What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (3 Viewers)

Dr. Bronner said:
Irreverent White Elephant XMas party coming up. Past gifts have included framed photos of one's self, various baked goods that have marijuana as an ingredient, old Playboy magazines, etc.Any ideas for a gift? Max. is $20. How much do flesh lights cost? I'm also thinking about getting one of those things that you use to clean a certain place before you engage in a certain act that the Bible frowns upon.
Am I an idiot or did we do this last year?
We did indeed. But I went fairly conservative last year (random cheap DVD's), this year I'm swinging for the proverbial fences.
Give Gates?

Dr. Bronner said:
Irreverent White Elephant XMas party coming up. Past gifts have included framed photos of one's self, various baked goods that have marijuana as an ingredient, old Playboy magazines, etc.Any ideas for a gift? Max. is $20. How much do flesh lights cost? I'm also thinking about getting one of those things that you use to clean a certain place before you engage in a certain act that the Bible frowns upon.
We did indeed. But I went fairly conservative last year (random cheap DVD's), this year I'm swinging for the proverbial fences.
RFPD
I'm going to need some help here.

Dr. Bronner said:
RFPD
I'm going to need some help here.
I'm positive all the words involved are safe for FBGs. Linking them together should be, but who knows...RigidFemalePleasureDevice

I am stuck in bourgeois Sex and The City-Lite hell as the gaggle of middle aged, middle class women next to me at the bar compare all of their "hideous" imperfections in the shrillest voices possible, fueled by white wine and estrogenized scadenfreude. Uggh.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am stuck in bourgeois Sex and The City-Lite hell as the gaggle of middle aged, middle class women next to me at the bar compare all of their "hideous" imperfections in the shrillest voices possible, fueled by white wine and estrogenated scadenfreude. Uggh.
You see hell, where Disco Stu would see opportunity.

Big developmental moment for little bentley today. After his bath, he ripped one and then laughed uproariously at the sound. I'm a proud dad.

kevzilla said:
RudiStein said:
Why should I start Peyton Manning over Jay Cutler this week?
Because he is going to lay a merciless beatdown on the Cowboys. Because he is not going to look bad two weeks in a row, at home. Because he is not Jay Cutler.
Manning threw 3 INTs against the Pats, then followed it up the next week with 4 INTs against the Chargers. He's doing a fine Jay Cutler impersonation.

kevzilla said:
RudiStein said:
Because he is going to lay a merciless beatdown on the Cowboys. Because he is not going to look bad two weeks in a row, at home. Because he is not Jay Cutler.
Manning threw 3 INTs against the Pats, then followed it up the next week with 4 INTs against the Chargers. He's doing a fine Jay Cutler impersonation.
I stand corrected. Clearly, he is done. :shrug:

kevzilla said:
RudiStein said:
:goodposting: That's what I'm thinking.

Manning > Cutler
:thumbup: Pretty much in every way but not fantasy-wise recently.
Dodds says Manning 23.9, Cutler 23.0. :lmao:The Colts can. not. run. Addai is still out, Hart sounds iffy, Brown is terrible and James isn't much better. If Indy gets up big, they still have to throw. Honestly, the chances are pretty slim that it's going to be the difference between a W and an L.I have Vick, so what do I care. :shrug:

Landmark day in Newfoundland today.

Our premier Danny Williams resigned. He has had the highest popularity rating (86% at one point) of any Canadian leader, probably all of North America. He has since day 1 given his salary to charity and not a single person can say he did anything without Newfoundlands best interest at the forefront. So he's certainly going to be missed.

