What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (2 Viewers)

Is there just no other cheese option? Does it have to be Velveta?
She uses some sort of secret blend of cheddar, mozzarella & Velvetta.If you didn't know Velvetta was involved you would destroy them like they were Mel Gibson's career.
:goodposting: :lmao: I'm sooooooo stealing that.
Who knew that Zach Galifinakis could get Mel Gibson booted off a movie?
Mess with the Jews, piss off the Greeks. Who knew?

Honestly, you should just delete that post and re-ignite the Eat-Off with a video of you ruining their food supplies. I imagine stunned and panicky stadium employees running around like those little naked napalmed kids in 'Nam, being pursued by a creature the ferocity of Godzilla with the figure and coloring of the Stay-Puft Marshmallow man.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I hate you guys.
I'm not going to pile on if re-igniting that thread simply isn't gonna happen, but if it gets you guys a little closer to Amazing Race, shouldn't you at least consider it? :goodposting:

Honestly, you should just delete that post and re-ignite the Eat-Off with a video of you ruining their food supplies. I imagine stunned and panicky stadium employees running around like those little naked napalmed kids in 'Nam, being pursued by a creature the ferocity of Godzilla with the figure and coloring of the Stay-Puft Marshmallow man.
:sadbanana: :lmao: :lmao: I hate you guys.
I'm not going to pile on if re-igniting that thread simply isn't gonna happen, but if it gets you guys a little closer to Amazing Race, shouldn't you at least consider it? :kicksrock:
I'm game for it, but Shuke is terrified of world's colliding. Any shred of dignity I once had disappeared at my wedding when my aunts persisted on knowing how Sofa, JTC and Charv were. Maybe we should be targeting Jeep here.

I'm not going to pile on if re-igniting that thread simply isn't gonna happen, but if it gets you guys a little closer to Amazing Race, shouldn't you at least consider it? :thumbup:
I'm game for it, but Shuke is terrified of world's colliding. Any shred of dignity I once had disappeared at my wedding when my aunts persisted on knowing how Sofa, JTC and Charv were. Maybe we should be targeting Jeep here.
I never have watched Amazing Race, but have caught a couple of episodes this year. Maybe the watermelon-face-smash caught my eye. Dunno, but it looks interesting enough.

Well, now that I've gone club seating, there's just no going back now. In order of consumption....

- Smoked Chicken Quesadillas

- Dry rubbe tri-tip, made into fold-overs with dinner rolls avec moutard and horse radish. Also, eaten a la carte on a second pass through, where I was given the delicious end piece by a gorgeous young gal who told me the end piece has 'all the flavor'. I might be in love...

- Salad with lettuce, cucumbers, blue cheese, carrots, croutons, Italian dressing

- 4 deviled eggs

- A hot dog with all the fixings

- Twix Bar

- Popcorn

- Chocolate covered strawberry

- Petite blueberry cheesecake

All in the name of free, brother.

Oh, and I stuffed my pockets with some peanuts and another Twix bar. :thumbdown:
Vs.
Two egg sandwiches with cheese.

Greasy sausage patties.

A couple glasses of Tang.

Some leftover Chinese food.

A Twix.

Root Beer Soda.

Some steamed brocoli I had in the fridge.

A Hot Pocket with peperonni and cheese.

A Chocolate Poptart.

And like a cherry on top ... a McDonald's Quaterpounder with cheese.

Well, now that I've gone club seating, there's just no going back now. In order of consumption....

- Smoked Chicken Quesadillas

- Dry rubbe tri-tip, made into fold-overs with dinner rolls avec moutard and horse radish. Also, eaten a la carte on a second pass through, where I was given the delicious end piece by a gorgeous young gal who told me the end piece has 'all the flavor'. I might be in love...

- Salad with lettuce, cucumbers, blue cheese, carrots, croutons, Italian dressing

- 4 deviled eggs

- A hot dog with all the fixings

- Twix Bar

- Popcorn

- Chocolate covered strawberry

- Petite blueberry cheesecake

All in the name of free, brother.

