What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2014 Cakeleeg Draft - Pay up, SoCalBroncoFan (2 Viewers)

If you guys still need another owner, I would definitely be interested in playing.

I've got about 10 years of fantasy baseball experience playing in a daily lineup 5x5 roto league with OBP.

If you guys still need another owner, I would definitely be interested in playing.

I've got about 10 years of fantasy baseball experience playing in a daily lineup 5x5 roto league with OBP.
Low post count concerns me. Credentials?

Guys, please review the rules in the first post. We've already had two people drop out. One because it's daily lineups, and another because he didn't realize we were talking about fantasy baseball.

I was a long-time lurker who has been a much more active FFA poster over the past few years. I've been posting in the FBG's baseball forum for seven years. I've never done anyone wrong around here. Back in 2007 in my first thread ever started at FBGs, I alerted everyone to Jeremy Accardo, a relatively unknown middle reliever who had posted a 5.97 ERA and 1.64 WHIP the prior season, two weeks before he took over the Blue Jays' closing gig. Those who heeded my advice were rewarded with Accardo's 30 saves, 2.14 ERA, and 1.11 WHIP for the 2007 season.

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=316436&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

Last edited by a moderator:
I also selected Carlos Gonzalez as my prediction for breakout player of 2010 in this thread. After having an ADP of 131.1 in 2010, Gonzalez went on to post a .336 average, 92 runs, 34 HRs, 92 RBIs, and 26 SBs while finishing third in the MVP voting that year.

**Please ignore that I linked to a Bleacher Report article in that post and also mentioned Matt LaPorta's name in that thread.**

In 200 words or less, explain to the committee what 1B tier Paul Sorrento belonged in for the 1994 season. Please show your work when necessary.

I was a long-time lurker who has been a much more active FFA poster over the past few years. I've been posting in the FBG's baseball forum for seven years. I've never done anyone wrong around here.Back in 2007 in my first thread ever started at FBGs, I alerted everyone to Jeremy Accardo, a relatively unknown middle reliever who had posted a 5.97 ERA and 1.64 WHIP the prior season, two weeks before he took over the Blue Jays' closing gig. Those who heeded my advice were rewarded with Accardo's 30 saves, 2.14 ERA, and 1.11 WHIP for the 2007 season.

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=316436&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1
Kind of works against you that you are such a shark at fantasy baseball but not well established otherwise. You should have talked about how awful you are at fantasy baseball.

In 200 words or less, explain to the committee what 1B tier Paul Sorrento belonged in for the 1994 season. Please show your work when necessary.

5th Tier - "First basemen with insufficient power to justify the drain on your average"

Paul Sorrento (Cle)

Tino Martinez (Sea)

John Jaha (Mil)

I was a long-time lurker who has been a much more active FFA poster over the past few years. I've been posting in the FBG's baseball forum for seven years. I've never done anyone wrong around here.Back in 2007 in my first thread ever started at FBGs, I alerted everyone to Jeremy Accardo, a relatively unknown middle reliever who had posted a 5.97 ERA and 1.64 WHIP the prior season, two weeks before he took over the Blue Jays' closing gig. Those who heeded my advice were rewarded with Accardo's 30 saves, 2.14 ERA, and 1.11 WHIP for the 2007 season.

Kind of works against you that you are such a shark at fantasy baseball but not well established otherwise. You should have talked about how awful you are at fantasy baseball.
Not well-established? I resent that characterization. I think I've made a name for myself around these parts. Sure, I'm no shuke, but who is?

Buckfast, did you used to live in Atlanta and have a weirdo girlfriend or something similar?
Yeah, that's me. My girlfriend was the girl from that CollegeHumor America's Hottest College Girl competition.

Guys, please review the rules in the first post. We've already had two people drop out. One because it's daily lineups, and another because he didn't realize we were talking about fantasy baseball.
See if you can get this one to come back.

I posted like five times in the thread as a returning member. I guess I know when I'm not wanted.

shuke said:
E-Z Glider said:
shuke said:
wait is this full?
Id be in again this year. Either with Tobias if he wants, or solo if he decides he doesnt want to.
Sorry guys, I've been trying to fill this for over two weeks, since a lot of last year's owners migrated to TRE's Traitor League.
PMs down before yesterday?
Baseball forum down since January 27?
Possibly. Any openings in Traitor League?

RnR said:
I posted like five times in the thread as a returning member. I guess I know when I'm not wanted.
You guys can't be ####ing serious. So just posting random stuff in here was supposed to indicate that you wanted a spot?

I nominate GM as treasurer, and Pickles as commish and draft coordinator. I'll volunteer to get draft order set. Updating first post with waiting list and will PM dice roll instructions.

I nominate GM as treasurer, and Pickles as commish and draft coordinator. I'll volunteer to get draft order set. Updating first post with waiting list and will PM dice roll instructions.
In.

Paypal: fnesbitt AT

aditfunds DOT

com

or PM me for it. If you need to mail a check, I'll give you my address.

shuke said:
RnR said:
You guys can't be ####ing serious. So just posting random stuff in here was supposed to indicate that you wanted a spot?
Didn't know I forfeited my spot from last season. This felt like home.

On February 15, 2014 Cappy Capella rolled 1D1000 Cappy Capella chose to roll using these parameters once.

The result of roll 1 is: [625] 625

This roll is for Cake

Cappy Capella also wanted to tell you:

Bonds, Pujols or Ramirez?

Users who are viewing this thread