He appointed a woman as his replacement...first female premier in Newfoundland. And the leaders of both other parties are also women...mainly because no one would step up to be the opponent of Danny. So all three party leaders here are women. I'm a little shocked given how patriarchal and behind the times Newfoundland generally is. :hifive:

Landmark day in Newfoundland today. Our premier Danny Williams resigned. He has had the highest popularity rating of any Canadian leader, probably all of NOrth America. He has since day 1 given his salary to charity and not a single person can say he did anything without Newfoundlands best interest at the forefront. So he's certainly going to be missed. He appointed a woman as his replacement...first female premier in Newfoundland. And the leaders of both other parties are also women...mainly because no one would step up to be the opponent of Danny. So all three party leaders here are women. I'm a little shocked given how patriarchal and behind the times Newfoundland generally is. :hifive:
Why did he resign? Didn't share his wife with a visitor?

Landmark day in Newfoundland today. Our premier Danny Williams resigned. He has had the highest popularity rating of any Canadian leader, probably all of NOrth America. He has since day 1 given his salary to charity and not a single person can say he did anything without Newfoundlands best interest at the forefront. So he's certainly going to be missed. He appointed a woman as his replacement...first female premier in Newfoundland. And the leaders of both other parties are also women...mainly because no one would step up to be the opponent of Danny. So all three party leaders here are women. I'm a little shocked given how patriarchal and behind the times Newfoundland generally is. :lmao:
He turned 60, had a heart attack earlier this year and two weeks ago signed a major hydro power deal that he will no doubt be remembered for. He means billions for the province. Keep in mind the population here is half a million so billions is even more than your Californian billions. He has left a gran legacy and is going out on top. He did butt heads with Paul and Linda on the seal hunt. There's a great vidoe out from a Canadian comedy troop but you probably have to be a NEwfie to get the comedy of it.

Linda and Paul were going on and on about killing baby seals and Danny made them look like fools stating there hadn't been a hunt for seals pups since the early 70s. I'm pretty sure thats why Paul divorced her, telling him lies like that and making a fool of him. GB Danny.

Landmark day in Newfoundland today. Our premier Danny Williams resigned. He has had the highest popularity rating of any Canadian leader, probably all of NOrth America. He has since day 1 given his salary to charity and not a single person can say he did anything without Newfoundlands best interest at the forefront. So he's certainly going to be missed. He appointed a woman as his replacement...first female premier in Newfoundland. And the leaders of both other parties are also women...mainly because no one would step up to be the opponent of Danny. So all three party leaders here are women. I'm a little shocked given how patriarchal and behind the times Newfoundland generally is. :lmao:
He turned 60, had a heart attack earlier this year and two weeks ago signed a major hydro power deal that he will no doubt be remembered for. He means billions for the province. Keep in mind the population here is half a million so billions is even more than your Californian billions. He has left a gran legacy and is going out on top. He did butt heads with Paul and Linda on the seal hunt. There's a great vidoe out from a Canadian comedy troop but you probably have to be a NEwfie to get the comedy of it.
It's funny your leaders are "Danny, Paul, and Linda". Crazy canucks.

Our premier Danny Williams resigned. He has had the highest popularity rating of any Canadian leader, probably all of NOrth America. He has since day 1 given his salary to charity and not a single person can say he did anything without Newfoundlands best interest at the forefront. So he's certainly going to be missed.

He appointed a woman as his replacement...first female premier in Newfoundland. And the leaders of both other parties are also women...mainly because no one would step up to be the opponent of Danny. So all three party leaders here are women. I'm a little shocked given how patriarchal and behind the times Newfoundland generally is. :lmao:
Paul and Linda McCartney. Sorry.link -

Our premier Danny Williams resigned. He has had the highest popularity rating of any Canadian leader, probably all of NOrth America. He has since day 1 given his salary to charity and not a single person can say he did anything without Newfoundlands best interest at the forefront. So he's certainly going to be missed.

He appointed a woman as his replacement...first female premier in Newfoundland. And the leaders of both other parties are also women...mainly because no one would step up to be the opponent of Danny. So all three party leaders here are women. I'm a little shocked given how patriarchal and behind the times Newfoundland generally is. :angry:

It's still the 70's there?

Only in Lindas head.

Users who are viewing this thread