Oh, and I stuffed my pockets with some peanuts and another Twix bar. :lmao:
Vs.
Two egg sandwiches with cheese.

Greasy sausage patties.

A couple glasses of Tang.

Some leftover Chinese food.

A Twix.

Root Beer Soda.

Some steamed brocoli I had in the fridge.

A Hot Pocket with peperonni and cheese.

A Chocolate Poptart.

And like a cherry on top ... a McDonald's Quaterpounder with cheese.
:thumbup: Talk about a coincident. Too funny that we both had "Twix" in there.

I'm not going to pile on if re-igniting that thread simply isn't gonna happen, but if it gets you guys a little closer to Amazing Race, shouldn't you at least consider it? :thumbup:
Worlds collided long ago. Some of us just have jobs we need to keep.

Worlds collided long ago. Some of us just have jobs we need to keep.
ONE MILLION DOLLARS, DOWN????!!11

Dear Truck-Mo:

I took the Vuvuzela you sent me to work back in June because it was fun to blow it when the world cup was on at the office and because I never wanted my two sons to take hold of it and discover its total awesomeness.

Anyhow, it has been quietly sitting in my desk drawer ever since, save for a few therapeutic blows here and there. However, I recently decided that it would be fun to break it out for my final soccer practice tonight and will tell the boys that if any of the 3 remaining players who have yet to score a goal this season scores, that I will blow the vuvuzela like a Viking raiding an Icelandic village. Can't wait to have that conversation with the opposing coach to alert him of my plan....ah, hell...maybe I should just keep it a total surprise and take the ramifications of 'poor sportsmanship' in stride. I digress.

In any event, I put the vuvuzela in my car yesterday, where it was left unmolested until my sons got home from school today. They instantly saw it and began fighting over it immediately. I took it away and told them it was 'MINE' and we continued on our merry way. Then we got to an intersection where there were a few pedestrians trying to cross. The red light was long and I was growing impatient. Suddenly, it dawned on me that I should open up the sun roof and blow the hell out of my vuvuzela. I think I scared the hell out of the guys trying to cross the street and a neighbor lady raking the leaves was scowling at me pretty fierce.

But man...my boys and I....we were DYING. I haven't seen them laugh that hard in a long long time. My oldes son was in tears. Good shtick, this vuvuzela. Thanks for sending it to me.

In Christ,

GM

I'm really stressed out. Having sex 1 time in three weeks is killing me. Seriously, I have acne. I would say that I look like I'm a freshman in high school but I never had acne like this.

So Mrs. SLB gave me a Xanax.

:shock:

I've never had a Xanax before. Is it similar to a sweet loving?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Truck-Mo:I took the Vuvuzela you sent me to work back in June because it was fun to blow it when the world cup was on at the office and because I never wanted my two sons to take hold of it and discover its total awesomeness.Anyhow, it has been quietly sitting in my desk drawer ever since, save for a few therapeutic blows here and there. However, I recently decided that it would be fun to break it out for my final soccer practice tonight and will tell the boys that if any of the 3 remaining players who have yet to score a goal this season scores, that I will blow the vuvuzela like a Viking raiding an Icelandic village. Can't wait to have that conversation with the opposing coach to alert him of my plan....ah, hell...maybe I should just keep it a total surprise and take the ramifications of 'poor sportsmanship' in stride. I digress.In any event, I put the vuvuzela in my car yesterday, where it was left unmolested until my sons got home from school today. They instantly saw it and began fighting over it immediately. I took it away and told them it was 'MINE' and we continued on our merry way. Then we got to an intersection where there were a few pedestrians trying to cross. The red light was long and I was growing impatient. Suddenly, it dawned on me that I should open up the sun roof and blow the hell out of my vuvuzela. I think I scared the hell out of the guys trying to cross the street and a neighbor lady raking the leaves was scowling at me pretty fierce.But man...my boys and I....we were DYING. I haven't seen them laugh that hard in a long long time. My oldes son was in tears. Good shtick, this vuvuzela. Thanks for sending it to me.In Christ,GM
There's really something about blowing a loud horn at unsuspecting people that is hysterical. I think the funniest Jackass skit ever was in the first movie when they went to the golf course with the airhorn. I can watch it right now, knowing exactly what happens, and it puts me in tears.In HS I'd usually get home around the same time the neighborhood bus would drop off, and I often had occasion to slowly crawl up behind a group of about half a dozen 14-15 year olds and just lay on my horn, making them scatter out of the street. It always killed me.Sorry about the Rangers, GB. I was pulling for you guys.

