hear. You're a hopeless romantic. To me her apology to you for running off with another guy should not be using sex as a weapon against you. What is your response on condoms?

'BigJim® said:
'No. 16 said:
I did ask her and she said she just wanted to start over and take things from the beginning again.
I have no idea what this means. Did you take it slow in the beginning when you met her? Did she take it slow with the PT? I just think she knows exactly how to tell you what you want to hear. You're a hopeless romantic. To me her apology to you for running off with another guy should not be using sex as a weapon against you. What is your response on condoms?
With me... no? We were making out the night we met and secks by the 3rd date.Why does the apology have to require sex right away? Like I said we'll see after we come back from our respective trips, I get an STD test, and our Labor Day get away. If there's no :pickle: by then it's over. I think we already know where I stand in regards to condoms.

'BigJim® said:
'No. 16 said:
With me... no? We were making out the night we met and secks by the 3rd date.Why does the apology have to require sex right away? Like I said we'll see after we come back from our respective trips, I get an STD test, and our Labor Day get away. If there's no :pickle: by then it's over.

I think we already know where I stand in regards to condoms.
JFC... you're hopeless.

'BigJim® said:
'No. 16 said:
:goodposting: If there hasn't been some seriously awesome makeup sex something is seriously off here. Sounds like she is keeping you around because you're familiar and she can't be alone... but is looking for someone else. That, or she has an STD and doesn't want you to find out about it.

But she "wants to take it slow(sic)" and you need an STD test? Please. As the guy who had a horribly pathetic, embarassing, and disastrous breakup, all documented on here, and still had sex with the ex a few times in the several months after the fact[/i,whose last ex-gf knowingly opted to have sex with him a couple hours after I had sex with someone else, and who, with little to no game, has slept with every ex I've ever had several months past the breakup, I can tell you there is simply no way your cheating ex-gf isn't sleeping with you because she is afraid of diseases (condoms down?) and/or wants to take it slowly. Just no freaking way.

'BigJim® said:
'No. 16 said:
With me... no? We were making out the night we met and secks by the 3rd date.Why does the apology have to require sex right away? Like I said we'll see after we come back from our respective trips, I get an STD test, and our Labor Day get away. If there's no :pickle: by then it's over.

You can't be ####### serious.

'BigJim® said:
'No. 16 said:

You can't be ####### serious.
Apparently he is worse off then we thought. Even little arguments should end in make up sex. Given the magnitude of this, he should be having his way with this chick anytime anywhere. It would be a deal breaker for me not to have had any action yet. Now he is going to give it to labor day??!! Is her hooo ha is on summer vacation?

'No. 16 said:
Some people have been asking for a weekend update. Alyssa and I have pretty much been hanging out whenever we can. We go out to eat, go for runs, attend festivals, and head off to the City. Things have been going good so far. We have fun, we enjoy each other, and we talk about our relationship: how things were, how it is now, and some of a future. She's decided to stay up here instead of moving back to Southern California and we'll see where it goes between the two of us. It's almost like it was before.... almost. She's been taking it slow in regards to sexual activity. She won't even make out with me yet. I mean she holds my hand, hugs me, rubs the back of my neck when I drive, and we kiss on the lips but she's been holding off on my advances. Just saying she just wants to take things slowly first. I have a feeling I need to get an STD test to get her to ease up. So we'll see. However, it is good to know that our connection is still there minus the physical aspect.
Legendary amounts of fail in this post. Congratulations, I do believe you set a new record of stupid.

AT THIS POINT THE PHYSICAL ASPECT SHOULD BE THE ONLY CONNECTION YOU HAVE!!!!!111

*Yes, I'm using caps to express how I feel about that.

You could almost sympathize with him if they were banging like rabbits and the sex was better than it ever was before but to be putting up with this crap without it is mind-blowing. I don't think I've ever heard someone as subserviant as this in my life. She's probably working him into some kind of cuckold situation with the PT...and he just might go along with it.

'Mister Martie said:
This chick is completely owning you.lol@holding hands
This is brutal.
:goodposting: BigJim absolutely nailed it. Them getting back together? Disaster, but we all knew it was coming. Getting back together but no sex in order to "take it slow"? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You're a basketball fan, right? To put this in a way you may understand, she's team USA. You're Nigeria.

She's got the herp and is having a bad case of it right now so she's putting off sex so she can have more time to get her claws into you. You're falling for it and will eventually bed her again and then you'll contract it, she'll blame you for giving it to her and you'll accept the blame and spend the rest of your life apologizing to her for something she did.

She's got the herp and is having a bad case of it right now so she's putting off sex so she can have more time to get her claws into you. You're falling for it and will eventually bed her again and then you'll contract it, she'll blame you for giving it to her and you'll accept the blame and spend the rest of your life apologizing to her for something she did.
I think you are on to something.

:lol: sad but spot on.

