What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2014 Cakeleeg Draft - Pay up, SoCalBroncoFan (4 Viewers)

Supposedly cos rolled a second time. Still didn't get it. Pickles, can you take over from here? Mmkay thanks.

did you check your spam folder?

First one I sent was a 770. Its been down hill ever since.

But since you don't receive them...

wtf?

shuke said:
NIU Kicker said:
shuke said:
I've texted and PM'ed cos. :shrug:
Is this shtick or real? I want to set the draft order in the file I'm using.
I don't shtick when it comes to this.
Fair enough, think we will get this squared away sometime before May?

Also - NIU Kicker and I are "teaming up" for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, I'm not commissioner of this league. I'll let the masses make a decision about what to do here.

OK, so didn't realize any of these would go to Gmail's spam folder since the rest of them came through. Hack's and cos's first rolls both confirmed.

1 trogg
2 hack
3 Pickles
4 Bender
5 Rude dude
6 cos
7 Premier
8 Buckast
9 Socalbroncofan
10 FDAS
11 Ref
12 shuke
13 cheese
14 X
15 GM
16 Greco

Draft starts February 24?
This is fine, but I can't be master facilitator. I have limited ability to check in during the day. I'll set up the league in Yahoo, but can't be updating info constantly and calling/texting everyone.

I'm going to need email from everyone so that I can get the official Cakeboy league resurrected on Yahoo.

email: aclapp [at] gmail /dot/ com

Already invited based on last year's email list:

Greco

shuke

cosjobs

'hack

Chemical X

Draft starts February 24?
This is fine, but I can't be master facilitator.
But you're the best at it.

I'll do my fair share of texting when the clock runs long, but I won't be able to keep a master list updated. GM's always good at helping but then we're at the mercy of west coast time. That's the problem with running the draft here, we can't have multiple people editing a single post.

Why can't we just take our time. There's like 50 days before the season starts. Why even have a clock right now.

Do a google docs spreadsheet like the one we have for WIS. Then a number of people can keep it updated, I'll pitch in even though I'm just a shadow partner.

Why can't we just take our time. There's like 50 days before the season starts. Why even have a clock right now.
We don't really have a clock, never have. That's why it takes so ####ing long. But we need someone to run the thread and update the first post. Also, if you've signed up for the league on yahoo, you'll know there are ONLY 27 DAYS UNTIL THE SEASON STARTS.

So does that mean everyone will just make their pick in the google doc, and not in here? Seems less dramatic. I say it has to be in here to be ***OFFICIAL***.

So does that mean everyone will just make their pick in the google doc, and not in here? Seems less dramatic. I say it has to be in here to be ***OFFICIAL***.
Make picks here, and a few of us keep the google spreadsheet updated so it's kosher and people can search and what not.

Users who are viewing this thread