What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*NBA THREAD* Abe will be missed (4 Viewers)

Oh, ok. Well, down low they have a rejuvenated Boris diaw with Duncan. Dejuan Blair and Tiago splitter back those guys up and don't offer much dropoff. Steven jackson and Gary Neal are available to spell Parker and Danny green. And oh yeah, Manu is ready on the bench and Matt bonner can come in and fire away from deep. The big thing is they have tons of size to use up front and tons of energy guys to come off the bench. And they all know their role and what they are supposed to do. Jackson doesn't come in and try to take over offensively because threat isn't his jOb, for example.
ok, well this doesn't sound hugely different than any spurs team since the last one to win the title.So I guess I have to ask a follow up question... are they just the best of an overall declining West (Thunder being the exception).. i mean Mavs got a surprise run last season but seem to be declining, Lakers are definitely done winning titles without a major shake up.. so that leaves us with the old-school Spurs who surely aren't better than the the 2007 team that won the title (are they?) and the "next big thing" team in OKC, who has the talent, but do they have the maturity to win (a compelling series!).The other side doesn't look as exciting... the Celts wouldn't be in the finals without the Bulls losing, and there is no denying that LeBron is teh most talented man to ever pick up a basketball but with no Bosh they could be just short of talent like they were last season.How do the Heat match up with teh Thunder or Spurs assuming they come though... and they should.

This is going to be one entertaining sweep.
OKCDallas totally self destructed in the 4th Q and the game was still pretty close. Also, the refs were terrible and the SpursThunder got every single call except the late charge on GinobiliHarden. There were 3-4 charges called on OKCDallas that were clear blocking by SpursThunder. OKC'sDallas's defense was so bad in the 4th it might not have made a difference, but the refs gave the SpursThunder quite a few gifts.This will go at least 6 games.was a sweep.
Sounds a lot like an earlier series...

Heat sweep, especially so with Bosh.

Mon, May 28

Wed, May 30

Fri, Jun 1

Sun, Jun 3

Tue, Jun 5

Thu, Jun 7

Sat, Jun 9

No "2 days off" for Boston this series.

Not a conspiracy theorist, but the zebras are the only thing keeping Miami in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Ray Allen might be one of my favorite players ever in the NBA. Though I rarely if ever root for the Celtics, I've always rooted for him.

Users who are viewing this thread