'BigJim® said:
'No. 16 said:
With me... no? We were making out the night we met and secks by the 3rd date.Why does the apology have to require sex right away? Like I said we'll see after we come back from our respective trips, I get an STD test, and our Labor Day get away. If there's no :pickle: by then it's over. I think we already know where I stand in regards to condoms.
Oh, ok this makes sense to me now. She wants to take things slow from the beginning again, even though you never took things slow in the beginning the first time around. She slept with a PT stranger (that we know of), presumably without insisting on an STD test(because she knows where he'd been the rest of his life before her?), but has reservations on sex with you, and you assume she's concerned you got an STD apart from her a mere 6 months? And this all makes unspoken sense to you? I posted a month ago my guess that if you pressed her on getting back together, she would tell you she wants to take it slow because she really only wants her own short term emotional needs met with you. Gee whiz, guess what happened. Now you're speculating what hoops you can jump through to become spongeworthy. Normal people have frank conversations.You "I don't understand. Why do you want to take it slow?" *"Because I'm unsure"; "I don't want to rush into this" (There's your answer on where you stand. Hopefully you tell her to give you a call once she has it all figured out, and not before then. Interpretation: I'm not sticking around meeting your emotional needs like your cabana boy - you're in or out, I won't be jerked around while you leave your options open)*"I don't know if you have an STD" You: "That seems like an odd concern coming from a slut, but ok, I'll wear condoms until I get tested. I have one in my pocket right now." (Bluff called, anticipate next excuse that tells you where you stand, probably the above response)I think you know deep down the truths that sort of dialogue leads to, and that's why you're playing this out in your head instead of confronting it. If you can't communicate like that, you have zero chance of gaining her respect.

The STD thing is kind of an oddball concern of hers, and humans do have a tendency to make judgements/accusations against other people that they don't like about themselves. She caught something from PT or even someone else is my guess. What a rotten whore.

The STD thing is kind of an oddball concern of hers, and humans do have a tendency to make judgements/accusations against other people that they don't like about themselves. She caught something from PT or even someone else is my guess. What a rotten whore.
Psychological projection or projection bias is a psychological defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people. Thus, projection involves imagining or projecting the belief that others originate those feelings.[1]Projection reduces anxiety by allowing the expression of the unwanted unconscious impulses or desires without letting the conscious mind recognize them.An example of this behavior might be blaming another for self failure. The mind may avoid the discomfort of consciously admitting personal faults by keeping those feelings unconscious, and by redirecting libidinal satisfaction by attaching, or "projecting," those same faults onto another person or object.The theory was developed by Sigmund Freud - in his letters to Wilhelm Fliess, '"Draft H" deals with projection as a mechanism of defence'[2] - and further refined by his daughter Anna Freud; for this reason, it is sometimes referred to as Freudian Projection.[3]
(Wikipedia)

'Mister Martie said:
This chick is completely owning you.

lol@holding hands
:goodposting: She's getting everything she wants and doesn't have to put out... Plus she gets to take one last ride with on PT

####.

After all the discussion in this thread today, it only confirmed what I had been feeling/denying this whole time. It all came to head at dinner tonight before my DUI class (class starts in 15 minutes) when I finally asked the tough questions like BigJim said.

We were seated at the table and exchanged the normal greetings and hellos. Did some small chat to get things going and then I suggested that we spend her last night here at a hotel (we haven't gone public so neither of us wants to take it to our places). She shot it down like she has been when I suggested it in the past with, "I'm just not comfortable with that yet."

I asked her why and she replied that..she wanted to completely end it with the PT by getting all her stuff back and such before moving things forward with me. I said why even see him at all and she replied...that the tickets cost too much to change airports. I offered to pay for the difference to change etc... Still no go.

I said fine I trust you not to do anything, but just call me every night. I'll do the same in Vegas and she said, "No..you're not my boyfriend. I have no obligations to you."

After that I said I thought we were trying to work things out and she said, "Honestly, I'm not sure yet what I want. I'm not sure I can make you 100% happy."

At that point I told her that I deserved to be happy and with someone who wanted to be with me. I told her to pick up her dog before she leaves tomorrow and never to contact me again.

We finished dinner without saying a word, she paid, and we left without even looking back.

Damn. Don't know exactly what I feel.

This is gut-wrenching. I really wish the best for you, and to a lesser extent Rusty. I don't really have any advice other than what everyone else has said many times. You've gotta figure this one out for yourself.

Good luck.

####.

After all the discussion in this thread today, it only confirmed what I had been feeling/denying this whole time. It all came to head at dinner tonight before my DUI class (class starts in 15 minutes) when I finally asked the tough questions like BigJim said.

We were seated at the table and exchanged the normal greetings and hellos. Did some small chat to get things going and then I suggested that we spend her last night here at a hotel (we haven't gone public so neither of us wants to take it to our places). She shot it down like she has been when I suggested it in the past with, "I'm just not comfortable with that yet."

I asked her why and she replied that..she wanted to completely end it with the PT by getting all her stuff back and such before moving things forward with me. I said why even see him at all and she replied...that the tickets cost too much to change airports. I offered to pay for the difference to change etc... Still no go.

I said fine I trust you not to do anything, but just call me every night. I'll do the same in Vegas and she said, "No..you're not my boyfriend. I have no obligations to you."

