What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFC Championship GB@Seattle (3 Viewers)

Daniel Simpson Day... HAS no grade point average. All courses incomplete.

Should have kept Harvin. They have no threat at WR. So pissed we made mistakes last week, Carolina at GB would have been a much better game than this.

This might not be a popular opinion but I'm going to go out on a limb and say I don't think Wilson is playing too well right now.

I think Russel has a concussion thanks to the dirty Clay Mathews.
Dirty? What? That was a clean hit.
No
Everyone in the booth and on the field who saw it says it was. :shrug:

Not sure what your evidence is.
If the hit wasn't on Wilson the ref doesn't throw a flag. I've never heard a "blindside block" flagged before today. Those change of possession blocks happen all the time.

Refs are helping the packers. The fix is in. Game could be 24-0.
Good to see Seahawk fans getting their excuses warmed up. :ptts:
A history of being passive-aggressive martyrs that only took one year off so they could act entitled the one year they win. But adversity strikes, and they downshift back to passive-aggressive martyrs. Odds on how widespread the "First SB XL and now this game" meme gets?
This is the most overplayed myth about people in the Pacific NW. Reality is, the folks up here are chill and not up in people's crap. Some people just can't seem to deal with that.
People? I'd agree with you. Squawk fans? Nah.

I blame the echo chamber you live in.

I'd feel a lot better if Green Bay had a 24+ lead. They totally could have.
Yeah...settle for fgs early and that last int by Rodgers...feels like how we got up early on NE. Need to get a good stop to start the 2nd half and not go too passive.

And run the ball more again too.

I think Russel has a concussion thanks to the dirty Clay Mathews.
Dirty? What? That was a clean hit.
No
Everyone in the booth and on the field who saw it says it was. :shrug:

Not sure what your evidence is.
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/01/clay-matthews-levels-russell-wilson-illegal-blockETA: I love the irony of Ailman's (who took a few too many "shoulders to the head") commentary.

Last edited by a moderator:
I took a shot at Russel Wilson but he getting too much credit for this fiasco. He has gotten little support from his Oline, receivers and the running game.

If GB wins white FB Kuhn won't go to Pro Bowl. Will be replaced by Baltimore white FB Jusczcyk. Fans will have to chant "Juuuice" instead of "Kuuuhn."

WTF isn't AIC at the SB instead of Kitty Purry? They sound good, figures they don't show it.
Better question - of all the times in SB history for a wardrobe malfunction, why couldn't it have been this year?

This Wilson guy is terrible. Tell you what Seattle, Buffalo will send Manuel for Wilson and a 5th to take that bum off your hands.

I'd feel a lot better if Green Bay had a 24+ lead. They totally could have.
How about a 23 point lead? That wouldn't make you feel a lot better?
Against this team and this D?

One score is good, two is better, and with three you can book tickets to the SB. They have no weapons to come back with.

But McCarthy guaranteed it would be only two, and SEA starts with the ball. Carroll will settle Russ down. This game ain't over. :shrug:

But SEA needs to wake up in a HURRY.

Users who are viewing this thread