What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Replithentic Sports Jerseys (1 Viewer)

My first order was placed on a Monday and delivered that Saturday. This order was placed on Tuesday, was sent in two different shipments, and neither has arrived yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody know approx. how long it has been taking once you get to this point?

Label/Receipt Number:

Class: Express Mail International®

Your item left SHANGHAI EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP on July 12, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Foreign International Dispatch, July 12, 2009, 6:50 pm, SHANGHAI EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP

Foreign Acceptance, July 12, 2009, 5:03 pm

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
What website are you using to track? Mine looks different than that.ETA: My one shipment left China on July 9 and it's still not showing arrived in US. The other left on July 10 and shows arriving at JFK yesterday.
I used USPS and it gave me the same info for both of Pizza's orders. :shrug: also: http://www.packagemapping.com/

Anybody know approx. how long it has been taking once you get to this point? Label/Receipt Number: Class: Express Mail International®Status: Foreign International DispatchYour item left SHANGHAI EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP on July 12, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later. Foreign International Dispatch, July 12, 2009, 6:50 pm, SHANGHAI EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP Foreign Acceptance, July 12, 2009, 5:03 pm Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
What website are you using to track? Mine looks different than that.ETA: My one shipment left China on July 9 and it's still not showing arrived in US. The other left on July 10 and shows arriving at JFK yesterday.
I used USPS and it gave me the same info for both of Pizza's orders. :shrug:
Oh, OK, I've been using the EMS website. Same info, just not quite the same detail or format.

Anybody know approx. how long it has been taking once you get to this point? Label/Receipt Number: Class: Express Mail International®Status: Foreign International DispatchYour item left SHANGHAI EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP on July 12, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later. Foreign International Dispatch, July 12, 2009, 6:50 pm, SHANGHAI EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP Foreign Acceptance, July 12, 2009, 5:03 pm Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Oh, OK, I've been using the EMS website. Same info, just not quite the same detail or format.
Both of these site are pretty accurate because for this last order, I saw it had gotten to his house, and by that early afternoon, Pizza had sent me a PM that he was sending out the jerseys that same day.

Both of these site are pretty accurate because for this last order, I saw it had gotten to his house, and by that early afternoon, Pizza had sent me a PM that he was sending out the jerseys that same day.
I just wish the package that left China on Thursday would show as having arrived in the US. Doesn't make sense that the second package, shipped Friday, has arrived at JFK but the first one has not.

Went home to check the mail on my lunch break, and my Gretzky throwback had arrived. :thumbup: Thanks again, Pizza!One question for Pizza (or anyone else who was in on Pizza's 2nd order or has ordered a hockey jersey, particularly the Gretzky throwback): did any of the other jerseys smell? This one has a weird, kind of repugnant odor to it. :yucky: The Brady and Orr jerseys I received previously were fine, but this one kind of smells. It was apparent as soon as I took it out of the box, even while it was still in the plastic. I'm really hoping I won't have to machine wash this... I left it in front of a fan while I went back to work, and I'm hoping that will do the trick.Anyone else have this problem? It's a beautiful jersey (maybe not quite as nice as the Orr, but still very nice nonetheless), but it just smells funny.
Although it seems that no one gave a damn, I figured I'd let everyone know that the jersey is fine now. :thumbup:

got my Dickerson Rams throwback jersey!

I have over 50 jerseys in my collection (authentic, replica, replithentic) and this one is near the top of the list. Not as heavy as an authentic Mitchell & Ness, but 1/10th the cost and amazing quality! I'm LOOKING for flaws and there's nothing other than the weight that is overly noticeable.

Thank you very much Pizza for putting this together, I will most certainly be ordering again! :thumbup:

will post :pics: soon

Went home to check the mail on my lunch break, and my Gretzky throwback had arrived. :thumbup: Thanks again, Pizza!One question for Pizza (or anyone else who was in on Pizza's 2nd order or has ordered a hockey jersey, particularly the Gretzky throwback): did any of the other jerseys smell? This one has a weird, kind of repugnant odor to it. :yucky: The Brady and Orr jerseys I received previously were fine, but this one kind of smells. It was apparent as soon as I took it out of the box, even while it was still in the plastic. I'm really hoping I won't have to machine wash this... I left it in front of a fan while I went back to work, and I'm hoping that will do the trick.Anyone else have this problem? It's a beautiful jersey (maybe not quite as nice as the Orr, but still very nice nonetheless), but it just smells funny.
Although it seems that no one gave a damn, I figured I'd let everyone know that the jersey is fine now. :thumbup:
I live near a dump, forgot to mention that. :D Glad all is good.

