What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone interested in discussing picks for NFL Survivor pools? (1 Viewer)

Really don't want to go with a 2-4 Chargers team, but I think that is where I'm leaning. Could go Detroit but would like to save for week 11 against Chicago.

Really don't want to go with a 2-4 Chargers team, but I think that is where I'm leaning. Could go Detroit but would like to save for week 11 against Chicago.
I am trying to work up the stones to go Chargers too and save Miami for week 13.

Week 9 is going to be the toughest.

I am trying to work up the stones to go Chargers too and save Miami for week 13.

Yeah, originally I planned on using Cle vs Ariz but that's a little scary now so may go Balt over Seat instead.

Yeah, originally I planned on using Cle vs Ariz but that's a little scary now so may go Balt over Seat instead.
I would do that if I had Balt available. Rolling with Cleveland and hoping to make it through, as I have a bunch of good teams to roll out the next few weeks after that. Of course the whole thing can just blow up in your face. This pool is down to 17 teams and the pot is 20K

I think I may go Lions this week. I always try and pick the game with the least amount of risk and worry about next week next week.

If that new Bears QB is something special I’m not sure I want to risk it on a Chargers team that can easily Charger it up. Still thinking though.

Down to 2 in my small league. Survived with the Ravens this week, the other guy went Lions, so I’m in wait and see mode.

Week 9 looks tough.

The spread on all but 3 games are starting at 3-1/2 or less.

Best plays are:

Baltimore -5 vs Seattle.
Cleveland -8 vs Arizona
New Orleans -6 vs Chicago

Cleveland looks to be the safest. I also like New Orleans. Baltimore is the best team in the group, but Seattle might be the 2nd best.

1. Commanders
2. Cowboys
3. Chiefs
4. Niners
5. Dolphins
6. Rams
7. Seahawks
8. Bills

Not sure yet but if we’re ever going to use the Raiders, playing at home against the Giants who will likely be running wildcat with Vinny from Queens at QB after flying cross-country might be our chance.

ETA: This is assuming Tyrod’s injury didn’t release a magic healing paste that suddenly makes Daniel Jones better, but even then it’s worth considering.

Last edited:
So I subscribe to these guys, Team Rankings, and they generally are pretty good at predicting which teams will be most popular.

This week they are predicting/estimating that 84% of people will be on CLE (50%) and NO (34%).

I already used CLE so I am probably gonna go ATL or LAC and hope for a bloodbath

Been lurking as I am a huge believer in the jinx, but thought I would finally bookmark this thread with my picks!

BAL
DAL
KC
SF
MIA
BUF
SEA
LAC

and, already texted CLE as my pick for this week. SurvivorGames favors NO over CLE, but the Bears do strange things and they just upgraded their D.

Cleveland....Yeah buddy!!!:suds:

For Week 10, I'm definitely going with Dallas. Huge home favorites against the Giants who just lost Daniel Jones. After losing that game against the Eagles, Dallas will be fired up.

If you don't have Dallas, maybe go with Cincy. They are 8 point home favorites against Houston and they looked great last night against Buffalo. Houston did play well yesterday though with that thrilling comeback against the Buccaneers. Small chance of an upset here but it's a fairly small chance.

Cleveland....Yeah buddy!!!:suds:

For Week 10, I'm definitely going with Dallas. Huge home favorites against the Giants who just lost Daniel Jones. After losing that game against the Eagles, Dallas will be fired up.

If you don't have Dallas, maybe go with Cincy. They are 8 point home favorites against Houston and they looked great last night against Buffalo. Houston did play well yesterday though with that thrilling comeback against the Buccaneers. Small chance of an upset here but it's a fairly small chance.

Yeah Dallas is the play.

Ravens
Buffalo
KC
San Fran
Philly
Miami
Seattle
Lions
Saints

Looking at Dallas or Cincy. That Cincy game makes me a little nervous due to the Stroud factor and maybe let down factor after a Sunday night win against the Bills.

Leaning Dallas at the moment.

Balt
Dallas
KC
49ers
DET
Miami
Seattle
Buffalo
Cleveland

Cincy is probably the play for me this week... hope Stroud comes back to Earth.

Users who are viewing this thread