What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*NBA THREAD* Abe will be missed (1 Viewer)

Does Diaw get a SI cover if the Spurs win?? What a performance. Why Lebron doesnt just take the ball right at him is beyond me... he stops and just fires up fade away jumpers against the most out of shape player in the NBA.

Early notes-

Heat 8-0 run with Wade on bench.

Pop benches Duncan/Parker, only down 2.

Battier been saving the makes for the right time.

There will never be another superstar like Lebron. He is just an odd cat.. does nothing the easy way. Fades in an out of huge games... has great 5 minute stretches and then dissapears for quarters and halves. So strange...he looks tight again.

Ugly start, but it has to bode well for Miami that Allen and Bosh have not scored and James has only 4 pts, and they are tied. Plus, Neal and Green are missing for the Spurs.

There will never be another superstar like Lebron. He is just an odd cat.. does nothing the easy way. Fades in an out of huge games... has great 5 minute stretches and then dissapears for quarters and halves. So strange...he looks tight again.
Keep it up...you're just pissing him off.

Spurs just sticking around until winning time... so gutsy. Not playing well, just hanging in. Heat won't be able to pull away from these guys

Gotta give the Spurs credit...every time the Heat get up 5 or 6 and look like they could break it open a bit, the Spurs grind out a bucket or two to keep it close.

I'm just happy for MOP. Having season tickets during the Rony Seikaly/Sherman Douglas-era could not have been easy.
Speaking as a ticket broker, he was the one huh? I get calls every year from the Dolphins, see the reps at conferences, always pitching ideas, tell them they couldn't pay me to enter the Miami market. Most teams can make deals where things at some point become attractive, you just can't given the Miami fan base.

Gotta give the Spurs credit...every time the Heat get up 5 or 6 and look like they could break it open a bit, the Spurs grind out a bucket or two to keep it close.
It's a matter of time. 3rd quarter.....I have a feeling The Heat will turn on the jets and pull away big time. It just feels like it can happen at any moment. The Spurs are hanging on for dear life.

Just keep feeding the ball to timmy just like they should've done in game 6. Bosh has 3 fouls trying to guard him. Huge talent drop off after him.

Pop doesnt allow Spo to beat him in the 2nd half here. There is just no way. Duncan and Parker rested up... ready for the war. Spurs win this by about 7.

It's a matter of time. 3rd quarter.....I have a feeling The Heat will turn on the jets and pull away big time. It just feels like it can happen at any moment. The Spurs are hanging on for dear life.
Spurs played a bad half and yes were hanging on for deal life yet they are only down 2. They have not made a run yet, watch out when they do could sink the Heat.

Spurs played a bad half and yes were hanging on for deal life yet they are only down 2. They have not made a run yet, watch out when they do could sink the Heat.
Vica-versa.

Tight game.

Users who are viewing this thread