I have over 50 jerseys in my collection (authentic, replica, replithentic) and this one is near the top of the list. Not as heavy as an authentic Mitchell & Ness, but 1/10th the cost and amazing quality! I'm LOOKING for flaws and there's nothing other than the weight that is overly noticeable.

Thank you very much Pizza for putting this together, I will most certainly be ordering again! :thumbup:

Cec, glad to do it. Consider it the smallest payback for what you provide FBGs. :thumbup:

Guess Im getting the Dickerson and a Barry jersey for this next order...Pizza these are amazing quality for the price!!thanks so much bud :thumbup:

If anyone is thinking of ordering a Carolina Panthers jersey from here think twice before ordering a blue one. I ordered a blue Jonathan Stewart jersey and the shoulders and sleeves were more of Tarheel blue color and the body was Panthers blue.

I have been trying to return this jersey but so far they have not been very helpful. Jessie asked me to send her photos last week and I haven't heard anything back since.

The other jerseys I ordered, a blue Steve Smith and a black Chris Harris did turn out fine except for a few minor stitching problems.

Got the Pedroia Jersey in... big thanks to Pizza. Love it. Great looking jersey with fantastic quality all around. Likely my favorite (non-autographed) Red Sox jersey now :thumbup:

Got the Pedroia Jersey in... big thanks to Pizza. Love it. Great looking jersey with fantastic quality all around. Likely my favorite (non-autographed) Red Sox jersey now :thumbup:

that must be one hell of a jersey to get you this excited...

The smaller of my 2 shipments arrived today and, according to Mrs. CE, Jessie made good on her promise. Three Penguin jerseys all have the double stitched numbers/letters rather than the fake vinyl ones, and she included my free Fleury jersey to make up for the mistakes on the last order.

The rest of my order should arrive tomorrow.

:thumbup:

Just got my jersey from pizza in the mail and I'm thrilled. I can't complain about the construction of this jersey. I got the Favre 1993 throwback (a/k/a Mitchell and Ness) in green. The sewing is good, the color is good, and the sizing is true. There are only a few abnormalities, all of which I expected based on the website.

First, as noted in a previous post, although "Favre" is spelled correctly on the backof the jersey, on the jock tag they spell it "Farve." Must be a Chinese phonetic. Second, the NFL logo is smaller and crooked (a little). Most noticeably, the jersey has the current three stripe sleeves instead of the actual five stripe sleeve. Green Bay didn't change over until 1998.

These things are all picky and really, I DON'T CARE. It's still a great value since it's about one tenth of the cost of the actual Mitchell and Ness.

Thanks again for coordinating this pizza. We all owe you a party (would that be a pizza party?). :thumbup:

The smaller of my 2 shipments arrived today and, according to Mrs. CE, Jessie made good on her promise. Three Penguin jerseys all have the double stitched numbers/letters rather than the fake vinyl ones, and she included my free Fleury jersey to make up for the mistakes on the last order.The rest of my order should arrive tomorrow. :thumbup:
CE, could you post or email a couple of pictures of your jersey for me, and if you still have one of the vinyl ones, a couple shots of that one also?I asked because I'm seriously wondering what the #### is going on with RBK. I check out my local Champs occasionally to see what they're carrying so I can either a) beat them on price or b) send customers to them if they have something I'm not carrying.ALL of their Penguins jerseys had that crappy vinyl lettering! I didn't think to look at the crests, but seriously, it sounds like you might be getting better quality than RBK itself is putting out! The price tag on these, by the way, was $179.99CDN, so I'm assuming these are the Premier level jerseys I referenced earlier.As an aside, I order my Pittsburghs blank and have them stitched locally. They should be a 3-level stitch on both the nameplate and the number: black/gold/waffle black.

If anyone is thinking of ordering a Carolina Panthers jersey from here think twice before ordering a blue one. I ordered a blue Jonathan Stewart jersey and the shoulders and sleeves were more of Tarheel blue color and the body was Panthers blue.
That shows how observant I am. I've had this jersey for over a week, worn it a couple of times, and never noticed that until you just pointed it out. :lmao:

