What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 Off-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (2 Viewers)

Superflex 12 team PPR. .1 per receiving yard and .08 per rushing yard. Rushing and receiving TD's are 4 points. Passing TD's are 3 points.

Team A gave up:

Morris, Alfred WAS RB

Year 2016 Round 2 (2.08-2.12)

Team B gave up:

Adams, Davante GBP WR
Superflex 12 team PPR. .1 per receiving yard and .08 per rushing yard. Rushing and receiving TD's are 4 points. Passing TD's are 3 points.

Team A gave up:

Morris, Alfred WAS RB

Year 2016 Round 2 (2.08-2.12)

Team B gave up:

Adams, Davante GBP WR
Adams

14 team PPR devy league (tons of 2016 prospects owned). One round devy draft.

Gave:

Funchess

Two 2016 2nds

2016 devy pick (mid)

Got:

Gio (I'm the Hill owner and he was my only RB)
Thats a lot to give up for maybe 10 touches a game
Maybe. I'm personally a big Funchess believer, but he's no sure thing and I'm stacked at WR (like 5 top-8 WR's stacked). The 2nds are nothing, they are more like 3rds in a non-devy league. And the devy pick is a premium asset, probably the most valuable thing I gave up, but requires lots of patience and some luck.Gio, as the Hill owner, has a lot of value to my roster. For one, it's like insurance for my Hill stock, because Hill was literally my only startable RB.

So it was an expensive price to pay for a handcuff, but when you take into consideration that Gio is startable on his own as well, I think it was a strong move to bolster the depth and flexibility of a roster coming off a championship.

And putting aside whatever you or I think of Gio personally, which skews the perception of this deal obviously, on pure value I think this was not too much of an overpay. Especially taking Funchess' controversial value into account, I just traded a bunch of question marks for a guy still being ranked, in most places, as a top-10 or top-12 dynasty RB, who is only 23, Hill or no Hill.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 Team PPR Dynasty, QRRWWTKD + Flex + SuperFlex, TE Premium

Gave: Romo, Agholor, Wheaton

Got: Bridgewater, Ivory

Q RR WWW T F K D, PPR (TE Premium), Return Yards, Devy

Team A receives: Gurley, 1.9 (OTC - Dorsett Drafted), 2.2

Team B Receives: Jeffrey, Hyde, Harvin
I like the Gurley side.
Same here and I'm a big Jeffrey fan.
I was the side getting Gurley here. Turned the 2.02 into a pair of devys, TE Bucky Hodges and RB Devontae Booker.

It comes out as a slight loss in my own trade value numbers but Dorsett is my favorite rookie (think he's way undervalued) and Gurley fits my roster better than Jeffery did.

16 team ppr.

Traded John Brown, 1.10, 2.16, 9th round pick in the vet draft (equal to about a mid 2nd rookie pick) for JJ Watt. Watt was the 4th highest scoring non QB last season

ConnSKINS26 said:

Gave:

Funchess

Two 2016 2nds

2016 devy pick (mid)

Got:

Thats a lot to give up for maybe 10 touches a game
Maybe. I'm personally a big Funchess believer, but he's no sure thing and I'm stacked at WR (like 5 top-8 WR's stacked). The 2nds are nothing, they are more like 3rds in a non-devy league. And the devy pick is a premium asset, probably the most valuable thing I gave up, but requires lots of patience and some luck.Gio, as the Hill owner, has a lot of value to my roster. For one, it's like insurance for my Hill stock, because Hill was literally my only startable RB.

So it was an expensive price to pay for a handcuff, but when you take into consideration that Gio is startable on his own as well, I think it was a strong move to bolster the depth and flexibility of a roster coming off a championship.

And putting aside whatever you or I think of Gio personally, which skews the perception of this deal obviously, on pure value I think this was not too much of an overpay. Especially taking Funchess' controversial value into account, I just traded a bunch of question marks for a guy still being ranked, in most places, as a top-10 or top-12 dynasty RB, who is only 23, Hill or no Hill.
Your argument is sound. It makes sense for your team contextually if your wr core is as good as you say. My opinion of gio is just that he is never gonna be a workhorse guy (which is rare nowadays i know) so i devalue him slightly. But he might be a top 3 handcuff if hill goes down, and like you said, startable on his own (some weeks), so i see your side of the deal.

Not as much of an overpay as i first assumed.

Team A gave

Jordy Nelson

Team B gave

Frank Gore and Brandin Cooks
Cooks

I will take Jeffery but I do like Dorsett/Gurley

12 team standard

Gave: Amari Cooper

Got: T.Y. Hilton, 2016 first (late), 2016 first (mid but should be top half)
TY and the picks

12 Team PPR Devy (80+ college guys rostered)

Gave: Hunter and 2016 Rookie 1st

Received: VJax and 2016 Rookie 2nd

Competing this year and needed another veteran WR. Both rookie picks should be at the end of the round.
With that deep of a devy those rookie picks lose a lot of value.

Give me VJax.
That deep of devy's picks I will still take Hunter and the 1st.

