What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (2 Viewers)

I have an opportunity to do a temporary lucrative assignment in Houston (not with my company). Would delay Nicaragua move for a couple of months but not long (the move date was a "target" anyway). I'm kind of fascinated with Houston due to the Mexican food but I think I'd probably hate the city. Thoughts? How close would I be to Albert Oaks?
Paging RFW. He loved that city.

Lots of :lmao: :lmao: on this page. I thought the swedish fish thread was an old bump, it hit 8 pages in one day??
I'm just not getting the love for that thread. :shrug:
It's partly the hilarious responses, partly the way MOP stumbles at the gun, then proceeds to trip and bumble his way through the thread. I didn't really get the love over nipsey's cartoons; they're nothing compared to Truck's work. But the rest is great.

Lots of :lmao: :lmao: on this page. I thought the swedish fish thread was an old bump, it hit 8 pages in one day??
It's partly the hilarious responses, partly the way MOP stumbles at the gun, then proceeds to trip and bumble his way through the thread. I didn't really get the love over nipsey's cartoons; they're nothing compared to Truck's work. But the rest is great.
You didn't like this?
Did you know that AquaFresh Tarter Control was actually just the original AquaFresh? They didn't know it controlled tarter until 8 years after it's release. So they took an ingredient out and called the new recipe "AquaFresh" and the first recipe became known as "AquaFresh Tarter Control".
I had to pinch my testes to counteract my laughing in the office.

Last edited by a moderator:
You didn't like this?
Did you know that AquaFresh Tarter Control was actually just the original AquaFresh? They didn't know it controlled tarter until 8 years after it's release. So they took an ingredient out and called the new recipe "AquaFresh" and the first recipe became known as "AquaFresh Tarter Control".
I had to pinch my testes to counteract my laughing in the office.
Didn't say I didn't like them, I just didn't get all the love - look, you know I'm the guy who didn't get Glengary Glen Ross and does shots with farm animals? Don't put too much stock in my taste.

I'm looking at a Tiger Airways flight from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur that is $47 roundtrip. How is that possible? Is the plane flown by actual tigers (in which case, I'd pay extra)?

I have an opportunity to do a temporary lucrative assignment in Houston (not with my company). Would delay Nicaragua move for a couple of months but not long (the move date was a "target" anyway). I'm kind of fascinated with Houston due to the Mexican food but I think I'd probably hate the city. Thoughts? How close would I be to Albert Oaks?
Starting immediately? You'll be miserable if the couple months are July and August. Hot as balls. Houston is better than it used to be though. AO is 2.5-8 hours depending on traffic.

So, I mentioned that I teach eigth grade sex ed class. Did I discuss the "lock-in" we just had a couple of weeks ago? Twice a year, we have an overnight, where we do activities and fun stuff, for team building and for them to blow off some steam.

One of the things we did at our overnight was to take a trip to the local CVS/Pharmacy, and have the kids purchase assorted birth control products. The theory is that the kids need to be able to feel conformtable buying condoms and other health-related products. We even make it fun for them and give them little "scavenger hunt" activities (having to ask the pharmacist what to do if their girlfriend is allergic to latex, etc.). For extra credit, they had to try and purchase "plan B."

So anyway, while I'm in the CVS, I buy some silly string. I then waited in ambush, and attacked a group of kids when they came out. Ha ha, all in good fun, right?

Of course, one of the girls gets all uptight about it (I forgot I'm dealing with 13 year olds). When we get back to the car, she's like "oh, I'm going to get you back. When you least expect it, I'm going to get you back."

I was like "lol, ha ha," but part of me what kind of like :mellow: :( :( :unsure:

Anyway, it's been a few weeks, and I forgot about it. Until this morning. Spring break, so wife and I were extra lazy and hang out in bed while the kids were downstairs watching TV. She had to use my car yesterday to take our kids plus some friends hiking (yes, I drive the minivan). So this morning she says, "jason, why did I find a pregnancy test box under the passenger seet of the van????"

Me: "what???" :loco: :loco:

And she was like, "yeah, I found an empty pregnancy test box in the car. WTF?" And I was like, "Babe, I have NO idea what you are talking about." It got kind-of strange. Then it hit me, JFC, that little fcker. Wife finally accepted that it was probably left there by one of the kids in our pharmacy run. But jesus, it was wierd for a second.

Anyway: Bravo, 13-year-old ######## f^cker. You win.

