What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Loaning a chick money 9/9/16 - Bye (1 Viewer)

There is something really hilarious about a person being brave and open enough to share details of their personal lives here, and people complaining about the lack of entertainment value. Especially in this case. Are there married dudes here getting even more strange on the side than Ron?! Or do you just want him to start making stuff up?

I can only imagine the awesome tales we're missing out on because people don't want to deal with the abuse.
I can give a quick review of my weekend to see if I measure up.

Friday night - friends over house. No super awesome fun time with wife.

Saturday - out all day with friends. No super awesome fun time with wife.

Sunday - BBQ at house all day with friends. When we went to bed wife apologies for no super awesome fun time and offers but says she is so tired she wouldn't be any good. I'm just as tired and take a rain check. We went to sleep.

Now, whose the stud here, huh? This guy.

Right?
Your wife is having sex with your friends. Start hiding money.

There is something really hilarious about a person being brave and open enough to share details of their personal lives here, and people complaining about the lack of entertainment value. Especially in this case. Are there married dudes here getting even more strange on the side than Ron?! Or do you just want him to start making stuff up?

I can only imagine the awesome tales we're missing out on because people don't want to deal with the abuse.
Look, it's kind of like the Rocky IV. It wasn't the worst movie of all time or anything, but once you set a certain standard with Rocky I-III there's a certain level of expectation. You can't just keep rolling out the same crap and expect everyone to love it. It doesn't work like that.
Rocky IV is your ####### example??? Really!?!?!?!?

Sunday - BBQ at house all day with friends. When we went to bed wife apologies for no super awesome fun time and offers but says she is so tired she wouldn't be any good. I'm just as tired and take a rain check. We went to sleep.

Right?
:lol:

Look, it's kind of like the Rocky IV. It wasn't the worst movie of all time or anything, but once you set a certain standard with Rocky I-III there's a certain level of expectation. You can't just keep rolling out the same crap and expect everyone to love it. It doesn't work like that.
Yes, if given the choice between watching Rocky IV (again) and reading these last updates, it's a toss up.

Last edited by a moderator:

I was thinking more along the lines of Hong Kong Booty 5 -- The Last Temptation of Kwan-Ling and then the sharp dropoff in quality to Hong Kong Booty 6 -- Chompin' that ##### Lo Mein.

I was thinking more along the lines of Hong Kong Booty 5 -- The Last Temptation of Kwan-Ling and then the sharp dropoff in quality to Hong Kong Booty 6 -- Chompin' that ##### Lo Mein.
Fair enough, that might be a better example.

He could bang Angie for the billionth time -- I don't care if there are two paragraphs about what he was wearing and what kinds of shots they did at the bar. I'd rather read about that than barbecue, or which SUV to buy, or kids say the darnedest things. But that's just me.
Yeah, I'm voting none of the above.
Well by all means, stick around and keeping dooshing up the thread. :thumbup:
I'm trying to get things back on track, his marriage may depend on it. Back in the day Ron didn't need to kill the thread with long winded, boring updates and drag the whole thing out. The stories were interesting on their own merit, and he was just telling it like it was. Now he's overcompensating. The wife probably preferred the old Ron as well.
Damn dude. That's harsh.

I speak for myself, but as a married guy with 4 kids and been jamming the same chick for 20+ years, I really like these updates. Dr J need to be quiet please

He could bang Angie for the billionth time -- I don't care if there are two paragraphs about what he was wearing and what kinds of shots they did at the bar. I'd rather read about that than barbecue, or which SUV to buy, or kids say the darnedest things. But that's just me.
Yeah, I'm voting none of the above.
Well by all means, stick around and keeping dooshing up the thread. :thumbup:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Right?
Face it, his wife is probably having sex with Ron.

;)

Wait...

You think Rocky III was better than Rocky IV??

Seriously??

Guys, I don't post for "likes" or for your entertainment. I post for my own personal therapy. Sure I could write a journal and keep it in a safe but the feedback helps me put things into perspective.

Guys, I don't post for "likes" or for your entertainment. I post for my own personal therapy. Sure I could write a journal and keep it in a safe but the feedback helps me put things into perspective.
Serious question: any chance your wife is going to forgive you? Would it help if you demonstrated some loyalty by not having sex with a lot of other people? Or is sex now so un-intimate for you both that it doesn't matter?

brohans some peoples personal therapy is whiny and depressing but yours is the stuff dreams are made of and you can take that to the bank brohans

Serious question: any chance your wife is going to forgive you? Would it help if you demonstrated some loyalty by not having sex with a lot of other people? Or is sex now so un-intimate for you both that it doesn't matter?
And that's where things get confusing. He's had sex with other women right in front of her. And she munches carpet to her heart's content. Ron said he doesn't know what the rules are until she tells him he broke one. So she boots him out for....what exactly?...and he shouldn't get laid when the opportunity presents? So he can prove loyalty to her, when monogamy was never the arrangement in the first place? Let's not forget that the wife's lesbo desires were a main driver for the open relationship in the first place.

