What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Cardinals at Eagles** (-12.5, 48) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

I’d laugh but my team is a joke too.
I’m laughing anyway 😂
Only thing more embarrassing than losing to Arizona by 4 is losing to Arizona by 12.
I don’t know, buddy….Only thing more embarrassing than getting beat at Arizona by Arizona is having them beat you in your own house? 🤷🏼‍♂️Just sayin.
True. And the refs didn't even make up a fake call to bail us out. Sucks.

I’m laughing anyway 😂
Only thing more embarrassing than losing to Arizona by 4 is losing to Arizona by 12.
I don’t know, buddy….Only thing more embarrassing than getting beat at Arizona by Arizona is having them beat you in your own house? 🤷🏼‍♂️Just sayin.
What call did the refs make up in Arizona? Oh wait, you’re whining about something off subject? Carry on 🙄
Come on Deamon. You’re better than this.. 👍🏼

Arizona 23...Philly 22

-I like the 2 biggest dogs on the board today, hard to explain why that is but perhaps just over confidence.

If I were being a little more real, it's more likely Philly 24...Arizona 20 and the Cards just simply cover the spread but I like all these points and Murray running around

Cardinals just got beat by double digits to the bears. Now they gonna beat the 11-4 eagles on the road? No chance

:ROFLMAO:

Arizona 23...Philly 22

-I like the 2 biggest dogs on the board today, hard to explain why that is but perhaps just over confidence.

If I were being a little more real, it's more likely Philly 24...Arizona 20 and the Cards just simply cover the spread but I like all these points and Murray running around
:scared:

-I do love you Philly but it just was inside me all weekend and I couldn't get the itch to stop

Arizona 23...Philly 22

Cardinals just got beat by double digits to the bears. Now they gonna beat the 11-4 eagles on the road? No chance

:ROFLMAO:
Ouch 😂

No way. Anything is possible but the Cardinals are one of the worst teams in the league.

Arizona 23...Philly 22

Cardinals will absolutely win this one. Can already see the lack of heart on this team.

No way. Anything is possible but the Cardinals are one of the worst teams in the league.

Anything is possible as I said. But that was ugly. The four-win Cardinals are still one of the worst teams in the league. Wins over Dallas and Philadelphia are amazing. Ugly game for Eagles.

They were 31 in ESPN power rankings before the game. This will surely push them into the 20s.

I’m laughing anyway 😂
Takes some getting used to I’m sure

Crazy to see the Eagles and Cowboys flip-flop as to which team controls their destiny to win their division and a potential #2 seed in the playoffs.

I’m laughing anyway 😂
Maybe, If we want to compare, only thing worse to losing to a healthy Kyler Murray is losing to career journeyman Joshua Dobbs

I’m laughing anyway 😂
Maybe, If we want to compare, only thing worse to losing to a healthy Kyler Murray is losing to career journeyman Joshua Dobbs
THE DIVISION TITLE WAS ON THE LINE TODAY. ITS DECEMBER VS SEPTEMBER

Cardinals will absolutely win this one.

Anything is possible as I said.
This is a funny way to admit to making a very bad prediction.

Not really. Clearly I was wrong expecting the Eagles to win. That's obvious.
Expecting them to win and saying there is "No way" they lose are EXTREMELY different things. Hopefully you see that.

(hopefully I did those quotation marks correctly, I used copy/paste)

I’m laughing anyway 😂
This is all you got? Whatever washes the Cardinal taste out ya mouth I guess?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

-I never back the old man but my gawd do you all make it easy sometimes
Have some humility in the middle of this debacle and I might point to the OP, this wasn't a mystery to everyone who takes a little pride in the SP

And I ain't coming down on you @Deamon
Just let's all get a glass of champagne and toast in the New Years

-It's been a rough day for many teams in 1st Place of their Division including the Igglz, Fish and Buccos so far today
We're all in this together so let's not focus on semantics, we're lucky he comes in here and debates us at all
Good luck getting any of the staff to come in here and banter

:wink:
Love both of you posting at will in here, thumbs up to both
(y)

Expecting them to win and saying there is "No way" they lose are EXTREMELY different things. Hopefully you see that.

When someone posts, "Cardinals will absolutely win this one."

Ten out of ten times I respond with:

"No way. Anything is possible but the Cardinals are one of the worst teams in the league."

