What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (5 Viewers)

I had a bad trip on liquid acid, made a really stupid mistake and took too much. I didn't think I was gonna come out of it; it was the worst. That was the last time I did that.

Can we get some beer counts in here tonight? Curious who the boozers are...

YES, big sack for BYU-1 1/2! GO BYU -1 1/2!!!
:hey:

The amount of hair growing in my nose these days is just ridiculous.
I finally bought one of those nose trimmers. I have a few that are completely white. What's that all about?
There's probly a 5-page thread on the best clippers to buy. I don't wanna go through all that, which ones do I buy?
I bought cheap as-seen-on-tv ones. Hell if I know.
This white nose hair thing is becoming an issue for me too. It makes it look like there is something in my nose, when in reality its a just a white hair. Lets talk about your pubes (rhymes with lubes) any whitey's down there?
No white pubes that I'm aware of.
GMTAN Pubes Hair Notebook updated. Brong, how about you?
All my hair's white anyway. :unsure:

I bought one of those nose trimmer things too, but haven't noticed any white hairs. It doesn't seem like it works when I'm using it, but then I'm picking boogs for days with hairs involved.

I'm down for loads of fishing trips. June in Oregon with smoking priveledges sounds grand although if I commit to that, I'm afraid Maxwell might find his way here and become incensed I haven't committed to other conrnholes he's suggested. Let me know when something has been finalized. I'm fairly sure my finances will finally be in order by then.

Since we're getting into some gambling talk, check this out. I have a sizable chunk on Matt Cain under 13 1/2 wins on the season. He's at 12. I have the same chunk of change on the Giants under 88 1/2 wins on the season. They're at 84, with 6 remaining. 3 of those at home against Colorado who they just swept at Colorado. Colorado has completely quit and is starting AAA players. I expect the Giants to sweep those.

SOOO, not only is Cain going tonight but it's against AZ, of course. This game doesn't get any bigger, for me anyway. And by moving Cain up in the rotation today, he now gets two starts.

Cain's stuff is filthy tonight too, I'm screwed. Only 59 pitches through 5 too. Meanwhile, Saunders has been lucky to only give up 1 so far.

Pray for me.

Beer 5.

jplvr, congrats on the weight loss. :thumbup:

I highly recommend the "go to Nicaragua and sweat your ### off" program. I've probably lost 15 lbs in two days. Also, I can drink 1-1/2 bottles of wine (and counting) and not feel any effects as I'm just sweating it right out.

We plan to live here, but I'm having a wee bit of trouble right now conceptualizing living in this heat and with all the damn mosquitoes 12 months a year. :(

ETA: I've never so much as smoked a cigarette let alone anything else, and the only thing I've tried starts with E.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a bad trip on liquid acid, made a really stupid mistake and took too much. I didn't think I was gonna come out of it; it was the worst. That was the last time I did that.

I gotta take it light tonight because I have a sick kid and 12+ hours of drinking tomorrow. 4 beers and a couple bourbons is all I've had. :(

'charvik said:
'BRONG said:

Tonight would find me imbibing a bit - beer & alternating shots of Sambuca/Jaeger. Does that count?

'jplvr said:
I bought one of those nose trimmer things too, but haven't noticed any white hairs. It doesn't seem like it works when I'm using it, but then I'm picking boogs for days with hairs involved.I'm down for loads of fishing trips. June in Oregon with smoking priveledges sounds grand although if I commit to that, I'm afraid Maxwell might find his way here and become incensed I haven't committed to other conrnholes he's suggested. Let me know when something has been finalized. I'm fairly sure my finances will finally be in order by then.
good point, but fishing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> skiing

'jplvr said:
I bought one of those nose trimmer things too, but haven't noticed any white hairs. It doesn't seem like it works when I'm using it, but then I'm picking boogs for days with hairs involved.I'm down for loads of fishing trips. June in Oregon with smoking priveledges sounds grand although if I commit to that, I'm afraid Maxwell might find his way here and become incensed I haven't committed to other conrnholes he's suggested. Let me know when something has been finalized. I'm fairly sure my finances will finally be in order by then.
:goodposting: Just need to invite Ken. He'll cook for us all weekend anyway, so that rules.

Has anybody seen that kfc commercial where they ask "what part of the chicken is the nugget? At kfc we make popcorn chicken"?

What part of the chicken is the popcorn?? Dumbest argument by fast food chain ever??

'General Malaise said:
Tanner > you related to those Lafond girls? You lookin' kinda creepy with your mouth half-open in that pic.
I'm a little lafond of them. /HJS
Jesus, that picture is mega awesome. GO TANNER!
:lmao: I deleted my tag in that photo. I look like way too much like a sicko. I've known those girls since they were born. 3 of them are my bro-in-law's nieces (his brother's kids). Very sweet girls.One of them is 18 and absolutely beautiful. Just stunning...and not in a pervy way.

