What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (9 Viewers)

I'm on these tackle props in late games at 5d:

1u Ihedigbo O5.5 (-120)

.5u Quin O4.5 (+EV)

.5u Matthews O5.5 (+110)

.4u Levy U9.5 (+115)

.4u T.Williams O4.5 (-120)

.4u T.Davis U6.5 (-110)

.4u Kuechly U9.5 (-130)

.5u Trufant U4.5 (-130)

.4u Worrilow U8.5 (-110)

mostly playing for action. Falcons crew seems pretty tough on assists so I'm just playing unders across the board there.

And with the first pick in the 2015 NFL draft, the Tampa Bay Yuckiners select Johnny Crablegs, Free Seafood University

I don't think ODB did enough today to pass Carr in the OROTY race. Another 5-6 catches 80 yards and 1-2 TDs would have done it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again the JAX ML bet boiled down to 4-to-1 odds on whether or not they could score from first and ten in the red zone. It would have killed a lot of fave ML parlays though, so it's probably for the best.

I'm on

V.Rey O7.5 tackles (-140) at 5d

FWIW, he's lined at 9 at Bovada. I would play for a middle if I could. Probably a good chance he winds up with 8 or 9.

I also played Timmons O8.5 (-105) at 5d for .5u, but like him at O8 (-115) at Bovada a lot more.

Week 17 ff SB is a beetch. And I'm not JUST saying that because I have Ryan Roddy and Julio. Fml.

Have Seattle and GB to close out a money line parlay. Getting a little dicey out there!

The playing surface between the end zones is 48,000 ft2, which makes the term "game of inches" so ironic, but if you want a play that defines "game of inches," just rewind to the Rams' last offensive play.

Users who are viewing this thread