I’m laughing anyway 😂
This is all you got? Whatever washes the Cardinal taste out ya mouth I guess?
:lmao: yes

"No way. Anything is possible but the Cardinals are one of the worst teams in the league."
Well he was correct. Take it easy on us next week... hopefully less than 10 posts about how bad the Giants are, how they have a BACKUP qb in, how we will win easily, how cupcake the giants are, etc etc. TIA!

Well he was correct. Take it easy on us next week... hopefully less than 10 posts about how bad the Giants are, how they have a BACKUP qb in, how we will win easily, how cupcake the giants are, etc etc. TIA!
If you PM me an address, I’ll send you some Kleenex. Hope your night gets better. Happy New Year!

4 straight time consuming TD drives by the Cardinals in the second half, after dominating TOP in the first half. Offense was fine....four TDs on very limited possessions. Defense was the worst I've seen in a couple of years. absolutely horrible
This is where I’m at. I can’t remember an eagles defense this bad.
The Billy Davis defenses in the Kelly years were pretty bad.
Yep. That’s the last time it was this bad

4 straight time consuming TD drives by the Cardinals in the second half, after dominating TOP in the first half. Offense was fine....four TDs on very limited possessions. Defense was the worst I've seen in a couple of years. absolutely horrible
This is where I’m at. I can’t remember an eagles defense this bad.
The Billy Davis defenses in the Kelly years were pretty bad.

Juan castillo

Who the **** cares about what team lost to what Arizona qb? The eagles just lost to arguably a top 3 worst team in the league with the 2 seed and the division on the line. We don’t deserve to be in the playoffs and our season will be over in two weeks. I have no interest in arguing with the cowboys fans about why this cardinals team is different than the one they lost to.

We will be getting points as the five seed to whatever team we play in week one. It’s pathetic.

Offense was not fine.
They had 7 drives...SEVEN. ONe of those was the final drive that ended in a hail Mary attempt. They scored three TDs and a FG, with the only turnover the hail mary try at the final gun. Two?? punts the whole game? That's more then fair. That success SHOULD beat any sub par team.
Meanwhile the defense gave up 221 on the ground, and once again allowed a lot of conversions, including twice on fourth down. How many times did Arizona punt? Two to 1 TOP.

Nope....offense wasn't perfect but they were good. Defense was beyond embarrassing.

Offense was not fine.
They had 7 drives...SEVEN. ONe of those was the final drive that ended in a hail Mary attempt. They scored three TDs and a FG, with the only turnover the hail mary try at the final gun. Two?? punts the whole game? That's more then fair. That success SHOULD beat any sub par team.
Meanwhile the defense gave up 221 on the ground, and once again allowed a lot of conversions, including twice on fourth down. How many times did Arizona punt? Two to 1 TOP.

Nope....offense wasn't perfect but they were good. Defense was beyond embarrassing.
Arizona did not punt at all. Only two of their drives ended without points. One was the INT and one was the end of the first half.

Offense was not fine.

I disagree. When they had chances to maintain a drive, they chose low probability plays to convert and failed. When they had chances to extend possession for longer periods, they chose not to run the ball for half the ****ing game again for the 15th time this year. When they had a shot to go ahead by a TD in regulation, they settled for 3 baffling play calls to gain a total of 6 yards.

The offense is far from good. They are above average at best.

Offense was not fine.

I disagree. When they had chances to maintain a drive, they chose low probability plays to convert and failed. When they had chances to extend possession for longer periods, they chose not to run the ball for half the ****ing game again for the 15th time this year. When they had a shot to go ahead by a TD in regulation, they settled for 3 baffling play calls to gain a total of 6 yards.

They are good from a talent perspective but not from a scheme/playcalling perspective.

Offense was not fine.

Not gonna try to argue the play calling on that second to last drive....made zero sense given how the defense had been playing. BUt they did score the go ahead. they did move the ball. They had scored TDs on 3 of their previous 5 drives. Efficiency numbers all decent.

Not even gonna try to defend the OCs play calling, because we both know it's falling short in key spots....but overall the offense is NOT the reason Eagles lost today...they clearly did enough to beat a bad to average team.

Eagles still a very talented and capable team. Replacing two high level coordinators is tough, but I keep expecting them to figure it out. Maybe I shouldn't with Patricia at DC.

Kinda funny that the Cards have 4 wins, and 3 of them are Dallas, Philly, and Pittsburgh, possibly all playoff teams.

3-4 since Kyler came back. Its still a bad loss for Philly, but I don't think its fair to call them a bottom 3 team with Murray.

Users who are viewing this thread