Gave:

Funchess

Two 2016 2nds

2016 devy pick (mid)

Got:

I would pay that for Gio but I am not a big Funchess guy

Gave Gronk/romo

for

Luck/Jordan Cameron/mike davis.

wanted davis as a throw in since I had hyde.

12 team ppr QB-2RB-3WR-TE-FL

Green
Yes. AJG for me too

Gave Gronk/romo

for

Probably rather have Gronk side myself but I think Luck is a safer asset long term

Green
Yes. AJG for me too

Gave Gronk/romo

for

Probably rather have Gronk side myself but I think Luck is a safer asset long term
Having Julius Thomas and now Cameron I felt I was ok at te and could afford to give up gronk for luck

Green
Yes. AJG for me too

Gave Gronk/romo

for

Having Julius Thomas and now Cameron I felt I was ok at te and could afford to give up gronk for luck
Pretty much even on value so it just comes down to roster construction in terms of Gronk vs. Luck.

I personally think that is stealing for the side getting AJ Green in the other deal. Those 2nd year players are always overrated at this point in the process and people are forgetting just how ridiculously talented Green is due to the fact he was hurt most of last season (playing through injury and not himself even when he did play). That trade could look pretty ugly a year or two down the road for the guy trading Green.

I like the Gurley side.
Same here and I'm a big Jeffrey fan.
I was the side getting Gurley here. Turned the 2.02 into a pair of devys, TE Bucky Hodges and RB Devontae Booker.

It comes out as a slight loss in my own trade value numbers but Dorsett is my favorite rookie (think he's way undervalued) and Gurley fits my roster better than Jeffery did.
I was going to take Dorsett or D.Henry, if I kept the pick. So I liked it as well.

Cooper and Abdullah here. Bad foot increases the risk on Parker and depends on how impressive you think Cooks was. To me he wasn't.

Cooper and Abdullah here. Bad foot increases the risk on Parker and depends on how impressive you think Cooks was. To me he wasn't.
I'd lean this way as well because I like Cooper more than Cooks and Abdullah is close enough to Parker. Cooks situation is fantastic in the short-term as Brees' clear #1 but that won't last forever as Brees is getting old and super expensive. These are 4 great young players though so can't go too wrong either way and it's a really interesting trade.

I'd lean this way as well because I like Cooper more than Cooks and Abdullah is close enough to Parker. Cooks situation is fantastic in the short-term as Brees' clear #1 but that won't last forever as Brees is getting old and super expensive. These are 4 great young players though so can't go too wrong either way and it's a really interesting trade.
I am higher on cooks then cooper and Abdullah is a wild card, id always rather get the stud wr over rb in dynasty.

10 team QQRRWWWW PPR

Spiller

For

Two 2016 2nd round picks (could be anywhere)
Give me Spiller in this one. Especially in PPR, but even in non. He is finally in an offense that will use him right, and playing almost all of his games on turf where his speed will kill.

Footdude said:
10 team QQRRWWWW, PPR

Sam Bradford

2016 1st (likely early)

2016 1st (likely late)

For

Russell Wilson
In a 2-QB league I think I'd take Russ here.
I think I'd take the chance on Bradford here for the other side. Couple of nice picks, Bradford hasn't looked bad or anything when playing, just the injury bug. If he can get over that this could be a nice set-up for the future. If you're optimistic about Bradford like I am.

This one just went down:

12 team PPR league. Start QRRWWWT

Team A gives up:

1.03 (projected to be Cooper as word from owners of picks 1.01 and 1.02 to go Gurley/Gordon)

B. Cooks

P. Rivers

J. Gordon

L. Murray

Andre Williams

Team B gives up:

Calvin Johnson

TY Hilton

T. Romo

2016 2nd

Team A has Matt Ryan, ODB and Mike Evans already. leaves him a little thin at RB depth (Lacy, Miller then nothing else really)

Team B was getting a lot older and already has Cam Newton

This one just went down:

12 team PPR league. Start QRRWWWT

Team A gives up:

1.03 (projected to be Cooper as word from owners of picks 1.01 and 1.02 to go Gurley/Gordon)

B. Cooks

P. Rivers

J. Gordon

L. Murray

Andre Williams

Team B gives up:

Calvin Johnson

TY Hilton

T. Romo

2016 2nd

Team A has Matt Ryan, ODB and Mike Evans already. leaves him a little thin at RB depth (Lacy, Miller then nothing else really)

Team B was getting a lot older and already has Cam Newton
Cooks and the picks easy for me

12 Team, Tiered PPR/TE Premium, 2QB-1RB/WR/TE-4FL. Rookie/Devy League:

Gave: 2016 3rd (late), Marvin Jones

Received: 2016 2nd (was 2.02 this year)

Gave: 2016 3rd, Stevie Johnson

Received: 2016 2nd

May have been able to get a 2nd straight up in-season, but I am rebuilding this roster and moving anything that isnt nailed down for youth/picks. Now have a 1/1/1/1/1/1/1/2/2/2/2/3 for 2016.

Users who are viewing this thread