The smaller of my 2 shipments arrived today and, according to Mrs. CE, Jessie made good on her promise. Three Penguin jerseys all have the double stitched numbers/letters rather than the fake vinyl ones, and she included my free Fleury jersey to make up for the mistakes on the last order.The rest of my order should arrive tomorrow. :thumbup:
CE, could you post or email a couple of pictures of your jersey for me, and if you still have one of the vinyl ones, a couple shots of that one also?I asked because I'm seriously wondering what the #### is going on with RBK. I check out my local Champs occasionally to see what they're carrying so I can either a) beat them on price or b) send customers to them if they have something I'm not carrying.ALL of their Penguins jerseys had that crappy vinyl lettering! I didn't think to look at the crests, but seriously, it sounds like you might be getting better quality than RBK itself is putting out! The price tag on these, by the way, was $179.99CDN, so I'm assuming these are the Premier level jerseys I referenced earlier.As an aside, I order my Pittsburghs blank and have them stitched locally. They should be a 3-level stitch on both the nameplate and the number: black/gold/waffle black.
I sure will. I still have one of the white ones with the vinyl. The three that I have with the good lettering are black. Might not be able to get to that until later in the week though. My day off is Friday, so I should have some time to do that then. BTW, the crests look good even on the ones with the crappy lettering. Nice heavy material and good coloring.As for pricing, I've seen the ones with the cheap lettering/numbers at ****'s for $150 as late as a couple of weeks ago. No way would I pay that for those jerseys.

and she included my free Fleury jersey to make up for the mistakes on the last order.
You got a better deal than me. $5 discount on my next order for getting the wrong size Moss jersey. :kicksrock:
1) She sent 3 Penguin jerseys with the cheap vinyl lettering on the first order and I pointed out to her on my order confirmation that I had not ordered those. They were all 3 different stock numbers. I was pretty persistent about it, but always very polite. She initially offered a $10 discount per jersey. I got her to go up to a replacement jersey. 2) I'm clearly a better negotiator than you are. :P

1) She sent 3 Penguin jerseys with the cheap vinyl lettering on the first order and I pointed out to her on my order confirmation that I had not ordered those. They were all 3 different stock numbers. I was pretty persistent about it, but always very polite. She initially offered a $10 discount per jersey. I got her to go up to a replacement jersey. 2) I'm clearly a better negotiator than you are. :P
I'll be ordering a Penguins jersey in my next purchase, so I'll have to tell her that I don't want a vinyl one either. I'm also interested in seeing some pics of what you got. I got a San Jose Sharks jersey in the last order and it looks nice. :thumbup: I wasn't really pushing for a discount in my e-mail to Jessie. I just let her know that there was a mixup with the size number on the plastic and the actual size of the jersey. She offered a $5 discount in her reply, but I doubt I'll use it because it's likely to cause more confusion/delays with the next order. I just wanted to point it out to her just in case there were a few others like that.

Aussie Cowboy said:
CrossEyed said:
1) She sent 3 Penguin jerseys with the cheap vinyl lettering on the first order and I pointed out to her on my order confirmation that I had not ordered those. They were all 3 different stock numbers. I was pretty persistent about it, but always very polite. She initially offered a $10 discount per jersey. I got her to go up to a replacement jersey.

2) I'm clearly a better negotiator than you are. :P
I'll be ordering a Penguins jersey in my next purchase, so I'll have to tell her that I don't want a vinyl one either. I'm also interested in seeing some pics of what you got. I got a San Jose Sharks jersey in the last order and it looks nice. :thumbup: I wasn't really pushing for a discount in my e-mail to Jessie. I just let her know that there was a mixup with the size number on the plastic and the actual size of the jersey. She offered a $5 discount in her reply, but I doubt I'll use it because it's likely to cause more confusion/delays with the next order. I just wanted to point it out to her just in case there were a few others like that.
Yes, be very specific that you do not want the ones with the SCF patch, those all have the vinyl letters/numbers.

I sent them an email yesterday asking about kid sized jerseys - received a prompt reply from Jessethat they have nothing for kids under 12. Too bad. Since then I've received a slew of unintelligible marketing emails from them, most of them containing excel attachments I'm terrified to open. Here's the latest:

Dear friend, How are you? First, introduces oneself the company, we are retail concurrently wholesale jerseys! We are the factories! Has the widespread stock! And, the unceasing renewal, has the new stock every day! Similarly is for you should better service, also unceasing improvement service! More importantly: We are the best qualities, and gives you are the most reasonable price! Price details: orders above 10PCS (NFL, MLB, NBA), 200usd! NHL 400usd! (western union) PAYPAL : 230usd NHL 420usd! the price we charge including everything (express fee and insurance fee) thanks!increased the appendix is our company newest stock inventory!My web:www.hot-sale-jerseys com
:loco:

I sent them an email yesterday asking about kid sized jerseys - received a prompt reply from Jessethat they have nothing for kids under 12. Too bad. Since then I've received a slew of unintelligible marketing emails from them, most of them containing excel attachments I'm terrified to open. Here's the latest:

Dear friend, How are you? First, introduces oneself the company, we are retail concurrently wholesale jerseys! We are the factories! Has the widespread stock! And, the unceasing renewal, has the new stock every day! Similarly is for you should better service, also unceasing improvement service! More importantly: We are the best qualities, and gives you are the most reasonable price! Price details: orders above 10PCS (NFL, MLB, NBA), 200usd! NHL 400usd! (western union) PAYPAL : 230usd NHL 420usd! the price we charge including everything (express fee and insurance fee) thanks!increased the appendix is our company newest stock inventory!My web:www.hot-sale-jerseys com
:loco:
That's actually from a different website. I've gotten e-mails from about 4 different sites since I placed my first order. Not sure if they are affiliated or not. The other sites require a minimum of 10 for an order. The ones sent from "YoYo" and "Amanda" seem to come most often.

Its a usps tracking number... so using www.usps.com

Label/Receipt Number:

Your item left SHANGHAI EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP on July 12, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Foreign International Dispatch, July 12, 2009, 6:50 pm, SHANGHAI EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP

But it's also an EMS tracking number and the jersey website recommends using http://www.ems.com.cn/english-main.jsp. That's why I was using that site.

Aussie Cowboy said:
rpreswood said:
That shows how observant I am. I've had this jersey for over a week, worn it a couple of times, and never noticed that until you just pointed it out. :lmao:
LOL nice. It is pretty obvious if you put it next to the Steve Smith blue one. Jessie finally emailed me back today. Here is her response:" i have check our other #28 STEWART blue,all of them are the same we ship to you.and we sell lots of this jerseys to our customers,they don't tell me this problem,you can ship to us,and we can refund for you,but you need pay the shipping cost for ship to us" JessieSo apparently all the Stewart jerseys are like that. I am going to ship it back and see if I can get a black one instead even though I really wanted a blue one.

Aussie Cowboy said:
rpreswood said:
LOL nice. It is pretty obvious if you put it next to the Steve Smith blue one. Jessie finally emailed me back today. Here is her response:" i have check our other #28 STEWART blue,all of them are the same we ship to you.and we sell lots of this jerseys to our customers,they don't tell me this problem,you can ship to us,and we can refund for you,but you need pay the shipping cost for ship to us" JessieSo apparently all the Stewart jerseys are like that. I am going to ship it back and see if I can get a black one instead even though I really wanted a blue one.
It will probably cost you almost as much to ship it as it cost to buy the shirt. You probably should just keep it.

Label/Receipt Number:

But it's also an EMS tracking number and the jersey website recommends using http://www.ems.com.cn/english-main.jsp. That's why I was using that site.
huh...odd they have you tracking there and me at usps.com I tried my tracking number on the site you listed and it wouldnt work. Oh well. As long as they get here!

Label/Receipt Number:

huh...odd they have you tracking there and me at usps.com I tried my tracking number on the site you listed and it wouldnt work. Oh well. As long as they get here!
CE, both of the tracking sites I gave you give you the same info.

The first time I tried tracking on the www.ems.com that CE mentioned it didnt work...I then tried again (same number) and it worked. Must have just been down for a while... Nothing new since the 12th though.

Timing Site Status

2009-07-12 17:03:00 MINHANG Posting

2009-07-12 18:34:04 SHANGHAI Arrival at Sorting Center

2009-07-12 18:50:54 SHANGHAI Despatch from Sorting Center

2009-07-12 20:14:00 991 Despatch from Sorting Center

Aussie Cowboy said:
rpreswood said:
It will probably cost you almost as much to ship it as it cost to buy the shirt. You probably should just keep it.
She just sent me the shipping information today. I have not looked into how much it costs to ship it back to China yet. Anyone else had to ship anything back yet?

The first time I tried tracking on the www.ems.com that CE mentioned it didnt work...I then tried again (same number) and it worked. Must have just been down for a while... Nothing new since the 12th though.Timing Site Status 2009-07-12 17:03:00 MINHANG Posting 2009-07-12 18:34:04 SHANGHAI Arrival at Sorting Center 2009-07-12 18:50:54 SHANGHAI Despatch from Sorting Center 2009-07-12 20:14:00 991 Despatch from Sorting Center
I noticed that it usually took my stuff 48 hours or so to show up in the US. I also tracked from www.usps.com

Aussie Cowboy said:
rpreswood said:
That shows how observant I am. I've had this jersey for over a week, worn it a couple of times, and never noticed that until you just pointed it out. :unsure:
She just sent me the shipping information today. I have not looked into how much it costs to ship it back to China yet. Anyone else had to ship anything back yet?
I checked the price using Express Mail and I think it was close to $20.