After that I said I thought we were trying to work things out and she said, "Honestly, I'm not sure yet what I want. I'm not sure I can make you 100% happy."

At that point I told her that I deserved to be happy and with someone who wanted to be with me. I told her to pick up her dog before she leaves tomorrow and never to contact me again.

We finished dinner without saying a word, she paid, and we left without even looking back.

in about a week, when those "feelings" start to come creeping around in your head, and you're seriously considering just meeting her quickly for a quick talk, look back at the bold above. it tells you all you need to know about what she thinks about you. you are not a priority in her life anymore.

she doesn't feel the same way she did before cheating on you.

she will continue to string you along for as much time as you will allow it.

she will use you for emotional - not physical - stability for as long as she can.

like i have said previously, and many other have echoed: take control of your life.

good luck.

Good luck 16, what you did tonite wasn't easy but it was necessary. Enjoy single life in the Bay, nowhere better. :thumbup:

P.s. Pleas listen to raiders and go mount a mammoth :excited:

####.

I know you don't, but you should feel great. You stopped making pie in the sky excuses for your ex, you were assertive, and you got an answer you desparately needed to move forward in reality. You probably caught her completely off guard, which is why she didn't have more time to come up with a more manipulative fairy dust response. It just can't be emphasized enough how much you needed this based on your prior post. Now go dust off that iDate profile and meet some mentally healthy women you can start at square one with. You are so young, and you need to give dating other women a legitimate chance... not just seeing them to show up the ex or bide time for her return. You were never going to build anything with anyone until this happened. Congratulations! :thumbup:

I know you don't, but you should feel great. You stopped making pie in the sky excuses for your ex, you were assertive, and you got an answer you desparately needed to move forward in reality. You probably caught her completely off guard, which is why she didn't have more time to come up with a more manipulative fairy dust response. It just can't be emphasized enough how much you needed this based on your prior post. Now go dust off that iDate profile and meet some mentally healthy women you can start at square one with. You are so young, and you need to give dating other women a legitimate chance... not just seeing them to show up the ex or bide time for her return. You were never going to build anything with anyone until this happened. Congratulations! :thumbup:
Problem here is that this confident display will make him more desirable to Alyssa. And she will say and do things that he will want to hear and see. And thus we will begin the cycle all over again.

####.

Do this, and contact the teacher that might be friends of friends with the ex. Burn that bridge before it comes back to haunt you. :thumbsup:

Problem here is that this confident display will make him more desirable to Alyssa. And she will say and do things that he will want to hear and see. And thus we will begin the cycle all over again.
That goes without saying. But he's been either acting or making excuses for her for 6 months. I think his assertiveness earned him a glimpse of the real her, and hopefully put her prior manipulation into clear focus. That can't hurt him. Not to mention at least he'll get sex next time; I'm guessing the words 'take it slow' will be out of her vocabulary go-forward. That train has left the station. Still, I hope 16 realizes whatever she said about PT, he's definitely getting the manipulation version. This meeting is not to exchange things that could be mailed. It's probably a contrived arrangement she planned for one last effort to get the PT back. She's probably being semi-honest that's why she was holding 16 off (so she could honestly tell PT she hadn't slept with 16, and so she could let 16 down easier if it worked). That's my read anyway.

You guys are delusional. 16's next reply will be somewhere along the lines of, "How can I get her to love me and only me? How long should I wait until I try again?"

16 you're a sap, and you've got 85 pages of advice to back it up. But you know best, so keep licking her boots until she realizes you're the true chump she wants to manipulate.

xoxox

dumb###

'No. 16 said:
That explains why she booked a session with a personal trainer in 2018.

Here's her text to me that I received while in class:

"I'm sorry for being so heartless. I told you already I'm leaving him and I'm coming back to you. I know it's hard to understand but I am leaving him to try and work things out between us. I can't promise you I will call you every night. If I promise and end up not doing it then you'll be upset. I'm trying my best to be honest with you that's why it's irritating me because it's never enough."

Probably shouldn't have but I replied....

"After what you did to me with him words only are not enough. Actions are the only thing I can fully trust right now and if you're not willing to put in the effort then why should I?"

Here's her text to me that I received while in class:"I'm sorry for being so heartless. I told you already I'm leaving him and I'm coming back to you. I know it's hard to understand but I am leaving him to try and work things out between us. I can't promise you I will call you every night. If I promise and end up not doing it then you'll be upset. I'm trying my best to be honest with you that's why it's irritating me because it's never enough."Probably shouldn't have but I replied...."After what you did to me with him words only are not enough. Actions are the only thing I can fully trust right now and if you're not willing to put in the effort then why should I?"
Tell us again why you're putting so much effort into a relationship with a woman who cheated on her previous bf, you, and her current bf.Also, please explain why you're willing to give a woman another chance who starts out with, "I'm sorry for being so heartless..."You're not your dad. This relationship isn't the same as the one he saved. Walk away. She's already told you that she, "Honestly, I'm not sure yet what I want. I'm not sure I can make you 100% happy."Wake up.Is her new cell number the same as she the one she lost on vacation?

Users who are viewing this thread