What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (11 Viewers)

Started drinking at 9a today. I stopped sometime around 4:30p to go get my daughter. I we are currently watching Wallace & Gromit while I we anxiously count down to nap time on the couch bed time

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm finally watching Breaking Bad. Now in the middle of season 3. Is it weird that I'm also reading along with the Breaking Bad thread in the FFA? Currently on page 7 of 112. This thread must really take off for seasons 4 and 5.

I'm finally watching Breaking Bad. Now in the middle of season 3. Is it weird that I'm also reading along with the Breaking Bad thread in the FFA? Currently on page 7 of 112. This thread must really take off for seasons 4 and 5.
I did the same thing with Sons Of Anarchy and it's thread.

ACTIVATE FRIDGE CHAT:couple weeks ago the fan motor on ours conked out. thing screeched and whined so loudly that we just couldn't take it anymore. had to unplug it. took 10 days for someone to come out and look at it.easy fix. replace the fan. only the idiots double-charged us (Best Buy :hot: ) and stonewalled for another week on paying us back (they didn't, my bank reversed the charge, still have not officially heard back from BB after 3 weeks :hot: )2 days after the fridge got fixed we went on vacation. so for 3 weeks the fridge had no food in it at all. everything seemed fine when we got back. it still had a couple cans of beer in it.. they were cold when we got back. nice and cold.a week later... the fridge is about half full. and everything is lukewarm at best. fridge is on max cold temp. do i call these idiots again? or is there some stupid trick i'm overlooking here?
Is the door closed?

Oh hai, USA vs. Serbia volleyball.

:wub: me some volleyball shorts, not to mention the ### that is inside of them.

Outstanding work in here today, dickmittens.Should we take up a collection to send Knuckles to Maui? Nothing against roverfish, but if we strapped a GoPro to her head and gave her a meat cleaver, we might get video even more entertaining than Guster's.
:lmao: :lmao:

Update on my nephew:They're still stuck out in Denver, and there's good news and potential bad as well. He's up to 3 lbs. 11 oz (from 3-5) which is good, and has been moved from the critical NICU to the graduate NICU which focuses more on growth and feeding. Great news.However his brain bleed has been moved from a level 2 to a level 3 (not good). This is common in preemies and can lead to developmental issues down the line with speech, etc. He has also had some head size growth which could be completely normal, but could also be hydrocephalus, which is an accumulation of fluid in the brain (also common in preemies). He is going to have an MRI done early next week to check and if it is indeed hyrdrocephalus he will need to have surgery to correct it - a scary proposition for a 2.5 week old premature baby. Hope for the best.
Thoughts and prayers GB.

Update on my nephew:

They're still stuck out in Denver, and there's good news and potential bad as well. He's up to 3 lbs. 11 oz (from 3-5) which is good, and has been moved from the critical NICU to the graduate NICU which focuses more on growth and feeding. Great news.

However his brain bleed has been moved from a level 2 to a level 3 (not good). This is common in preemies and can lead to developmental issues down the line with speech, etc. He has also had some head size growth which could be completely normal, but could also be hydrocephalus, which is an accumulation of fluid in the brain (also common in preemies). He is going to have an MRI done early next week to check and if it is indeed hyrdrocephalus he will need to have surgery to correct it - a scary proposition for a 2.5 week old premature baby. Hope for the best.
Thoughts and prayers GB.
T&P for sure. Let's hope that it's just a gigantic ####### head like our youngest has. I believe macrocephaly is the medical term.

So I texted Guster a thank you yesterday.

I meant to text "Thanks for doing this GB"

It went out as this "Thanks for doing this hammered GB"

:mellow:

Not knowing about the goto last unread post button is like not knowing about the favorite posters feed. Don't know how anyone lives without them.
I have no idea what any of you are talking about. At all. :bag:
I don't understand how people could read this thread without using that button.You click it, and it takes you to the last unread post in a thread.

Do you really go in and manually search for the last post you read to make sure you don't miss anything? You're wasting valuable minutes of your life.
Yeah, because all of us that post in this thread on the magic football board are obviously concerned about that

Not knowing about the goto last unread post button is like not knowing about the favorite posters feed. Don't know how anyone lives without them.
I have no idea what any of you are talking about. At all. :bag: Hey, how do I load new books on to the fancy Nook cos got my wife for xmas? Is it hard? Can I get some helps?
Download Calibre and it turns it into a drag and drop operation.

Update on my nephew:

They're still stuck out in Denver, and there's good news and potential bad as well. He's up to 3 lbs. 11 oz (from 3-5) which is good, and has been moved from the critical NICU to the graduate NICU which focuses more on growth and feeding. Great news.

However his brain bleed has been moved from a level 2 to a level 3 (not good). This is common in preemies and can lead to developmental issues down the line with speech, etc. He has also had some head size growth which could be completely normal, but could also be hydrocephalus, which is an accumulation of fluid in the brain (also common in preemies). He is going to have an MRI done early next week to check and if it is indeed hyrdrocephalus he will need to have surgery to correct it - a scary proposition for a 2.5 week old premature baby. Hope for the best.
Thoughts and prayers GB.
T&P for sure. Let's hope that it's just a gigantic ####### head like our youngest has. I believe macrocephaly is the medical term.
some people just have giant ####ing heads, guy/tre

IT WAS A PSA.

Aaron, please delete.

Also, please validate Romo. He's itching to get into that volleyball thread and ruin any reputation I may have on here respond.

IT WAS A PSA.

Aaron, please delete.

Also, please validate Romo. He's itching to get into that volleyball thread and ruin any reputation I may have on here respond.
Perhaps I'm reading it wrong, but the inability to log in "Mr. YSR" leads me to believe that he has been denied. :lmao: Good work, guys!