Hey guys, now that I have a few more jerseys, I'm starting to think that these are genuine Reebok jerseys that just didn't pass the inspection process. To the untrained eye, most of the "defects" wouldn't even be noticed, but the closer I look, I'm finding things on almost every jersey. My first white Polamalu had a crooked yellow "M" on the 2-colored lettering. The Malkin I just got has a slightly crooked name plate, the Fleury has "2"s on the sleeve that look almost more like "Z"s, the Letang has an "N" that is slightly off, just like my Polamalu. On a second Polamalu in black, the two "L"s in his name both look just a little crooked. My throwback Bradshaw lettering is not cut quite straight and doesn't perfectly match up with the stitching.

So I'm starting to think that they aren't bootleg jerseys, I'm thinking they are considered "seconds" or "defects". Not that I'm complaining because, for the price, they are more than worth it.

Hey guys, now that I have a few more jerseys, I'm starting to think that these are genuine Reebok jerseys that just didn't pass the inspection process. To the untrained eye, most of the "defects" wouldn't even be noticed, but the closer I look, I'm finding things on almost every jersey. My first white Polamalu had a crooked yellow "M" on the 2-colored lettering. The Malkin I just got has a slightly crooked name plate, the Fleury has "2"s on the sleeve that look almost more like "Z"s, the Letang has an "N" that is slightly off, just like my Polamalu. On a second Polamalu in black, the two "L"s in his name both look just a little crooked. My throwback Bradshaw lettering is not cut quite straight and doesn't perfectly match up with the stitching.So I'm starting to think that they aren't bootleg jerseys, I'm thinking they are considered "seconds" or "defects". Not that I'm complaining because, for the price, they are more than worth it.
That makes sense. I doubt that anyone who has been drinking at a game or sports bar would notice. They look pretty good.

Hey guys, now that I have a few more jerseys, I'm starting to think that these are genuine Reebok jerseys that just didn't pass the inspection process. To the untrained eye, most of the "defects" wouldn't even be noticed, but the closer I look, I'm finding things on almost every jersey. My first white Polamalu had a crooked yellow "M" on the 2-colored lettering. The Malkin I just got has a slightly crooked name plate, the Fleury has "2"s on the sleeve that look almost more like "Z"s, the Letang has an "N" that is slightly off, just like my Polamalu. On a second Polamalu in black, the two "L"s in his name both look just a little crooked. My throwback Bradshaw lettering is not cut quite straight and doesn't perfectly match up with the stitching.So I'm starting to think that they aren't bootleg jerseys, I'm thinking they are considered "seconds" or "defects". Not that I'm complaining because, for the price, they are more than worth it.
We received 15 shirts from three sports here - Im 100% confident these aren't defects but are knockoffs, bootlegs, counterfeit - whatever you want to call them. Good enough for me though.

We received 15 shirts from three sports here - Im 100% confident these aren't defects but are knockoffs, bootlegs, counterfeit - whatever you want to call them. Good enough for me though.
I don't know, I've now seen 12 jerseys (NFL, NHL, and MLB) and on almost every one I can find something that is subtle but might cause it to fail an inspection process. You might be right, but I'm still not sure.I've got 10 more that should arrive tomorrow (almost all Steeler jerseys) so we'll see how they look.

I don't know, I've now seen 12 jerseys (NFL, NHL, and MLB) and on almost every one I can find something that is subtle but might cause it to fail an inspection process. You might be right, but I'm still not sure.I've got 10 more that should arrive tomorrow (almost all Steeler jerseys) so we'll see how they look.
You can justify these purchases however you like for yourself, but they are counterfeits. Google counterfeit jerseys and you will see this. Personally Im not going to pay $200-$300 for an authentic jersey. If they were priced more reasonably I would. But when I can get something that looks decent enough for a fraction of the price Ill go for it. But Im not going to fool myself into thinking they are not counterfeit.

You can justify these purchases however you like for yourself, but they are counterfeits. Google counterfeit jerseys and you will see this. Personally Im not going to pay $200-$300 for an authentic jersey. If they were priced more reasonably I would. But when I can get something that looks decent enough for a fraction of the price Ill go for it. But Im not going to fool myself into thinking they are not counterfeit.
I'm kind of surprised you guys are giving this so much thought. Who really cares if they're counterfeit or not?

Users who are viewing this thread