Effing kids. They are effing insane.
Tooooooooo looooooong./ Tre Cutler
But this was worth reading
So glad I'm not alone with this line of thinking.
What the hell is wrong with you guys?I get how my wife dealing with racism might be a bit heavy for a few of you, but how about just skipping over the post. What's with all the sh@tty comments?

"Hey CC, be more succinct and funnier when talking about how your wife broke down after months of racism."

:mellow:
How about with every long story, you throw in a pic of your hot wife? Everybody wins. :thumbup:

Starting immediately? You'll be miserable if the couple months are July and August. Hot as balls. Houston is better than it used to be though. AO is 2.5-8 hours depending on traffic.
:lmao: at the bold.Yeah, I'd have to start in May and go into the fall.

'Gadzooks said:
I walk into the breakroom at work this morning with our CFO who is going to be taking over as President within a year and 3 co-workers are in there discussing how many Karate Kid movies have been made and if any more will be made. It was like all 3 were doing Tanner shtick, but sadly, there were all being serious.

Coworker #1: I think the main character guy is dead in real life

Coworker #2: Scott Baio is dead?

Coworker #1: Not him, the other guy

Coworker #3: The old man? What was his name?

Coworker #1: I can't remember, but he's probably the most famous asian actor

Coworker #2: The gay guy from Star Trek?

Coworker #3: Spock?

Coworker #1: No, he was Vulcan or something like that

Gadzooks: Are you guys messing with me?

Coworker #2: Ok smartypants, what's the gay asian guy's name?

Gadzooks: Pat Morita, and I don't think he's gay

Coworker #1: He doesn't even sound asian, I think you're wrong on this one.

Gadzooks: (to the CFO) You should fire all of these idiots

CFO: I'm still shocked no one corrected the Scott Baio reference

Coworker #3 Well if they make another Karate Kid they should totally have Spock as the gay asian guy

Gadzooks: (to the CFO) If I find out any of these jackasses get paid more than me I'm quitting

CFO: (as he leaves the room): The force is strong with them

Gadzooks: I love you all
:lmao: :angry: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

GM, I'm drinking the Apocalypse IPA 10. I'm totally digging it. Think they sell it at Central Market?

So, I mentioned that I teach eigth grade sex ed class. Did I discuss the "lock-in" we just had a couple of weeks ago? Twice a year, we have an overnight, where we do activities and fun stuff, for team building and for them to blow off some steam.

One of the things we did at our overnight was to take a trip to the local CVS/Pharmacy, and have the kids purchase assorted birth control products. The theory is that the kids need to be able to feel conformtable buying condoms and other health-related products. We even make it fun for them and give them little "scavenger hunt" activities (having to ask the pharmacist what to do if their girlfriend is allergic to latex, etc.). For extra credit, they had to try and purchase "plan B."

So anyway, while I'm in the CVS, I buy some silly string. I then waited in ambush, and attacked a group of kids when they came out. Ha ha, all in good fun, right?

Of course, one of the girls gets all uptight about it (I forgot I'm dealing with 13 year olds). When we get back to the car, she's like "oh, I'm going to get you back. When you least expect it, I'm going to get you back."

I was like "lol, ha ha," but part of me what kind of like :mellow: :( :( :unsure:

Anyway, it's been a few weeks, and I forgot about it. Until this morning. Spring break, so wife and I were extra lazy and hang out in bed while the kids were downstairs watching TV. She had to use my car yesterday to take our kids plus some friends hiking (yes, I drive the minivan). So this morning she says, "jason, why did I find a pregnancy test box under the passenger seet of the van????"

Me: "what???" :loco: :loco:

And she was like, "yeah, I found an empty pregnancy test box in the car. WTF?" And I was like, "Babe, I have NO idea what you are talking about." It got kind-of strange. Then it hit me, JFC, that little fcker. Wife finally accepted that it was probably left there by one of the kids in our pharmacy run. But jesus, it was wierd for a second.

Anyway: Bravo, 13-year-old ######## f^cker. You win.

Effing kids. They are effing insane.
Tooooooooo looooooong./ Tre Cutler
But this was worth reading
So glad I'm not alone with this line of thinking.
What the hell is wrong with you guys?I get how my wife dealing with racism might be a bit heavy for a few of you, but how about just skipping over the post. What's with all the sh@tty comments?

"Hey CC, be more succinct and funnier when talking about how your wife broke down after months of racism."

:mellow:
How about with every long story, you throw in a pic of your hot wife? Everybody wins. :thumbup:
It's like Playboy. Oh yeah, I only read the articles.

Users who are viewing this thread