What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (9 Viewers)

if anyone wants DUI advice from a lawyer like Woz or Hipple, that thread is the place to start.

ETA: OK, I can't take any more Hipple. Think I'm pretty caught up on that thread now.
Highlights?ETA: :lmao: at the bold
I think both say you should plead the 5th and not take a breathalyzer if you get pulled over.Erie Doctrine Lawyer Talk starts around here: http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=631150&view=findpost&p=14141498

I don't know how people can read Hipple without wanting to blow their brains out.
actually makes me want to blow his brains out

if anyone wants DUI advice from a lawyer like Woz or Hipple, that thread is the place to start.

ETA: OK, I can't take any more Hipple. Think I'm pretty caught up on that thread now.
I think both say you should plead the 5th and not take a breathalyzer if you get pulled over.
I don't know about pleading the 5th in general, but one of the first life lessons that my brother (an attorney) ever shared with me as an adult was to refuse the breathalyzer. If you take it, they have one more piece of evidence, or more rock hard evidence, or something like that.Now, if you refuse to take it, your license is technically suspended immediately, but it's up to the arresting officer to turn that in. I got a DUI on my 29th birthday ( :cry: ) and refused the breathalyzer. My attorney gave me the number to call to appeal my license suspension in the time before my trial, and the lady told me that nothing had been submitted. I was very, very grateful.

'phishphan said:
'mr. furley said:
is Hymen a common Jewish name?
the owner of Shantytown is named Hyman. he swears he's not Jewish. :shrug:
well, we know one thing, he's a liar
:lmao: Roger Sterling: What happened to the Jewish doctor?

Joan Holloway: He's not Jewish.

Roger: Not anymore, but he was, trust me.
We even receive a newspaper each month called "The Hebrew Watchman". SWEARS that he isn't Jewish.

'phishphan said:
'mr. furley said:
is Hymen a common Jewish name?
the owner of Shantytown is named Hyman. he swears he's not Jewish. :shrug:
well, we know one thing, he's a liar
:lmao: Roger Sterling: What happened to the Jewish doctor?

Joan Holloway: He's not Jewish.

Roger: Not anymore, but he was, trust me.
We even receive a newspaper each month called "The Hebrew Watchman". SWEARS that he isn't Jewish.
:lmao:

I think both say you should plead the 5th and not take a breathalyzer if you get pulled over.Erie Doctrine Lawyer Talk starts around here: http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=631150&view=findpost&p=14141498

I don't know how people can read Hipple without wanting to blow their brains out.
------------------------------------------------start post here

------------------------------------------------

size="4"]

I'm

personally a big fan of Hipple.

Code:
end post

size="4"]

I'm

Code:
end post

size="4"]

I'm

Code:
end post
i see you've been testing :coffee:

size="4"]

I'm

Code:
end post
i see you've been testing :coffee:
THAT IS NOT ALLOWED HERE.

'Aaron Rudnicki said:
anyone follow that 30 page thread by No16 on his ex? People saying it's a great thread but where's the good stuff?
Have not gone in there once. I have heard mixed reviews.
Where exactly are you guys "hearing reviews" about any threads?
I'll get you an invite to the weekly conference call. Agenda is light so far, so if you have any items, be sure and let me know.

Was starting to think this was Secret Santa Redux, but package arrived from Guster today. Is it sad that the thing we were both most excited about, even more so than the Four Loko, was the Cascade stuff? :excited: :bag:Thanks, Guster! :thumbup:
Same here. I love that soap where I don't have to tear open the little plastic packets with my teeth and get soap in my mouth.But I was embarrassed and waiting for someone else to speak up first.mucho thankso Guster. The entire box was fun and appreciated!

I've been pretty busy so I have a lot to catch up on here, but I noticed that Disco Stu lost his father on facebook. Just wanted to make sure I passed along some heartfelt condolences and am so sorry for Stu's loss. He posted a picture of his dad on FB...looks just like Stu. Uncanny.

Sorry Stu. :(

size="4"]

I'm

Code:
end post

Users who are viewing this thread