That's the kind of #### a fake admin would say.

Perhaps I'm reading it wrong, but the inability to log in "Mr. YSR" leads me to believe that he has been denied.

IT WAS A PSA.

Aaron, please delete.

Perhaps I'm reading it wrong, but the inability to log in "Mr. YSR" leads me to believe that he has been denied. :lmao: Good work, guys!
I don't see anyone with that name, even in the denial logs.

Cos> May have an opening in a $100 keeper auction league drafting Sept. 1 at 3rd Base in Round Rock. You want in?

I know many of you were on the edge of your seat waiting for the Friday morning update. Unfortunately, for you, I was without internet and could not complete the update. What lies below is the update for both Thursday August 2nd and Friday August 3rd.

Bogart’s wife is getting married in Hawaii and wants him to babysit the children while she is gone. She also does not have enough money for car payments.

Good luck to YSR on getting her house sold. :thumbup:

Homer is no Picasso.

Both Woz’ parents are getting married. He would like their money. Go Johnnies.

‘Knuckles’ is freaking insane. Congrats to –fish- on the engagement.

** In my travels the last couple days I saw at least 4 meat raffle signs. God bless Minnesota.

1700 pages. Impressive.

The mods didn’t actually delete TexasFans posts – they just hid them. Weird.

Mrs. SLB left a vibrator in SLB’s mother’s nightstand.

Drifter doing an excellent job helping K4 along her job interview journey.

Furley is looking for a fridge.

Tim’s league is shaping up to be quite the cluster####.

T&P to Frosty’s nephew.

Thorn’s Godson. :pickle: Congrats and well done to the young man.

Mr. YSR, a legendary recreational sand volleyball player, is trying to get validated.

Not sure why I even did this, probly cause I am drunk :banned: . Perhaps someone will use it to catch up - maybe even GM himself. Can’t believe how far behind you get after two days :kicksrock: .

Is Ryan Matthews really a top 3 RB? Don't make me wade into the pool.
No wayLooks like MFL is $90 to customize GMTANFFL best ball league. That would be an extra ~$6 per person. Unless anyone else is aware of other options. ESPN, Yahoo, CBS and FOX are a no go.Cos/Ninja are you in?

The state of fantasy running backs must be at a 15 year low. Here is what Yahoo is throwing against the wall:

Code:
Arian Foster	1	1	1	1	1	Ray Rice	2	2	3	2	2	LeSean McCoy	3	3	4	3	3	Ryan Mathews	4	5	2	5	4	Chris Johnson	6	4	6	7	5	Trent Richardson	5	7	7	6	6	Maurice Jones-Drew	8	6	8	4	7	Matt Forte	7	8	9	8	8	Darren McFadden	9	11	5	9	9	Jamaal Charles	12	9	10	10	10	DeMarco Murray	14	12	13	11	11	Adrian Peterson	11	10	18	12	12	Marshawn Lynch	10	18	16	13	13	Steven Jackson	15	13	14	19	14	Fred Jackson	19	16	15	14	15	Doug Martin	13	21	11	20	16

Ryan mathews is going to be :moneybag: this year. Three downs, lots of tds, great o, committed to the run and play action deep ball. Only problem is he gets dinged up and the backup situation blows.

P and s If you ever visit my house, please do not put your vibrator in/on any of my furniture. Why would you even bring a dildo to your mother in laws house?

IT WAS A PSA.

Aaron, please delete.

I don't see anyone with that name, even in the denial logs.
Strange. He got the email and for about 24 hours he could log in and it said "Resend Validation" up by his name at the top of the page. Then suddenly last night, it just kept saying "username or password incorrect" and not giving any kind of "forgot my password" option. And before you all respond with the obvious, I've quadruple-checked and both the username and password are correct. It's just as if there is no one of that username.Anyway, ultimately not a big deal. He just wanted to get in and have a little fun. Thanks for looking Into it.

The state of fantasy running backs must be at a 15 year low. Here is what Yahoo is throwing against the wall:

Code:
Arian Foster	1	1	1	1	1	Ray Rice	2	2	3	2	2	LeSean McCoy	3	3	4	3	3	Ryan Mathews	4	5	2	5	4	Chris Johnson	6	4	6	7	5	Trent Richardson	5	7	7	6	6	Maurice Jones-Drew	8	6	8	4	7	Matt Forte	7	8	9	8	8	Darren McFadden	9	11	5	9	9	Jamaal Charles	12	9	10	10	10	DeMarco Murray	14	12	13	11	11	Adrian Peterson	11	10	18	12	12	Marshawn Lynch	10	18	16	13	13	Steven Jackson	15	13	14	19	14	Fred Jackson	19	16	15	14	15	Doug Martin	13	21	11	20	16
assume this is regular, and not PPR...right?

Is Ryan Matthews really a top 3 RB? Don't make me wade into the pool.
No wayLooks like MFL is $90 to customize GMTANFFL best ball league. That would be an extra ~$6 per person. Unless anyone else is aware of other options. ESPN, Yahoo, CBS and FOX are a no go.Cos/Ninja are you in?
if a majority of folks don't want to pay the $6, another option would be to do it on ESPN and just have 0 transactions. The only thing folks would have to do is set a lineup each week. :shrug:

Not sure why I even did this, probly cause I am drunk :banned: . Perhaps someone will use it to catch up - maybe even GM himself. Can’t believe how far behind you get after two days :kicksrock: .
:no: I was coming in this morning to complain that there was no Thursday update, so good on you.

Users who are viewing this thread