Which one of these do you like best in a survivor pool?

Dallas as home against Jacksonville (Kitna for Dallas and Gerard probably for Jacksonville)

Indy at home against Houston (Probably no Addai, Clark, and Collie for Indy)

Denver against San Fran in London (Troy Smith starting for San Fran)

Which one of these do you like best in a survivor pool?

Dallas as home against Jacksonville (Kitna for Dallas and Gerard probably for Jacksonville) Si

Indy at home against Houston (Probably no Addai, Clark, and Collie for Indy) Houston already beat Indy once this year, no?

Denver against San Fran in London (Troy Smith starting for San Fran) I like Denver, but SF should be able to run up Denver's gut -- too risky.

Remind to add the term / phrase "bucket list" to the thread about phases that need to be retired immediately.

thxia.

videoguy505 said:
Crossed something off my bucket list: Watch The Goonies with Corey Feldman.
Wait, what?
:no: Special screening to promote the blu-ray edition. The director was there, Richard Donner, as well as Mouth, Chunk, Data, Rosalita the Maid, and the two Fratelli brothers. Fun.
Did they include that scene with the octopus?
:no:

Screened the original theatrical release. I'll have to check the blu-ray that I got over the weekend, it might have deleted scenes.

videoguy505 said:
Wait, what?
:bag: Special screening to promote the blu-ray edition. The director was there, Richard Donner, as well as Mouth, Chunk, Data, Rosalita the Maid, and the two Fratelli brothers. Fun.
Did they include that scene with the octopus?
:no:

Screened the original theatrical release. I'll have to check the blu-ray that I got over the weekend, it might have deleted scenes.
:shrug: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLqpxpvgVsg

It's over. :wall:

Tomorrow evening, I get to spend 3 1/2 hours in a car with my parents and my fiancee. We're spending the weekend at my future in-laws' house (who are really cool, for the record). We have food tasting, engagement pictures, meeting with the priest, rehearsal dinner tours and various other crap necessary wedding stuff planned.

Future FIL, Old-Man Bronkowitz and myself will definitely be spending a lot of time at a bar, so I have that going for me. But I already want to punch myself repeatedly in the groin rather than do this.

Tomorrow evening, I get to spend 3 1/2 hours in a car with my parents and my fiancee. We're spending the weekend at my future in-laws' house (who are really cool, for the record). We have food tasting, engagement pictures, meeting with the priest, rehearsal dinner tours and various other crap necessary wedding stuff planned.

Future FIL, Old-Man Bronkowitz and myself will definitely be spending a lot of time at a bar, so I have that going for me. But I already want to punch myself repeatedly in the groin rather than do this.
Sucker

you are doing it wrong.

Just as kindof a FFA PSA there is some pretty serious business going down in the Clint McCance thread. Not really being shticky here..
Yeah...that played out rather horribly. :rolleyes:
A little surprised Cliff Clavin (SKribbles) hasnt stirred the pot. He had an early post on the same side of the fence as but hasnt said anything after it blew up. I thought he would be all over it.

videoguy505 said:
Wait, what?
:rolleyes: Special screening to promote the blu-ray edition. The director was there, Richard Donner, as well as Mouth, Chunk, Data, Rosalita the Maid, and the two Fratelli brothers. Fun.
Did some work for him and his wife years ago- nice people. I had NO idea he did Goonies... that guy is one prolific mofo.

Users who are viewing this thread