Wait...

Seriously??
Wait...

You think Rocky IV was even close to as good as Rocky III?

And that's where things get confusing. He's had sex with other women right in front of her. And she munches carpet to her heart's content. Ron said he doesn't know what the rules are until she tells him he broke one. So she boots him out for....what exactly?...and he shouldn't get laid when the opportunity presents? So he can prove loyalty to her, when monogamy was never the arrangement in the first place? Let's not forget that the wife's lesbo desires were a main driver for the open relationship in the first place.
When you just kind of run out with you tail between your legs at her discretion, and she gets to dictate when you converse, the rules are she makes the rules. Ron was probably a shot caller at some point in this, but those days have long passed

This.

Ron, you're not at fault imo.

How close are we to being current?
The last update I wrote happened about two months ago. My calendar looks empty so far today so I'm going to try to get caught up today. There are some questions people are asking that have been overcome by events.

The last update I wrote happened about two months ago. My calendar looks empty so far today so I'm going to try to get caught up today. There are some questions people are asking that have been overcome by events.
Awesome. In today's update, could you explain why some girls are assigned numbers and others names? And what happened to girl 2?

:popcorn:
When Girl 1, 2 and 3 first appeared, they were just chicks in the crowd. I didn't see the need to give them names - I had no idea I would be talking about them almost two years later. Girl 2 has been long gone btw.

Guys, I don't post for "likes" or for your

entertainment. I post for my own personal therapy. Sure I could write a journal and keep it in a safe but the feedback helps me put things into perspective.
brohans some peoples personal therapy is whiny and depressing but yours is the stuff dreams are made of and you can take that to the bank

brohans
I think you forgot to switch aliases.

Awesome. In today's update, could you explain why some girls are assigned numbers and others names? And what happened to girl 2?

When Girl 1, 2 and 3 first appeared, they were just chicks in the crowd. I didn't see the need to give them names - I had no idea I would be talking about them almost two years later. Girl 2 has been long gone btw.
Did you bang Girl 2 to death?

It’s been a little over two weeks since I’ve been living out of my hotel room; my total bill for my hotel room, food, laundry and drinks is close to $4,000 even with using my Hyatt points/discounts. I have to either find a cheaper long-term stay hotel, a month-to-month apartment or work something out with my wife until we agree on a long-term solution.

Druggie Girl has been doing a good job of keeping my company; the more we talk, the more I realize she’s just a spoiled rich girl that likes to blow her daddy’s money (literally). I haven’t been helping the situation as I guess she’s allowed to use her dad’s credit card (or their joint card) any time but she can’t take cash advances – I would occasionally give her cash while she picked up dinner/drink tabs etc.

I made several attempts to talk things out with my wife. In each of those times, she would either blow me off completely by not answering the phone or she would just give the phone to my daughter – then hang up after my daughter and I finish speaking. Angie helped by convincing my wife to let my daughter visit a few times which helped a lot – each time my daughter would ask when I’m coming home. My daughter quickly figured out that something was wrong; daddy is staying in a hotel only a few minutes away, she would often remark, "just come home tonight" and I would make an excuse that I needed to be at the hotel for work – kids aren’t stupid though.

My daughter was the one who convinced my wife we needed to talk sometime after my goodnight Skype with her; I’m not sure what she said to my wife but I got the first phone call from her since being screamed at weeks ago which I received about 8pm:

Wife: How’s the single life?

Me: I’m not ‘single’, I’m married to a beautiful woman with a lovely daughter.

Wife: Well, isn’t that what you wanted, the single life?

Me: What gave you that idea, I love our family

Wife: Husbands that love their family don’t prance around in public with other women.

(aside: What do I say to this comment? No, it’s your fault? You allowed it? Anything I try to say to justify this will be considered and “attack”).

Me: You’re right. I was way out of line and I’m sorry. I just want my family back.

Wife: Are you still at the Hyatt?

Me: Yes, it’s expensive as hell; it’s throwing out money away.

Wife: Daughter really misses her daddy and I don’t want her to suffer for what you did. So you’re welcome home but we need to have a better understanding on the things you do.

Me: Understood.

I took everything right on the chin. I don’t believe this is entirely my fault but I didn’t think this was the time to debate that now. Without hesitation, I start packing my stuff; Druggie Girl was at my room with me at the time and overhead the entire conversation; she remained silent the entire time just watching TV. She helps me pack up without discussing my conversation at all but while packing, convinces me for one more :pickle: before I check out. So we do, I shower and call the front desk for a bellhop while Druggie gathers her stuff and leaves.

I get back to my house about 10:30; my daughter is long asleep and my wife is watching TV curled up with a glass of red wine. Angie is in her room, I’m assuming she hauled ### out of the living room once she knew I was coming home.

