What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (6 Viewers)

Also, can anyone weigh in on As Seen on TV items that have been worth the purchase? I know we had that awesome video montage recently, but I'm sitting here looking at no fewer than 4 items in this living room and am genuinely curious.
This thing is awesome. Got one for Christmas and love it.

Also, can anyone weigh in on As Seen on TV items that have been worth the purchase? I know we had that awesome video montage recently, but I'm sitting here looking at no fewer than 4 items in this living room and am genuinely curious.
A friend of mine used to buy all kinds of stuff off TV for shtick reasons. I'll see what I can find out.
Lol at Tom Brady talking #### to Ray Lewis
:goodposting: What a doosh. :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm finishing up the bottle of Techumseh's whiskey and just went outside for a smoke and BS with the landscaping guys. I forgot I was wearing moccasins.

My family-in-law is very touchy-feely, and my FIL just offered to give me a foot rub.

He means NOTHING weird and is simply a sweet old hoarder, but that's just weird, right?

gyrobowl for kidsmagic

Dancing for 8+ hours turned out to be a lot of fun. Lots of money was raised to help a young woman get a wheelchair ramp installed at her home. I'm pretty sure there wasn't a single time where I didn't look like an elite dancer with outstanding coordination. I knew 99% of the 80s songs but a good portion of the 2000s stuff was beyond me. I was still able to dance to it with grace and flair. When we left, we discovered there was quite the snowstorm so we decided to grab a bite to eat before we made the trek home. Naturally, the only place open and close to the highway was a McD's...so I piled 4 combos into me and I think I've ruined my svelte dancer's body.
:eek: did you drink all the drinks too?

Dancing for 8+ hours turned out to be a lot of fun. Lots of money was raised to help a young woman get a wheelchair ramp installed at her home. I'm pretty sure there wasn't a single time where I didn't look like an elite dancer with outstanding coordination. I knew 99% of the 80s songs but a good portion of the 2000s stuff was beyond me. I was still able to dance to it with grace and flair. When we left, we discovered there was quite the snowstorm so we decided to grab a bite to eat before we made the trek home. Naturally, the only place open and close to the highway was a McD's...so I piled 4 combos into me and I think I've ruined my svelte dancer's body.
Sure, I had 4 milks. I guess I should have said it was just breakfast combos, huh?

Sure, I had 4 milks. I guess I should have said it was just breakfast combos, huh?
yeah, but still....4

My family-in-law is very touchy-feely, and my FIL just offered to give me a foot rub. He means NOTHING weird and is simply a sweet old hoarder, but that's just weird, right?
I'm creeped out for you
Jules: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a ##### out, and givin' a ##### a foot massage ain't even the same ####in' thing. Vincent: It's not. It's the same ballpark. Jules: Ain't no ####in' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same ####in' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same ####in' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean ####. Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage? Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I'm the foot ####in' master. Vincent: Given a lot of 'em? Jules: #### yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be ticklin' or nothin'. Vincent: Would you give a guy a foot massage? [Jules gives Vincent a long look, realizing he's been set up] Jules: #### you. Vincent: You give them a lot? Jules: #### you. Vincent: You know, I'm getting kinda tired. I could use a foot massage myself. Jules: Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' a little pissed here.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, but still....4
I was hungry. :shrug: I did feel pretty gross when I woke up though.

Apparently I need to strap the trailer down a little more tightly tonight. Strong storms heading this way.

The good news is I sleep so soundly I won't know anything about it unless I wake up miles away in a ditch. :thumbup:

I will soon be contracting with Sprint, because I can get a good deal on service through my employer. But I've never had a smartphone. Any suggestions for a handset? My brother and SIL love their jeebusPhone4S, but the Samsung Galaxy S™ ll, Epic™ 4G Touch (really?) has a bigger screen and comparable features. They are the same price. Could someone explain all the smartphone-related BS to me like I'm older than Tanner?

:loco:

Llama> Mrs. CC just came back from the Unitarian Church she attends with CC jr. in our ultra liberal college town.

The names in CC jr.'s Sunday School?

Skye.

Tractor.

Phoenix.

Feel feel to ridicule the first two.
:finger: My daughter's middle name.
Eh, middle names are neutral territory. Do whatever you want.
I'm hoping Tractor's middle name is Beam.
About time for Bonzai to stumble into the thread again...

I will soon be contracting with Sprint, because I can get a good deal on service through my employer. But I've never had a smartphone. Any suggestions for a handset? My brother and SIL love their jeebusPhone4S, but the Samsung Galaxy S™ ll, Epic™ 4G Touch (really?) has a bigger screen and comparable features. They are the same price. Could someone explain all the smartphone-related BS to me like I'm older than Tanner? :loco:
hold out for republic wireless

Llama> Mrs. CC just came back from the Unitarian Church she attends with CC jr. in our ultra liberal college town.

The names in CC jr.'s Sunday School?

Skye.

Tractor.

Phoenix.

Feel feel to ridicule the first two.
:finger: My daughter's middle name.
Eh, middle names are neutral territory. Do whatever you want.
I'm hoping Tractor's middle name is Beam.
About time for Bonzai to stumble into the thread again...
I wish this thread had more Bonzai.

I will soon be contracting with Sprint, because I can get a good deal on service through my employer. But I've never had a smartphone. Any suggestions for a handset? My brother and SIL love their jeebusPhone4S, but the Samsung Galaxy S™ ll, Epic™ 4G Touch (really?) has a bigger screen and comparable features. They are the same price. Could someone explain all the smartphone-related BS to me like I'm older than Tanner? :loco:
I'm on my 3rd iPhone and couldn't be happier. My brother has the Evo and has had issues with the battery. My advice is to go to the store and try and play around with a couple.

Had a successful third date today.

Started at church :unsure: went to tea, then beers and before we knew it, 8 hours had passed.

At one point she asked if we could go back to my place, but alas the ex is still around :kicksrock:

Gonna see her again Tuesday, so that should be fun.

:popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread