What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My Friend...The Alcoholic 11/23/16 (1 Viewer)

So you have a friend that is an alcoholic and you offer them a drink?  I'm not one to judge but do you really think that's a good idea?
Well we basically treat Ron the same way.  We're on here encouraging him to rail as many broads as possible, buy them drugs, and invite as many freaks to the party as possible.  Then we beg and plead for the intricate details and call him our "hero."  Which may not be what's best for Ron in the long-term, but it's sure fun for us.

Jesus ####### Christ, can some of you find another thread to muck up?

Been a fan since Day 1 of the Angie thread Ron, thanks for cranking up another thread.  Looking forward to additional updates soon.

Jesus ####### Christ, can some of you find another thread to muck up?

Been a fan since Day 1 of the Angie thread Ron, thanks for cranking up another thread.  Looking forward to additional updates soon.
I honestly don't get it.  For instance, I have no interest in soccer.  I don't feel the need to go in the soccer thread and tell everyone how much I think it sucks.

I just don't click on the thread and everyone is happy :shrug:

I have a theory. Hear me out. What if the shrink was just trying to score some easy poon and when he realized he wasn't going to he turned on Ron? In one of the first posts in the new thread the shrink seemed very interested in the detail about the chick pissing on you.

He's a good dude, he asks tough questions and makes me think.  Rarely do I feel judged but sometimes it's impossible not to.
I love that he challenged you in that setting.  You'll find plenty of therapists who will blow sunshine up your backside and keep collecting their fees.  Don't let your ego get in the way and dismiss him because he's not following your agenda.  You *did* walk away from that meeting re-evaluating your relationship with Ice and Amber, so that was a good thing; He made you think, as you stated above.  Also note that he probably challenged you because he felt you could handle it.  I say stick with him.

NOT HIS ####### JOB!!!
To each his own - I've been fine with Ron's lifestyle, sounds like he has fun.  But when he talks about his friend Ice being an alcoholic and he offers her a drink - well, I think that's a ####ty thing to do.  It may have been reflexive on Ron's part and that's understandable but you don't enable an alcoholic if you're their friend.

Since we don't get Friday threads anymore we may as well bump the classics, although we are going to get all of Ron's threads nuked if they keep getting bumped.

I always suspected Ron was full of **** and an alter account, what are the odds a successful black dude who was a player in DC would post on a fantasy football message board. My money was on Doctor Detroit since he liked to pretend he was black, lived in DC, was fond of the drink and the brown women.

Did anyone ever verify if Ron was real? It very well could have been one of those accounts that was passed around like [redacted] and people took turns spinning yarns.
My notebook says Ron is real. Ill take that bet

Users who are viewing this thread