What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Colts at Vikings** (-3.5, 47.5) Sat 1:00 Kickoff (2 Viewers)

Interesting that FBGs has the Vikings D ranked 3rd this week on their pay subscription. I was perplexed by that before the game started but it's downright hilarious now.

Interesting that FBGs has the Vikings D ranked 3rd this week on their pay subscription. I was perplexed by that before the game started but it's downright hilarious now.

their consensus was 13th - I could see giving them some streaming love, IND is first in FF points allowed to DT

but if you have seen ANY Vikings game the last 5-6 weeks then you know that’s a big nope

my FBG subscription was still worthwhile but I absolutely ignore their K and DST recs

6% of people started Indy defense on Sleeper. They have 46 points in my league right now. Fortune favors the bold.

Both teams may just try to run out the clock and leave with no injuries

Can't imagine what it must be like to have paid money for a ticket to this game for a Vikings fan.

seems like every season the raiders have a couple weeks where out of nowhere they’re the best team in the nfl and the Vikings are like that except the exact opposite

their consensus was 13th - I could see giving them some streaming love, IND is first in FF points allowed to DT

but if you have seen ANY Vikings game the last 5-6 weeks then you know that’s a big nope

my FBG subscription was still worthwhile but I absolutely ignore their K and DST recs
I only use any of their rankings to see outliars and then decide for myself if I am missing something. That #3 ranking jumped out to me, but fortunately, ignored it

Not
This kicker is the story of the day. He's winning someone their playoff game. 2% started.
2% started but couldn't that include all the consolation games? Or guys who are out and started just whoever they had?
Would be surprised if anyone in a championship bracket would start them.

Users who are viewing this thread