What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (9 Viewers)

nothing funnier than a sugared up 3 year old and an over-tired 1 year old going berserk in the house. giggling, screaming, laughing.

me: :lmao:

wife: :hot: :hot: :hot:

me: :lmao: :sleepingonthecouch:

My son is currently playing guitar for two girls on video chat...he's 12.

Anybody see Hugo? We're about 20 minutes in and fading.
Go ahead and stop. We watched it a couple of nights ago. I probably made it 45 minutes or so, then left the room to do dishes and laundry. That's how bored I was. :shrug:

'St. Louis Bob said:
Conversation with a potential customer today (whom I have had one meeting with, and barely know):Customer (Ed): Well, the next time you're in the area, just come on by and see if old Ed is around. I'd like to talk to you, and maybe go to lunch.Me: Oh, I'd be glad to take you to lunch.Ed: I didn't mean you had to take me!Me: Then you can buy me lunch.Ed: Bring a picture of Sarah Jessica Parker's #######, and it's a deal!Me: :shock: Haha...I'll see what I can do.
:lmao:Also, my thorning last night didn't seem to go as planned. I guess videos are a bad idea. :unsure:
It worked for me.Oh and sorry about earlier today. :lmao:

Stay safe my Ohio friends!Say, Ohio guys...I found a new band that I absolutely have fallen in love with. Heartless Bastards. Sensational. No surprise that Disco Stu has been a fan for a long time. Thoughts on this band?
One of the more overrated bands from the Cincy area. Good solid band, but there are better baNds that haven't gotten the same pub. That said, very "listenable" Band that stays true to their roots :thumbup:

For those that have infultrated my Facebook, that Flavia chick that replied to my post is the hottest girl that I have ever laid eyes on. Brazilian Chemical Engineering major that changed her major part way through college to marketing. Girl is $$$$. Married to a total #####

I'm going to Kripple in a minute but just got home and am reading the news and Facebook for the first time today. Tornados today have destroyed much of the area I grew up in and destroyed or damaged the homes of friends and friends of friends. I'm happy to find that none of my close family or friends were physically harmed (though my mom reports spending over an hour in a closet!), but damn if I couldn't use some thoprawishes for most of the people I know right now. :( Thanks.

I'm going to Kripple in a minute but just got home and am reading the news and Facebook for the first time today. Tornados today have destroyed much of the area I grew up in and destroyed or damaged the homes of friends and friends of friends. I'm happy to find that none of my close family or friends were physically harmed (though my mom reports spending over an hour in a closet!), but damn if I couldn't use some thoprawishes for most of the people I know right now. :( Thanks.
thoughts prayers and wishes sent.

Thanks you guys. I'm just getting even more sense of the devastation. I've my first childhood friends losing their homes. :(

Jesus christ my wife is insane. Why is it that when a wife is complaining about something somehow offering up a completely reasonable solution makes things even worse. Por ejemplo:

Last time we were getting a computer for my wife she could have gotten either a laptop or one of those apple thingies that's basically a big monitor with the computer parts all inside it. She went for the fancy thing. I mentioned that it might be a pain to move that around because it probably couldn't just sit on the coffee table with two young kids. She said it would be fine.

Fast forward one year.

She's giving me a combo stink eye/evil eye tonight. I'm like what? She says it sucks that she never has a computer at night and I sit there with my laptop whenever I want. I offer her the use of my laptop but request the remote to watch the BYU game (which is what I'm 90% using my laptop for). Somehow this leads to me fleeing to the basement (with my laptop, ha ha). I know this is a common theme of stand-up comedians and sad people, but seriously I think a lot of women's brains are broken in some fundamental way.

Jesus christ my wife is insane. Why is it that when a wife is complaining about something somehow offering up a completely reasonable solution makes things even worse. Por ejemplo:Last time we were getting a computer for my wife she could have gotten either a laptop or one of those apple thingies that's basically a big monitor with the computer parts all inside it. She went for the fancy thing. I mentioned that it might be a pain to move that around because it probably couldn't just sit on the coffee table with two young kids. She said it would be fine.Fast forward one year.She's giving me a combo stink eye/evil eye tonight. I'm like what? She says it sucks that she never has a computer at night and I sit there with my laptop whenever I want. I offer her the use of my laptop but request the remote to watch the BYU game (which is what I'm 90% using my laptop for). Somehow this leads to me fleeing to the basement (with my laptop, ha ha). I know this is a common theme of stand-up comedians and sad people, but seriously I think a lot of women's brains are broken in some fundamental way.
Tell her I'd be happy to take that Mac off her hands. I use one at work and it's awesome.

thoughts prayers and wishes sent.
:goodposting: Keeping you in my thoughts, GB. All of you in Tornado alley(sp?), stay safe please.

Oof. Very sorry, K4. Positivity sent up into the ether.

Users who are viewing this thread