What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2014 Cakeleeg Draft - Pay up, SoCalBroncoFan (1 Viewer)

i rolled teh confirm?
Confirmed rolls are in the first post. Either you guys are having trouble entering my email or something is wrong with Gmail. But I did get Hack's second roll, so I'm assuming the former.

Last edited by a moderator:
i rolled teh confirm?
Confirmed rolls are in the first post. Either you guys are having trouble entering my email or something is wrong with Gmail. But I did get Hack's second roll, so I'm assuming the former.
No..i copied and pasted from your PM. in fact, all my data was stored in the fields this morning, just like it was last night. maybe his dice rolling system was down...whatever...i'll deal with it.

On February 17, 2014 chemical x rolled 1D1000 chemical x chose to roll using these parameters once.

The result of roll 1 is: [921] -->921<--

This roll is for cake chodes

chemical x also wanted to tell you:

hate baseball

On February 17, 2014 chemical x rolled 1D1000 chemical x chose to roll using these parameters once.

The result of roll 1 is: [921] -->921<--

This roll is for cake chodes

chemical x also wanted to tell you:

hate baseball
No email yet.

Interesting how the unconfirmed rolls are always really high.

Most times a 6 is a really good roll on a single die.

Last edited by a moderator:
On February 17, 2014 SoCalBroncoFan rolled 1D1000 SoCalBroncoFan chose to roll using these parameters once.

The result of roll 1 is: [437] 437

This roll is for Cake

Are you in this? Wanna partner?Dr. Tampa
I can help with the draft but I'm getting a new job, so I have no idea of my availability in a few weeks. That's why I didn't sign up.
Let me know. I can handle the draft, it's the mid June pickups of useless middle relievers I'll be falling asleep on.

What is the draft timing situation going to look like? Are we only technically "on the clock" during working hours of the workweek?

I'm going to New Orleans for a wedding/Mardi Gras next weekend and am hoping that I won't have to be making my early round picks while hammered on Bourbon Street.

Buckfast 1 said:
What is the draft timing situation going to look like? Are we only technically "on the clock" during working hours of the workweek?

I'm going to New Orleans for a wedding/Mardi Gras next weekend and am hoping that I won't have to be making my early round picks while hammered on Bourbon Street.
It starts off leisurely enough, but then the nerds get restless.

No roll from EZ Glider in a week, so considering draft starts Monday, cosjobs is in. He has until midnight to send me a roll. After that, it will be a free-for-all for anyone on the waiting list.

No roll from EZ Glider in a week, so considering draft starts Monday, cosjobs is in. He has until midnight to send me a roll. After that, it will be a free-for-all for anyone on the waiting list.
I just saw this thread and this post. A call, text, or PM would have got me here a long time ago.

Now I will dig through and find the dice roll app link.

thanks for the PM Shukie

On February 22, 2014 FBG name rolled 1D1000 FBG name chose to roll using these parameters once.

The result of roll 1 is: [707] 707

This roll is for cake

cosjobs said:
thanks for the PM Shukie

On February 22, 2014 FBG name rolled 1D1000 FBG name chose to roll using these parameters once.

The result of roll 1 is: [707] 707

This roll is for cake
Not confirmed.

RnR said:
Pumpnick said:
can i be on the waiting list?
Not sure who decided my name belonged on the waiting list, but you can have my spot. I'm certainly not a fall-back option for you nerds after the atrocity that took place here.
:bye:

Users who are viewing this thread