What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Vikings at Packers** (+1, 41.5) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

I'm shocked by this spread. I think Minnesota is a much better team than their record and has little trouble with Green Bay. The Vikings D has quietly played pretty well the last few weeks (not just the SF game) and Green Bay looks pretty rough of late.

I think Green Bay's best chance is going to be deep shots to Watson. Especially if they get him matched up on Murphy who makes a couple boneheaded plays every week. That said, that probably increases the already high chance of Love committing multiple turnovers.

For the Vikings, I think TJ Hockenson is the key offensively this week, as a chain mover. If Jaire Alexander is out (GTD) I think Jordan Addison's hot streak could continue as well.

I'll say Vikings win 27-13.

If the Pack could only win 2 games per year, I would want it to be against the Vikings. Can’t stand the franchise, the fans, the team, basically any/all of it. Favorite team to root against.

All that said, this Packer team is mediocre when healthy, and abysmal when at least than full strength. And they are not at full strength right now.

Vikings should win easily. I sold my tickets. Glad to miss this one.

Good old fashioned NFC Norris division battle.
Although I don't think Bud Grant or Vince Lombardi would recognize their team.
Gotta Love the way Kirk plays the game and is playing right now.
Don't Love the way Love is playing right now. Even when he plays well it's only for half a game.
Road team looks good to me here.
Nostradumbass agrees...

Vikings- 30
Packers- 20

If the Pack could only win 2 games per year, I would want it to be against the Vikings. Can’t stand the franchise, the fans, the team, basically any/all of it. Favorite team to root against.

All that said, this Packer team is mediocre when healthy, and abysmal when at least than full strength. And they are not at full strength right now.

The feeling is mutual. I hate no other team like the Packers!

I don't want to say anything that might jinx this. Just hope one way or another the Vikings win. Would love it if they could win bigly as well.

I don't want to say anything that might jinx this. Just hope one way or another the Vikings win. Would love it if they could win bigly as well.
Yes! Love that Vikings fans hate us too!

Actually had to start Akers in one dynasty league where I’m screwed at RB. One of those rare times something obscure seems to pay off, would literally take his current score and move on

Yes! Love that Vikings fans hate us too!
I think it's a great border rivalry.
My favorite team every week are the Vikes, and second favorite is whoever 's playing the Pack.
The player across the poker table from me feels the same way about the Pack,
her favorite team is the Pack and second favorite is whoever is playing the Vikes.

I feel that most Packer fans think that Da Bears are a bigger rivalry,
but I also think that many Packer fans in western Wisc. love the Vikes/Pack rivalry more. IMO.

I sat Gabe Davis and Hopkins to play freaking Watson never playing this guy again what a huge bust this year. Love stinks too.

Users who are viewing this thread