I walked in leaving my suitcases in my car. I wasn’t in the mood to unpack. I sat on couch looking at my wife as she continued to watch TV without acknowledging my presence. I decided not to force a conversation but instead wait for her. Then she spoke up:

Wife: You need to thank your daughter when you see her.

Me: Why?

Wife: She’s the one that wanted you back home, not me.

Me: I would really prefer that she not know about it.

Wife: Too late, I already told her you were staying away because you wanted to be single.

Me: (to myself) :hot: :rant:

I didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of seeing how pissed I was but I was furious. Plus I didn't know if she was just looking for an argument. I sat silently as I thought of how selfish it was of her to do that. Plus now my daughter knows I lied to her when I said I was away for work. What is going to think the next time I have to travel for work??? What about all the other times I’ve traveled, would she second-guess them all???

My wife then said she’s tired and is going to bed; she left to her room while I sat on the couch stewing. I had a beer then went up to my room. As I walked into my room, I noticed it was in pristine condition (thanks to Angie I’m guessing) with an unopened pack of cigarettes on the nightstand. I picked up the pack of cigarettes and noticed a small post-it note reading:

welcome home

– Ang :)

Wait...

Seriously??
Wait...

You think Rocky IV was even close to as good as Rocky III?
That's what I was thinking.

IV has not aged well, although it has some scenes that are still great (like the training ones, as always). However, it's too glossy-looking overall, and the robot? Come on. :lol:

III is still great.

Did you bang Girl 2 to death?
If I remember correctly Girl 2 was stirring up trouble between the wife and others. Very jealous if my memory serves me correctly so the wife gave her the boot.

While you may get some abuse for letting yourself be a punching bag, I think you played it right. Your wife is obviously still pissed at you (justified or not, it doesn't matter). She definitely has issues throwing you under the bus with your daughter.

While you may get some abuse for letting yourself be a punching bag, I think you played it right. Your wife is obviously still pissed at you (justified or not, it doesn't matter). She definitely has issues throwing you under the bus with your daughter.
The only thing I can assume is she was 100% checked out of our relationship to do something like that.

Reading the newest update, I think your wife is right: you want to be single. A man who wants his wife back, after she kicked him out, doesn't hang out with a coke snorter and bang the hell out of her for two weeks.

However, the wife saying, "Husbands that love their family don’t prance around in public with other women," obviously means she probably was fine with both of you doing whatever you wanted with whomever so long as no one else knew about it. In other words, she loved the charade of appearing to be a loving, faithful husband and wife in public, while being dirty, filthy whores in private. Once Girl 3 destroyed that with the pics online, the charade was gone.

I still say Girl 3 set you up big time.

You know, maybe it's my misguided clouded jaded view on all things marriage and women in this world given my profession but I'm sorry... this is the quintessential proof that women are nucking futs. Your wife is the one with the problem.

Having said that, I do hope you guys figure it out. I always root for hope and family.

The only thing I can assume is she was 100% checked out of our relationship to do something like that.
What percent checked out would you have said before this incident?

Your wife needs to take responsibility too... You're far from perfect, but she isn't the Virgin Mary either.

Sounds like a typical woman, it is all your fault and she takes no responsibility here.

My initial take on it is that she wants to hurt you the worst way she can. She does that by going against the one thing that you want to preserve the most - your relationship with your daughter.

Wife: Husbands that love their family don’t prance around in public with other women.

(aside: What do I say to this comment? No, it’s your fault? You allowed it? Anything I try to say to justify this will be considered and “attack”).

Wife: Daughter really misses her daddy and I don’t want her to suffer for what you did. So you’re welcome home but we need to have a better understanding on the things you do.

Without hesitation, I start packing my stuff; Druggie Girl was at my room with me at the time and overhead the entire conversation; she remained silent the entire time just watching TV. She helps me pack up without discussing my conversation at all but while packing, convinces me for one more :pickle: before I check out. So we do, I shower and call the front desk for a bellhop while Druggie gathers her stuff and leaves.
Oh, Ron.

Guys, I don't post for "likes" or for your

entertainment. I post for my own personal therapy. Sure I could write a journal and keep it in a safe but the feedback helps me put things into perspective.
brohans some peoples personal therapy is whiny and depressing but yours is the stuff dreams are made of and you can take that to the bank

brohans
I think you forgot to switch aliases.
Oops.

Your wife needs to take responsibility too... You're far from perfect, but she isn't the Virgin Mary either.

Sounds like a typical woman, it is all your fault and she takes no responsibility here.
Agree but I just wasn't in the position to defend myself. I'd rather eat crow and take the fault when it's not mine than deal with the courts.

Without hesitation, I start packing my stuff; Druggie Girl was at my room with me at the time and overhead the entire conversation; she remained silent the entire time just watching TV. She helps me pack up without discussing my conversation at all but while packing, convinces me for one more :pickle: before I check out. So we do, I shower and call the front desk for a bellhop while Druggie gathers her stuff and leaves.
Oh, Ron.
:confused: What?

Users who are viewing this thread