I know a couple of other people took pics of us together and I hope somebody posts one that doesn't make me look like Roman Polanski. The main point was that they put on those Bears t-shirts for the reception and I was wearing a navy and orange tie.

'jplvr said:
:goodposting: Just need to invite Ken. He'll cook for us all weekend anyway, so that rules.
:hifive:

'krista4 said:
We plan to live here, but I'm having a wee bit of trouble right now conceptualizing living in this heat and with all the damn mosquitoes 12 months a year. :(
I hate them more than anything. Had to learn how to live with them 24 hours a day. I've basically learned every possible way to limit their invasions. Even down to duck-taping my screens. I can have the door open for 5 seconds and they'll get in. They smell me a mile away. I welt up like crazy even if I kill them a split second after their proboscis lances me. I'd almost trade a bee sting for them. They almost killed me in Peru one time, those ####ers. I wish I was one of those people they don't really like.

'General Malaise said:
Tanner > you related to those Lafond girls? You lookin' kinda creepy with your mouth half-open in that pic.
:lmao: I deleted my tag in that photo. I look like way too much like a sicko. I've known those girls since they were born. 3 of them are my bro-in-law's nieces (his brother's kids). Very sweet girls.One of them is 18 and absolutely beautiful. Just stunning...and not in a pervy way.

I know a couple of other people took pics of us together and I hope somebody posts one that doesn't make me look like Roman Polanski. The main point was that they put on those Bears t-shirts for the reception and I was wearing a navy and orange tie.
I tried to use that picture earlier, but I couldn't because you were in it. I'm not sure if that's a compliment to you or not.

'General Malaise said:

I tried to use that picture earlier, but I couldn't because you were in it. I'm not sure if that's a compliment to you or not.
jesus

I need Jered Weaver to throw 2 more pitches.
:confused: :hot:
I don't care if he wins.Go A's.
I was wondering where these plays were. :sad:
September is weird. I don't want to take others down with me. I'll keep sending if you want, but just know that the September results should have no bearing on your confidence in me for next season. Weaver WIN.
I'll take 'em.

I need Jered Weaver to throw 2 more pitches.
:confused: :hot:
I don't care if he wins.Go A's.
I was wondering where these plays were. :sad:
September is weird. I don't want to take others down with me. I'll keep sending if you want, but just know that the September results should have no bearing on your confidence in me for next season. Weaver WIN.
I'll take 'em.
Consider it done. FYI - basically even for this month after killing it all year. Buyer beware.

'krista4 said:
I hate them more than anything. Had to learn how to live with them 24 hours a day. I've basically learned every possible way to limit their invasions. Even down to duck-taping my screens. I can have the door open for 5 seconds and they'll get in. They smell me a mile away. I welt up like crazy even if I kill them a split second after their proboscis lances me. I'd almost trade a bee sting for them. They almost killed me in Peru one time, those ####ers. I wish I was one of those people they don't really like.
:goodposting: , except for the nearly dying in Peru.How do we become the people they don't like? Should we take up Werewolf? Become mimes? Mr. krista claims that they like people with more iron in their blood, and I'm generally a vegetarian. :hot:

Beer 8.

5 hours ago I wanted to order Kevorkian's little gadget. Now I couldn't be happier, watching Matt coCain AND the Giants lose. And even BYU got the job done, those clowns. Life is good. :banned:

:worm:

This whole fishing trip was funny #### initially but I could actually swing it next week sometime. Looks like I'll be in the bay area Friday night so I could do it before or after. Love to fish and I just happen to have the week(s) off. Are you kidding me, fishing with cosjobs in our new :moneypants: ??? Let's do this, it would be hilarious.

Also, MoP just called me and said he wants to go so that's a plus. :thumbup:

This whole fishing trip was funny #### initially but I could actually swing it next week sometime. Looks like I'll be in the bay area Friday night so I could do it before or after. Love to fish and I just happen to have the week(s) off. Are you kidding me, fishing with cosjobs in our new :moneypants: ??? Let's do this, it would be hilarious.Also, MoP just called me and said he wants to go so that's a plus. :thumbup:
I'll supply the chains and cinder blocks.

This whole fishing trip was funny #### initially but I could actually swing it next week sometime. Looks like I'll be in the bay area Friday night so I could do it before or after. Love to fish and I just happen to have the week(s) off. Are you kidding me, fishing with cosjobs in our new :moneypants: ??? Let's do this, it would be hilarious.

Also, MoP just called me and said he wants to go so that's a plus. :thumbup:
whoa...June 2012 sounds doable, not going to be able to swing next week.

ETA: As long as it's after the end of the SCPO of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
So....what does it mean exactly in a long distance relationship that you're allowed to date other people, but you must "keep it clean?" :unsure:

I'd try to convince my wife that I should go fishing with a bunch of guys I iknow if there's room for one more.

Users who are viewing this thread